Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Celsius - The Wallet That Pays You Back  (Read 10836 times)
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

Celsius is the new global financial platform P2P, which will easily link the owners of cryptoactive assets with borrowers. This will allow the holders to earn interest on their assets in the form of coins or receive cash loans.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Celsius Platform - The future of lending, borrowing and shorting.
Through blockchain, Celsius offers a wide range of powerful financial tools to help members lend, borrow and short their crypto assets.
In the future, through the Celsius Network, cryptocurrencies deposited by members into their Celsius Wallet will be available on the network for immediate borrowing and shorting.
celsius.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

In the news!

Alex Mashinsky, the CEO of Celsius Network, Says the Biggest Crypto Companies Will Be Worth More Than Google and Apple

The biggest companies in crypto will be worth more than tech giants Google and Amazon in five to 10 years, according to Alex Mashinsky, the CEO of Celsius Network, an Ethereum-based lending platform for the cryptocurrency community.

Mashinsky made the bold declaration at the 2018 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards.

“There are millions of people who think this is a scam and they can’t understand why people will spend any time in this category,” said Mashinksy, Yahoo! reports.

“You’re definitely going to have consolidation, but I’m betting 5-10 years from now, the largest players in the crypto world are going to be bigger than Google or Apple. Because the market is much bigger. Money is bigger than anything else.”

annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:56 AM

when will your wallet be ready please
celsius.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Read Alex Mashinsky's Article on Hackernoon!

Warren Buffet Calls Bitcoin “Rat Poison Squared” — Don’t Believe Him

Whenever Warren Buffett or other “old school” financial players, like him, make statements against cryptocurrency, their statements are often quickly rebuked by the crypto community. Although guys like Warren may come from a time when the world of finance was more “tangible” than “digital,” the fact remains that the fundamentals of investments are still the same. Therefore, it’s important to listen to the advice of experienced individuals, like Buffett, but it is also important to take their opinions and viewpoints with a grain of salt.

cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

There is a due diligence reseach report on Celsius on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

IT IS FREE ACCESS; you do NOT need to register to have access. Registration only for the club deal.

ann of cryptocompass is  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.0  you can give your opinion about Celsius research report there

a signature campaign paid in BTC will be launch quickly for cryptocompass
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

As the project allows users to earn interest on their holdings, that sounds pretty good. I would prefer it for long-term investments as it won't be fruitful for flipping. However, i'm not sure if they will be able to deliver what they are promising currently and such profits may seem quite suspicious suggesting maybe even attempts of some financial schemes.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

As the project allows users to earn interest on their holdings, that sounds pretty good. I would prefer it for long-term investments as it won't be fruitful for flipping. However, i'm not sure if they will be able to deliver what they are promising currently and such profits may seem quite suspicious suggesting maybe even attempts of some financial schemes.

You are right, we have to monitor this project further, hopefully this suspicion is not really real, hopefully this project can provide interest according to info.

Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Cryptocurrency lending projects are easier to gain traction compared to projects in industries where the use of cryptocurrency is not prevalent yet. Celsius Network also makes it easy to become a borrower. With the strong team in place, i believe it has a good chance to succeed.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:42:54 AM

May anyone explain their latest tweet?

https://twitter.com/CelsiusNetwork/status/1097154322847154176

As i understand, if I have some crypto, I can Lend for example 1 ETH to anyone and will be able to receive % from this? This % which indicated on twitter fer month or per year?
Egor2Ka

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

May anyone explain their latest tweet?

https://twitter.com/CelsiusNetwork/status/1097154322847154176

As i understand, if I have some crypto, I can Lend for example 1 ETH to anyone and will be able to receive % from this? This % which indicated on twitter fer month or per year?

I realized that I needed to transfer my crypto coins to their wallet. For this they will pay %.

https://medium.com/@CelsiusNetwork/celsius-network-is-nothing-like-blockfi-heres-why-2f933412a51f

newbieofbitcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:22:32 AM

Do you know how much is the percentage per year?
Egor2Ka

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:14:31 AM

Do you know how much is the percentage per year?

......Crypto holders can earn interest by transferring their coins to their Celsius Wallet and borrow USD against their crypto collateral at interest rates as low as 5% APR. 
Download the Celsius Network app and start earning interest on your crypto today ➡️ celsiusnetwork.app.link

(https://medium.com/@CelsiusNetwork/celsius-network-is-nothing-like-blockfi-heres-why-2f933412a51f)

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:27:15 AM

Any updates on their crowdsale performance? Did they get any sale at all?

One thing i notice about this one, why a US Company is using a UK address -35 Great St. Helen's, London EC3A 6AP United Kingdom

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:14:20 AM

Any updates on their crowdsale performance? Did they get any sale at all?

One thing i notice about this one, why a US Company is using a UK address -35 Great St. Helen's, London EC3A 6AP United Kingdom

The company has been registered in UK operating out of the United States. So, I don't think there is any problem with this address.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:02:45 AM

Heard about celcius network on a crypto vlog as a way to get interest on hodling/holding crypto.

Surprised there isn't much of a presence on bitcointalk I would have thought a project like this would be the subject of more discussion on a forum like this!

From what I can tell, this look legit but if anyone has personal experience I'd be interested to hear about it.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:27:11 PM

Heard about celcius network on a crypto vlog as a way to get interest on hodling/holding crypto.

Surprised there isn't much of a presence on bitcointalk I would have thought a project like this would be the subject of more discussion on a forum like this!

From what I can tell, this look legit but if anyone has personal experience I'd be interested to hear about it.

I didn't exactly follow this project... like completely not following, I thought they're dead long ago as the dev never resurfaced on this or their other thread. But it seems (I just checked few mins ago) their telegram is rather active.

https://t.me/celsiusnetwork
CoinExchange.io

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:48:02 PM

Hello all, just a friendly reminder that Celsius (CEL) is now trading on CoinExchange.io.

WolfheartTargaryen

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:58:15 AM

I didn't exactly follow this project... like completely not following, I thought they're dead long ago as the dev never resurfaced on this or their other thread. But it seems (I just checked few mins ago) their telegram is rather active.

https://t.me/celsiusnetwork
Telegram is the least interesting platform they have, their Twitter is huge
WolfheartTargaryen

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 12:30:13 PM

Have tried Celsius and met some of them, great team!  majority women too, that's certainly a rarity in this market Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: