Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] || 💰💰 TOTLE PORTFOLIO COMPETITION Round 2 - $10,000 in PRIZES💰💰 ||  (Read 236 times)
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:00 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:03:17 PM by IBGigglin

Crypto Portfolio Competition. $10,000 USD in prizes - FREE entry

Daily and Weekly Winners. Round 2 begins midnight December 5th, 2017 (UTC)

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

About

The Totle Portfolio Tournament brings you cryptocurrency portfolio competitions for real cash prizes. Join for free to compete against some of the best investors in crypto! Sign up is fast and easy - visit http://bit.ly/2kihLi1 to get updates about upcoming competitions.

Beta Round 2 begins December 5th and will include daily and weekly winners. Simply sign up, select your crypto assets, monitor your position in the leaderboard and collect your winnings.

$10,000 in prizes will be given out during the first 30 days of the competitions.

All prizes are paid out in ETH through the Totle platform.

For more information on Totle, visit http://bit.ly/2kihLi1.

Round 1 winners.

Good luck!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

How the Totle Portfolio Tournament Works

Step 1 - Create an account

Before you jump into the game, let us know who you are and verify your email

Step 2 - Draft your crypto portfolio

Select crypto assets you believe will perform the best

Step 3 - Keep an eye on the leaderboard

Find out who's on track to win at any time

Step 4 - Brag to your friends

Compete in the ultimate crypto portfolio competition. Are you with us?

Talk to us on Telegram

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the competition, as well as provide you with service while you set up your first portfolio. Chat with us today visit https://t.me/totleinc.

Powered by Totle

A secure and time-saving solution to easily enter the exciting world of crypto asset investing.

Set up a diverse crypto portfolio simpler than ever with Totle's user-friendly platform.

Competition rules

The competition

• Draft your crypto portfolio on Totle and select the crypto assets you believe will perform the best
  • Once you've allocation of assets in your portfolio have been set, you can't change them for the duration of the competition
  • Each registered account can have between 1 and 5 portfolios entered in the competition

How to enter

• Competitors must have completed Totle account registration before they can submit for the Totle Portfolio Tournament competition
  • Registration for accounts will be open at all times after December 5th, 12:00:01am
  • Submissions for the competition will only be accepted between 12/05/17, 12:00:01am, and ends 12/11/17 11:59:59pm
  • The weekly competition will run from 12/11/2017 12:00:00am to 12/17/2017 11:59:59pm
  • Registration for Totle Portfolio Tournament will be synonymous with registration for Totle and vice versa

The Prizes

Daily competitions

• Daily winners will be judged on the percentage change between 12:00:16 and 11:59:59 of that day
  • Daily winners will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the day they win
  • The three highest percentage changes will receive prizes
  • A specific portfolio can only win once per day
  • Multiple portfolios belonging to the same person may win multiple prizes, if they meet all other necessary criteria
  • Highest percentage change prize is $100USD in ethereum.
  • Second-highest percentage change prize is $75USD in ethereum.
  • Third-highest percentage change prize is $50USD in ethereum.

Weekly competitions

• Weekly winners will be judged on the percentage change between 12/11/2017 12:00:00am to 12/17/2017 11:59:59pm.
  • Weekly winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the end of the competition.
  • The three highest percentage changes will receive prizes.
  • A specific portfolio can only win once.
  • Multiple portfolios belonging to the same person may win multiple prizes, if they meet all other necessary criteria
  • Highest percentage change prize is $500USD in ethereum.
  • Second-highest percentage change prize is $250USD in ethereum.
  • Third-highest percentage change prize is $100USD in ethereum.

For both daily and weekly competitions

• Competitors must have a valid Ethereum account to receive rewards of any kind.
  • Ethereum accounts will be verified as valid and complete before any prizes are sent, and accounts with invalid ethereum addresses will not receive their prize.
  • Daily payouts with be in ethereum, and calculated for their USD equivalency at 12:00:16am at the end of every 24 hour block after the start of the competition.
  • Weekly payout will be in ethereum, and calculated for the USD equivalency at 12:00:16 on 12/18/17 12:00:16am.
  • Prizes will be deposited directly to the winning account’s registered ethereum address when winners are calculated.

General

• All listed times / dates are in UTC
  • No real money will be invested as part of this competition

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

Always wanted to try something like this . Will register , and i hope i will win some prizes Smiley Good Luck with project
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

Always wanted to try something like this . Will register , and i hope i will win some prizes Smiley Good Luck with project

Thanks buddy! This has been a really fun competition to run. We wish you all the best of luck! Go challenge a friend to make it more interesting!

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Thanks buddy! This has been a really fun competition to run. We wish you all the best of luck! Go challenge a friend to make it more interesting!

Unfortunatly somebody in telegram group told its only for US People , Europe cant participate and win prizes . Is it true ? Thanks
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

Unfortunatly somebody in telegram group told its only for US People , Europe cant participate and win prizes . Is it true ? Thanks

Yes this is true! So many more legal hoops to jump through that make it very expensive to open it up to our friends in Europe. We are looking at hopefully expanding the competition in 2018 to include more locations.

IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

Today is the LAST day to sign up for round 2 of the Totle Portfolio Tournament! Portfolios are LOCKED tonight at midnight EST and the competition begins Dec 12th!

It is completely free to enter and you could win a share of the $10,000 in prizes we are giving away!

https://www.totle.com/tournament

IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:07:07 AM

SIGNUPS are now CLOSED for Round 2!

Good luck everyone!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: