Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm donating 25 Bitcoin to good causes this Christmas. Join in and give Bitcoin  (Read 1036 times)
Anphonsus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

This organization help rescue little girls who are sold to be child sex slavery, give them home, rehab and education. They mainly operate in Vietnam and Cambodia - places where that issue is a big problem.

http://www.onebodyvillage.org/

Whatever your decision is, this is a noble gesture in the Christmas spirit. All the best to you Sir.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

I think you should donate to pinkman
He teaches people about solidity, personally if i had bitcoins then i would had donated him as he is the guy who's tutorial made me getting my first ever smart contract developed by myself. Even his tutorials are free for the community if you want to learn.

Here is his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2407644.0

His language is too easy to pick up, he is even a big redditor as per his comment karma and other often active in crypto.

shoutout to Pinkman and Dean.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

It is nice that someone will give 1btc everyday till Christmas Day. Maybe you should donate to our school Bambang Elementary School SPED Center. 1 BTC would be a great help to those children with special needs...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1638800703059759/permalink/1992172784389214/

Thank you in advance....

stefan08

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

Nice Dean, I'm not that rich enough but you are very generous donating that sums of bucks out there.

Trust is an important ingredient, so I think Game-Protect (https://game-protect.com/donate/) deserves some help to continue the fight and to help players to recover their funds from various gambling platforms which are scamming players and running illegal activities.

I would highly recommend Game Protect, https://game-protect.com/donate/, are extremely responsive and do their best to help the players!
Both of you are newbies and just posted here at the same time? I doubt it Dean will be giving you out any amount of donation but still nice try. I can't suggest an organization or group that you should send but consider those interesting projects or organizations that are really helping the needy from depressed areas. You will be in history Dean! Keep it up!

Yes, I'm new on this forum and I have just wanted to express my support for Game-Protect as they have tried to help me to recover almost 20k EUR from a gambling operator registered in Curacao (www.90dakika.com). 90dakika has scammed me and despite the fact that they have no gambling license they continue to scam innocent players with the help of Neteller which is processing payments for them.
I personally consider that a class action against payment operators like Neteller should stop them growing the business by processing payments for illegal gambling operators.
You can see details about my case on the Game-Protect’s page and other gambling forums (e.g. SBR forum)
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

It's very generous, good luck in your good deed!
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

That's a noble deed! Maybe Toys for Tots or something. I don't even have children but I figure why not something nice for the little ones. How about no kill animal shelters? I'm pretty sure they can use the resources to continue feed poor and neglected animals.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

This thread just did my day better  Grin. I don't have any suggestion to make but there are a lot of kids and persons with heavely need of money around the world , I hope to whoever receive bitcoins to have an awesome Christmas and a New Year like none before. Love you all for this.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:30 PM

with 25 bitcoin you can buy ticket to Africa and make many childran happy
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

ITT: People begging for bits, because they made stupid decisions and wasted their money. I mean I don't want to be cynical here but(and its a big butt):

Trust is an important ingredient, so I think Game-Protect (https://game-protect.com/donate/) deserves some help to continue the fight and to help players to recover their funds from various gambling platforms which are scamming players and running illegal activities.
Shameless self-promotion...
I think you should donate to pinkman
He teaches people about solidity, personally if i had bitcoins then i would had donated him as he is the guy who's tutorial made me getting my first ever smart contract developed by myself. Even his tutorials are free for the community if you want to learn.

Here is his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2407644.0

His language is too easy to pick up, he is even a big redditor as per his comment karma and other often active in crypto.

shoutout to Pinkman and Dean.
Seems rich enough if he can afford to create a crypto

maybe to Tor project for giving people back their right of privacy.

To be fair the project has government funding and AFAIK the whole thing was built to make law enforcement officers anonymous, so the funding is not going away anytime soon.
with 25 bitcoin you can buy ticket to Africa and make many childran happy
Looks good on paper but.... I can't complete this statement without coming across as racist/privileged.

Pretty sure others will shamelessly plug themselves/someone they know. As a random guy in reddit once said to someone doing a similar thing it would be best to invest a bit in someone who offers charity research for a low fee and then send it in parts to ones you think are best.
BitOlya

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

near post about donate to Santa.
http://btctosanta.com is it your project ?Smiley
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:20 PM

I organize charity events for the poorest of the poor here in the Philippines
my focus are medical, dental and optical charity program for 1500 resisdents in Payatas, Philippines

Payatas is a garbage dump community, so all of the residents are dumpster divers, trash pickers and garbage haulers.
They live in the slums and are neglected by the government and the private sector.

They get sick often and have no money for basic food, medicine and clothing.
When you donate to me, I will organize and fund 1 program a month whether it be small or big in size.
I will take pictures and tag you in all my facebook posts so there will be accountability. I will also pm you my personal facebook page so we can talk privately there.

btc address:
19jGJZZtasEnyK5xbVsRW3sRukPd96b5ZU

facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/caretoconnect2014/
quantumcat

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:16:00 PM

Great idea, There is not enough crypto related charity these days. I wish you the best with this project!

etann

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:40:14 PM

Might be a long-shot but here goes -- my mom started a non-profit called Willow House 20 years ago. Willow House provides support to grieving children, families, schools and communities who are struggling. For example, a 6 year old boy recently began going to the Chicago support group after both his parents died, his mom to a drug overdose.

More info: https://www.willowhouse.org/
Donation info w/ bitcoin address: https://www.willowhouse.org/donate-bitcoin.html

My mom is currently working for free because the organization lost a major grantor and is struggling for funds. She's nearly 70 years old and needs to retire due to health concerns but is working hard to secure new funding... regardless of my mom, the organization is doing amazing work to support these children. Appreciate all you're doing regardless of whether you pick Willow House.

To spread the love I'd also recommend another great organization called Vieques Love that is helping people on the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico recovering from the hurricane. Couldn't find a bitcoin address but figured I'd still pass along: https://www.facebook.com/ViequesLove-147893779146493/
Paranuatu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

Also a long shot, but considering all suggestions so far were 'human', I'd suggest an animal one. It is an animal shelter and an animal rights organization in a small town called Kranj, Slovenia ('Društvo z zaščito živali Kranj'). I'm not a member or anything, but I donate fiat to them and buy their products for my cat, and I know everyone there lvoes animals and volunteer hard I bet they dont have a bitcoin account at all, but PM me if you wish to donate to them and I'll contact them and connect them with you, I'll explain the situation.

Anzway, donate at least one BTC to the wellfare of abandoned animals Smiley

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:18 PM

The belief of the contribution towards the needy arises only when we think that we hold the key towards excellence in earning BTC. As being a part the crypto-currency world it is our duty to contribute towards the needy ( I personally donate to our locality charity, especially for the upliftment of the children who have abandoned by their parents ) and again since we believe that the Lord rewards those with a helpful heart.
We must also not forget that there are millions in the world who are financially insecure. They need a support to believe that they can also earn in millions and become financially secure. I will dedicate myself towards delivering the knowledge that I have gained and will continue to learn in the crypto-currency world, to the insecure so that they join BTC and become financially secure. I sincerely believe that this a better donation than contribution of BTC to the needy.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

Good fundraising for a cause. I just wonder if how can a person assure that the fund will really be going to the beneficiary. I really wanted to donate small amounts that i can afford. I am just worrying about the fees that i will be paying. It could be more than my donation
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:10:09 AM

I know tons of people have already said this, but holy hell. This is one of the nicest things I've seen in a long time.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

It's taken an incredible amount of integrity for Wikilpedia not to sell out by now and still run on donations. If they ever do have to start a for-profit model there would always be a question looming over every page whether it was influenced somehow by advertisers.
behbood

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

Thanks for making some donations during the Christmas period which remembers Jesus' Love and Kindness.
I make one suggestion:
http://www.komak.xyz/
KOMAK Project will help poor and needy people mostly the children affected by middle east wars.
If you donate high amount be sure to submit your donation details on the website so they can invite you to their ceremony which will be held on October 17, 2018 (International Day for the Eradication of Poverty).
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:31:25 AM

Hi, sharing my reddit post here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hgpr0/im_donating_25_bitcoin_to_good_causes_this/

During December I will donate 25 Bitcoin, 1 each day leading up to Christmas, to a cause suggested by r/Bitcoin. It can be a charity, open source project, crowdfund or anything else.

I am hoping that these daily posts and donations will encourage others in the community to give Bitcoin this Christmas. Especially people who have benefited from the rise in price recently. 
Get involved

Submit a suggestion in the comments of a cause you would like to see donated to. Also post a link to their Bitcoin donation page (not address) if possible. Even if your suggestion is not donated to by me this month hopefully it may be seen by others here who may choose to donate.

Each day I'll pick a cause from the suggestions, likely the most upvoted one, and donate 1 Bitcoin to them. I'll ignore any scams, begging, college fund requests etc.

Thanks

Dean

As a bitcoiner that doesnt own some btc i really admire those person who have such generousity on helping those people who are in need..thats very rare and thank you for doing it in this spirit of christmas and i commend you for that.
I have suggestions though i dont have any link but i still want to make this one hoping it would be accepted..
I am a housewife and wanted to help those in need,part of our country was being devastated by a typhoon and my fellow people suffering from loss of shelter and food if this post will be given a chance to get bitcoin i aim to help my countrymen the best that i can..i know this is government obligations but i still wanted to offer some help.
Thank you in advance.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: