Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA to be listed on Bittrex soon, time to buy  (Read 18048 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

if it had started on bittrex and was going to bitfinex that would be a move worth noting. why should anyone care that it's going from one of the world's biggest exchanges to some other one?
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:15:10 AM

I've been wondering if it is a good time to buy some IOTA since almost every coin is dumping because of the current BTC bump. Anyone have thoughts about this?
Also, can anyone link me some exchanges that sells IOTA, besides bitfinex? Thanks!
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:54 AM

if it had started on bittrex and was going to bitfinex that would be a move worth noting. why should anyone care that it's going from one of the world's biggest exchanges to some other one?
A lot of coins do well on Bittrex, it opens it up to another market at the very least there will be a big pump when it first gets listed.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:18:50 AM

I've been wondering if it is a good time to buy some IOTA since almost every coin is dumping because of the current BTC bump. Anyone have thoughts about this?
Also, can anyone link me some exchanges that sells IOTA, besides bitfinex? Thanks!
www.binance.com sells Iota

It was due for a pullback anyway so it might have a little way more to pull back, if you want to get in though, it's not a bad price now.  I'm waiting to see if it drops after Asia wakes up though :p

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Great news. I wonder why it took so long for IOTA to get listed on main stream exchange. It seems like a solid competitor to platforms like Ethereum, Waves, or Lisk. I guess the question now is whether it is too late to get into the bandwagon. Seems like IOTA already hit past $4 just yesterday.
BennDragon2

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

Lots of coins have fake news like this "Going to listed on Bittrex". Be wise guys, these news like this is not from official resource and some guys trying to push the price.
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:49 PM

Binance hypes coins very well and does lots of volume - they have low fees, bot trading and trading contests of questionable ethics. Bitfinex's margin trading pours even more gasoline to the speculation.
After a coin has done hundreds % on Binance and Bitfinex, I would not expect anything spectacular from a later Bittrex listing.

People who live from day-trading and scalping don't wait the coin to come into their comfort zone, they go after the coin  Cheesy

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

That iota data has been on bittrex for 3 weeks, so who knows when they'll add it--my guess is they are waiting for the new wallet, but given the volume is closing in a billion dollars, they may be in a hurry to get it done sooner.

This is good news for everyone! I will buy  IOTA and hold It for long term holding this coins are the most precious proejct i've got compared to other altcoins. I was fascinated about their technology
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:32:21 PM

Does anyone here think the price is pretty high already?  Does anyone here think this coin could possibly hit $100?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:09:09 PM

if you look at the last two months. we can say that the entity that gives you the most. this can be risky. however, by this time, rose. resilient in the face of bitcoin stopped. will be selling at a profit. then the purchase can be made.  Wink
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

Did an official statement come from Bittrex? If I do not have an official statement from Bittrex, I do not think this kind of news will be valid. Or am I not seeing it?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

I  am going to hold  IOTA .  What  happned  last weeks,  is  only the  beginning

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:33 PM

I  am going to hold  IOTA .  What  happned  last weeks,  is  only the  beginning

Or it could be the beginning of the end. Don't fall the trap, Well I hope you won't regret it in the future. Dont risk it all of your money
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:46 PM

Or it could be the beginning of the end. Don't fall the trap, Well I hope you won't regret it in the future. Dont risk it all of your money

shut  up, please.  I  don't  even consider  you. I am in gain  with  such  small investiment, if  I would have  more money  I would  have  been  millionair  at  this  time. Shut  up,  trading is not  for everyone, there's a  reason  why only  few  people  are in profit

jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

Did an official statement come from Bittrex? If I do not have an official statement from Bittrex, I do not think this kind of news will be valid. Or am I not seeing it?

Nope, it's just speculation based on some unsupported things. If it does come to bittrex then we will probably see a pump, and it wouldn't surprise me if the news is true because bittrex are missing out on huge volume right now, but time will tell.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:33 PM

Nope, it's just speculation based on some unsupported things. If it does come to bittrex then we will probably see a pump, and it wouldn't surprise me if the news is true because bittrex are missing out on huge volume right now, but time will tell.

hello???

Who cares  about  bittrex  when in the next  10  years  your  fridge  will comunicate  with  the   internet using  a    feeless  currency?

Hello?Huh  Wake  auup
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

either listed or not in IOTTA.. i think it desevre to be in the top 3 of marketcap... BTC is so f**ing overvalued, that is plain stupid. I fact I see much more usefull ETH than BTC.. the pioneer ofr cryptos has very high fees, and still i am the opinion it will be replaced some day

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
mpgalloo

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:47 PM

[img]www.rebellious.io recomende
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:01:41 AM

indeed a good news but maybe on the first days of listing we will see a price drop because price movements in these last two weeks has been insane and someone will try to get profit

in the long run could potentially be in top 3 in my opinion
The price drop is even imminent. So far though, it has really had some pretty good run and that is not a small run at all.

It should do well for itself in the future. It is a good project and anything can still happen, but for now, I would rather take my time for the whole frenzy to die down and get in, than trying to be a FOMO now. Now that it has dusted some Coins from their positions, we just have to see how far the bull run continues.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

Binance has crashed due to the volume from IOTA,  IOTA has had more volume then some of the top ten coins combined this month.  Binance crashed again just now,  and they are saying because of this,

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7i35dw/iota_probably_on_bittrex_tomorrow/

The level of sheep mentality in the space surprise me, what do you expect after the listing, the price crash, buy the rumour sell the news. I like this project but will only buy at good value, I don't the current price reflect the true value of the project, I might be wrong here
The MIOTA or IOTA is a good coin and has many qualities to reach 10 dollars. I did some good deals when the price was 0.35 cents and I ended up undoing everything soon after, if I had insured today would sell for 4 dollars.

They have some interesting features but what is more interesting about it and the cost of selling and buying, simply none (0)! To make a daily trade of it and very profitable, but as she is still only in Bitfinex and Binance gets a little distrust in the air but when she enters Bittrex the price of her can yes shoot and she can reach not only 10 but maybe 15 dollars in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: