Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: beginning investor  (Read 203 times)
cairo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

beginning investor Have you ever wondered how the rich got their wealth and then kept it growing? Do you dream of retiring early (or of being able to retire at all)? Do you know that you should invest, but don't know where to start? If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you've come to the right place. In this tutorial we will cover the practice of investing from the ground up. The world of finance can be extremely intimidating, but we firmly believe that the stock market and greater financial world won't seem so complicated once you learn some of the lingo and major concepts. We should emphasize, however, that investing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme. Taking control of your personal finances will take work, and, yes, there will be a learning curve. But the rewards will far outweigh the required effort. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to let banks, bosses or investment professionals push your money in directions that you don't understand. After all, no one is in a better position than you are to know what is best for you and your money. New Castle, United States

https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/beginning_investor/r299502_Who-knows-beginning-investor/New Castle-United States.html
Aimer08

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

You must be a great and wise investor if you want to invest for your money not to be stagnant and for you to gain profit just don't be so greedy is take time and hard work for you to have money.
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

beginning investor Have you ever wondered how the rich got their wealth and then kept it growing? Do you dream of retiring early (or of being able to retire at all)? Do you know that you should invest, but don't know where to start? If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you've come to the right place. In this tutorial we will cover the practice of investing from the ground up. The world of finance can be extremely intimidating, but we firmly believe that the stock market and greater financial world won't seem so complicated once you learn some of the lingo and major concepts. We should emphasize, however, that investing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme. Taking control of your personal finances will take work, and, yes, there will be a learning curve. But the rewards will far outweigh the required effort. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to let banks, bosses or investment professionals push your money in directions that you don't understand. After all, no one is in a better position than you are to know what is best for you and your money. New Castle, United States

https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/beginning_investor/r299502_Who-knows-beginning-investor/New Castle-United States.html

when talk about money we must be smart to be rich.

so tutorial and others only give information’s so you must be smart to start  investor
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

when talk about money we must be smart to be rich.

so tutorial and others only give information’s so you must be smart to start  investor
Actually not really. You can be just the average Joe and invest in cryptocurrencies and make a lot of money just by holding.
Only smart people bought back in 2011? well probably not. And some very smart people also stay away from it.

Luck / bad luck come into play too.

Just look at everyday life, some smart people are sometimes wrong and dumb people right, it happens.  Smiley
By this post, I just want to say that IMO there is no specific smartness or skills to have if your plan is simply to hold. You just need to be careful and keep your wallet safe.
If you trade, then it's a different story...
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Beginner investor is highly wondered about to Bitcoin nowadays prices. he think that it's only 30 digit my bitcoin wallet address code that make me a millionaire due to some changes when is bitcoin loaded in my 30 digit wallet if I have only single Bitcoin its more than $10,000.
This think always attract the new investor in Bitcoin market.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

If you planning saving money and invest in crypto I think is a brilliant idea, I started 3 months ago, and I have over 3000$ in ICO's invested, I think is a great idea because if you choose right ICO you can profit between 2x - 10x of your base investment and more. There is no way you can do the same with stock in a short span of time, at least I never seen that kind of profit. You need to know the risk and you ready to take that with caution (possible to lose all investment but again never lose to 0 but it may happen if you choose scam ICO). I have a little more than 10 ICO's in my portfolio with only 2 that bring significant losses (Monetha MTH and KickCoin KICK) I am comfortable with that, didn't sell single Token because I invest longterm and I can wait, also I can afford to lose what I invested.
Make sure you do your own research, invest the amount you can lose, watch reviews on YouTube and join communication channels like Slack and Telegram to stay updated and you will be fine. Sometimes smaller project backed by a real company can be more interesting like Truckcoin rather than overhyped ICO that don't have working software prototype. The decision is yours.
Investment in Bitcoin was always a safe bet, and if you buy a small fraction of one BTC you can still watch how it grows.  Try diversity in investment and invest in Bitcoin and good ICO. Bitcoin is more safe bet for sure but ICO can be more profitable if chosen right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: