Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: indonesia  (Read 1055 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

What do you think about indonesia?
Have you ever been to indonesia?

I just want to know your opinion.
Indonesia is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world. Indonesian people are conformist, cooperative, comfortable with ambiguity, thoughtful because they are unfailingly kind and always thinking about others, they also love photos with foreigners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phif3185

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

I come from Indonesia, West Java, a lot of tourist destinations in this region, such as the largest zoo, beautiful sea with various coral reefs, beautiful gardens, as well as several other tourist attractions that I can not mention one by one ... .

besides culinary Indonesia millions of kinds, because the staple food in Indonesia is rice, then from this culinary Indonesia must always be accompanied by rice ...
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Indonesia is an equatorial country with many islands and agricultural resources, I am Indonesian citizen I love Indonesia, Indonesia has many tribes, nations and languages ​​but we remain bhineka single ika, if you want to know about Indonesia, at least you have to visit it.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Yes, Bali is a very interesting and unique place - highly recommend to visit Ubud and rice field teraces
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Iam an indonesian, our president is good, but the rest is suck, too many corruptors in our government.
And some people are racist. But the rest is good.
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

Indonesia is an archipelago country that has many beautiful and lovely places. People in the world think Bali is Indonesia. The true thing is Bali is the part of Indonesia. Bali is one of the island of Indonesia' archipelago. Indonesia has tropic climate that's very perfect for enjoy the sun. Indonesia has everything. Beach, mountain, forest, and many good spots. Indonesia is one of the best destination to travel.
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

I come from Indonesia, West Java, a lot of tourist destinations in this region, such as the largest zoo, beautiful sea with various coral reefs, beautiful gardens, as well as several other tourist attractions that I can not mention one by one ... .

besides culinary Indonesia millions of kinds, because the staple food in Indonesia is rice, then from this culinary Indonesia must always be accompanied by rice ...

remember that in some parts of indonesia, sagoo and corn are eaten as staple food instead of rice.
zenyfomax1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

which zoo is that? largest nationally? regionally?
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I was there. In Indonesia, on the island of Komodo, there is a real dragon is a huge dangerous big reptile!
Komodo dragons live only in the Komodo National Park.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

I had a friend in indonesia but living in singapore, i'm from philippines and i can say in terms of attitude we are almost the same  Grin
Hoping to visit indonesia someday, i thought of this country as a good place to be  Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
zenyfomax1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

I was there. In Indonesia, on the island of Komodo, there is a real dragon is a huge dangerous big reptile!
Komodo dragons live only in the Komodo National Park.

you can also visit the ragunan zoo in jakarta to see komodos. i'm sure a couple other zoos in indonesia also have komodo.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

Helo. I am from lampung i think Indonesia is great country, so many island, culture, language and unique people.
zenyfomax1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

I had a friend in indonesia but living in singapore, i'm from philippines and i can say in terms of attitude we are almost the same  Grin
Hoping to visit indonesia someday, i thought of this country as a good place to be  Smiley

agreeing with you. when i visited manila, i saw a lot of similarities with jakarta. manila is more similar to jakarta than any other foreign cities i've visited.  but i think manila has better malls in term of completeness Smiley
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Indonesia is a very big country. Starting from the population, regions, natural resources to cultural arts and customs.
Viewed from the population, Indonesia's population is the fourth largest in the world, after China, India, and America.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

I heard only a good things about Indonesia. Well I'm not too much into Islam and that's not the plus for me but I can deal with it. In other points Indonesia is a nice country to visit. What about living there ... hmm, I don't think so.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

I heard only a good things about Indonesia. Well I'm not too much into Islam and that's not the plus for me but I can deal with it. In other points Indonesia is a nice country to visit. What about living there ... hmm, I don't think so.
I recently read that the government are currently trying to relocate the capital from Jakarta to Palangkaraya mainly due to the congestion of people in the city. Inspite of that it is going to be the economics center for Indonesia for a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zenyfomax1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

not all regions are dominated by islam. bali for example, is a hindu island. jakartans and foreigners alike seem to fancy living there.
zenyfomax1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

I recently read that the government are currently trying to relocate the capital from Jakarta to Palangkaraya mainly due to the congestion of people in the city. Inspite of that it is going to be the economics center for Indonesia for a very long time.

the idea of moving the capital to kalimantan (borneo island) has been going around since forever. one of the reasons being that kalimantan is geologically more stable and experiences less earthquakes and all. but it is nowhere near actually happening.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

first i am indonesian, so it probably will be subjective opinion, but i have been living here for all my life, so it's not bad actually, to compare with other regions like middle east for example, indonesia is a unique country, it is located in south east asia, the biggest country in south east asia, dominantly moslem, tropical land (that is really important), unique because of it's huge geographically, consist of many many tribes and their local language and tradition,, it will take a lot of time to know Indonesia, the most important thing, i think indonesian people are very warm and friendly (that is also very important)
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

Indonesia is a phenomenal country. The earth is rich, the inhabitants are numerous, the problems are many, the leaders are greedy, the poor continue to grow. illiteracy is also increasing.

although like this, I still love Indonesia. I will keep trying to make Indonesia become advanced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: