Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Viberate Reward system live - Get Paid for your Participation  (Read 399 times)
DudeLion420 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

I found another cool Project in the cryptofield, which is paying you for contributing.
Its called Viberate and the Team aims to revolutionize the Music Industry. One of their Advisors is Charlie Shrem. Their ICO sold out in 5mins lol Cool

They have a working platfrom, where you can add Artists, Venues and Events. After they confirm, you get a quite good amount of VIB, which you can sell on Exchanges or HODL^^ I think they pay out 5000 VIB every 24h. (To the whole community)
One VIB trades for about 0.15 USD right now.

I allready got about 200 VIB in 3 days. I added like 20 artists and a few events and also promoted a little on Twitter and FB. Feels like im getting quite good paid for this. Also a very cool thing: If you are the one who has submitted most of an artists info, youll be featured as Top Contributor on their Site. Smiley

So if you have a little time and nothing to do or just want to earn by participating in their reward system, just register with my ref link ( https://www.viberate.com/referrals/edb4b9d8_ebd95c14_a0160373 (Viberate - smarter way to explore live music) )and start earning your good Vibes^^
Just wanted to share what i found;)
If you have questions, just ask and i may be able to help. Wink Also would like to know if you know some other rewarding projects too.

~peace, have a good day Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

UPDATE: ive made like a 100 bucks so far Cool
Viberate gaining more and more attention. They keep posting updates and news frequently.
Q1 next year they will improve the Reward system again. Im following all their social media accounts and will keep this Thread updated.
You can now buy Fan Merch of several big artists directly over Viberate with your free gained VIBs.
They aim to even sell tickets for events for VIBs.

urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

I must agree, that little effort in promoting Viberate can really get you some VIBs. I was awarded around 100 VIBs in 3 days. Beside reward system i also like page and goal of viberate itself. I belive future of this project is bright.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

thats good to hear Cheesy just got an email from the viberate team saying:
"We need your help curating our database (adding new profiles or editing the existing ones) and promoting Viberate to the outside world.
Not for free, of course. Your efforts will be rewarded with VIB tokens (which are already listed on 5 exchanges, by the way).
We plan to distribute 5,000 of them each day or a 1.2 million dollars' worth of tokens in the following 2,000 days"

1.2mil dollar lmao. NOW its time to participate. once their database is full their wont be much to gain^^

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:26:41 PM

You're like a parasite, I just saw a thread where you shilled NAGA with your "hidden" referral link..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

WTF come here just to insult me huh? Why you care that i share projects im interested/have invested in? Calling me a parasite lol

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

also it wasnt "hidden" but shortended with bitly....

vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

Good to know they are going to incentivize the platform from the get go that is good news for investors and people who like music alike. Proper work Viberate team keep up the good stuff Grin

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

lakimens  come on now, stay civilized.

I don't see any harm in that if someone post something about good rewarding system. And this Viberate is good. At least i would like to see more post like this, that give us info about such things. After all who don't like basically free tokens/coins/money and help developers/creators of any idea grow and succeed, at the same time? 
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

interesting project, thanks for the link. I will not promote but want to use it like useful product.
dulih99

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

thank you for the info you give me will use this kesempatan with the best possible .. good luck to us and my friends all.  Wink Wink Wink
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

thank you for the info you give me will use this kesempatan with the best possible .. good luck to us and my friends all.  Wink Wink Wink
thanks man you are welcome  Wink good luck to you 2

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

Vibs getting paid out daily. More and more people contributing to the Viberate System. More than 30k active contributors. numbers growing^^
check out this article of huffintgonpost about paid contributor systems in the modern times ---> https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/where-contributors-get-paid-the-evolution-of-the-new_us_5a2ebc8ae4b00be52e9d4abc
VIB get mentioned. ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

update:
Viberate is getting more and more attention from people around the world including investors. Seems like its only a question of time when it will get the attention it deserves.
Prize is looking very good.
currently:
$0,275709 USD
0.00001641 BTC
0.00032943 ETH

Allready nearly 3 times the Ico prize. Viberate Team is steady in giving out news and updates. If they continue to deliver, also with their Roadmap, Viberate will explode 2018.
Happy to be a part of this project and an early believer Smiley
Keep tuned, folks
~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

more news:

- Around 10 weeks after the ICO: we almost tripled our team and moved into new offices. We do many things, screwing around isn't one of them. We mean business. Check our newest team video.
- We just released a new and updated investors' page at www.viberate.io. Follow our roadmap, plans and check out our cool team. And don't forget to subscribe to receive all future service updates!
- As promised, we have just integrated VIB into one of world's leading wallets Jaxx. You can now store your VIBs safely and make quick exchanges into other cryptocurrencies already on Jaxx.

~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:42:22 PM

Viberate’s rewards system
The platform’s rewards system essentially rewards users who contribute to the platform’s development, by adding new artists, venues, or events to its database, by promoting the platform on social media or on the Bitcointalk forum, or by referring new users to the platform.

Each confirmed database entry, user registered through a referral link, or tracked promotion will result in a token reward, calculated based on the number of active users for each particular participation option. Viberate initially started to fill up its bounty pool on October 5, when it started transferring 5,000 VIB tokens to the pool every day for the next 2,0000 days, equaling about $1.2 million at the end.

Vasja Veber, COO of the Slovenian-based company, stated:

“Investing a 1.2 million dollars’ worth of tokens to repay our contributors’ efforts not only means that some of them will be able to quit their day jobs, but also gives our token the utility value not a lot of blockchain projects have.”

The newly implemented mechanism, one of many more to come, will reward users who curate Viberate’s database of musicians and event organizers, and who promote the platform and helps it grow.

The company has also recently announced that supporters will “very soon” be able to use their credit cards to purchase VIB tokens through popular cryptocurrency exchange Changelly. Moreover, they’ll be able to store their tokens on the popular Jaxx wallet. By the words of Addison Cameron-Huff, the President of Decentral Inc.: “Jaxx will be the wallet supporting the VIB community. Viberate members will be able to interact with the platform on a regular basis with our easy-to-use interface. I look forward to seeing the Viberate leadership team and community use Jaxx”.

It’s worth noting that the music industry may already be huge, but is set to grow in the coming years. As such, Veber invites users to join their community and grow with them, so as to become a part of “a movement which is fundamentally changing the music business.”

Regarding the potential rewards users can receive, Veber clarified that some may earn more than expected:

“Our research shows that more than a half of Viberate’s users participates in co-creating and promoting the platform out of pure enthusiasm for the company’s vision and their love of music. Since users play a crucial role in helping us change the music industry, we want to reward them for their efforts, as they are actually a part of the team. Moreover, the Viberate points of our existing contributors were transformed into VIB tokens, their number being multiplied by 6.5.”

Veber added that the company’s biggest contributor’s points therefore equal 42,000 VIB tokens. At press time, that translates to over $9,000. In Veber’s words: not bad for roughly one month of work.

cryptomili

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Have you seen their Christmas gift - $0.519652 USD. It is insane!

Apparently JAXX integration helped https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

I am eager to see more

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
Service: www.viberate.com
Investor site: www.viberate.io
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page: www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

Apparently JAXX integration helped https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

I am eager to see more

Yes. Im watching everything viberate related closly^^ it has such huge potential and the price movements last weeks was great move. Up is the direction to go haha
I was able to make a quick good amount of bucks, just with their participation system. I love it how this is one of the most promising projects, but they also give out their coin basically for free.
Also, you now can allready buy tickets from the worlds biggest fetivals with their coin. The Office team is growing quickly, too. Await more to come.
~peace

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
[/quote]

cryptomili

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

I am eager to see more

Yes. Im watching everything viberate related closly^^ it has such huge potential and the price movements last weeks was great move. Up is the direction to go haha
I was able to make a quick good amount of bucks, just with their participation system. I love it how this is one of the most promising projects, but they also give out their coin basically for free.
Also, you now can allready buy tickets from the worlds biggest fetivals with their coin. The Office team is growing quickly, too. Await more to come.
~peace

[/quote]

Yes, Viberate is amazing. I saw at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/ their new office. It is sick, but they do deserve the best as they are working really hard.

FEDS

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

Dont forgot that you can participate on facebook and twitter too! By posting and reposting posts about @Viberate_com and using special links from the marketplace https://www.viberate.com at the menu Participation https://www.viberate.com/profilepage/userprofileparticipation:
1. Live Music Marketplace Based Entirely on Cryptocurrency
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
2. VIB supported by JAXX wallet
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3
3. Viberate’s Key to ICO and Product Success
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
4. Fans earn crypto with Viberate's rewarding system
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
5. Viberate giving away $1.2 million in free crypto
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
These links change periodically
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: