Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETEX P2P Binary Options — $4,360,000 raised  (Read 28843 times)
Betex

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

JOIN OUR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Betex ICO: LIVE!
P2P binary options platform powered by Ethereum Smart contracts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betex

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

ICO & Binary Options — A Match Made in Hell?

Written by Scott Douglas

When I was first approached to help the Betex team, I’ll admit, I was taken back. Binary Options are notorious for gaining popularity in the last few years with many of the companies touting Binary Options as a legitimate investment vehicle, only to see people lose significant amounts of money in a very short period of time. Imagine — combining this with an ICO, how would anyone ever support this project?!

Before we start — let’s look at what Binary Options are. Binary Options sites are marketed to the same demographic who gamble online — unfortunately they represent themselves as a form of investing. They promise huge returns with little every hour, even though the odds are ALWAYS in the houses favour. Essentially you choose anything that is publically traded and you make a bet on whether or not that stock will increase or decrease in a very short period of time. If you’re wrong, you lose everything. Binary Options are usually an all or nothing bet. The issue with traditional Binary Options is not what the individuals are betting on, it’s the marketing and verbiage used to convince people that they have some control over the outcome of their results by being well educated, informed citizens, constantly reading charts, staying up to date on news etc.

Now — imagine combining this horrible manipulative market with an ICO, isn’t that horrible?

Surprisingly, no.

Betex does Binary Options the right way.

Betex has no illusion as to what the Binary Options market is, betting — plain and simple. They realize that gambling is OK as long as the people who are participating in it, understand what they’re doing. Betex sets up their platform as a peer-to-peer platform allowing individuals to place bets on binary Options against their peers (not the house). Betex simply acts as a service provider delivering a platform and using the service fees collected from user engagement as the sole means of operational revenue. They gain absolutely nothing from individuals winning or losing binary option bets and have completely removed themselves from any liability by only allowing fellow peers to bet against each other. They openly advertised themselves as a betting platform and will obtain all required licensing to operating a gambling/betting entity in their jurisdiction.

Leveraging the power of Blockchain technology, Betex will ensure all bets, options and payouts are instantaneous and transparent to all users engaged in the platform. They will implement KYC for both their crowdsale as well as their platform to ensure compliance and security of their users. At the end of the day — this is what Blockchain is meant for, both in practical use as well as in theory — leveraging an existing idea and making it better, safer, more transparent and more accessible to the user.

Betex

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

Not a lot of participants here, so it may turn out in HUGE bounty!

1 BETEX = $3 at the moment so take your chance Smiley

Betex

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Hello BETEX team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Flying_Soul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

Betex ICO rating is 4.3 here, not bad.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

I'm not interested in binary option usually, but I think that this project has some very interesting points. for example the idea of an totally impartial platform would be very fair and transparent. how can you ensure your users about your absolute impartiality?

Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I'm not interested in binary option usually, but I think that this project has some very interesting points. for example the idea of an totally impartial platform would be very fair and transparent. how can you ensure your users about your absolute impartiality?

Well, with the use of blockchain it seems obvious
Betex

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

1. The platform is decentralized, so the smart contract will be implemented in the blockchain an is obviously immutable.
2. You can always see the smart contract source code and measure the transactions made to and by it.
3. The contract makes its decisions on fully disclosed information (i.e. exchange rates), so if it would perform incorrectly, this information would have become public by scammed users in a matter of hours Smiley

Betex

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Five killing features of Betex you should search in any ICO

Written by Kos Chekanov

As a co-owner of a design agency, I helped to launch an extensive record of businesses. I learned to appreciate thoughtful projects with ingenious ideas and capacity to transform conventional practices. Projects that are destined to become the new black Smiley

I feel more than lucky to collaborate with Betex. Yes, it’s an ICO and it changes the whole perception of binary options. Here’s a list of five things that I highlight for myself in ICO projects and how they perform in Betex.

Comprehensive structure
There is apparently more to this project than few enthusiasts with a slapdash whitepaper. What strikes me the most about Betex is how thoroughly thought-out every aspect of this project is — from its underlying concept through product features and design to business model and strategy.

Transformational concept
Committed to eliminating the issue of trust, Betex was the first and only to introduce provably fair conditions and incorruptible environment to the binary options market. Through a human-centered approach to technology, they offer its users exceptionally peer-to-peer betting experience, thereby, reinventing financial derivatives for good.

User-centered product
To translate such a complex concept not only into a clear message but also into a fully-functional product, unlike most blockchain-based, Betex made a significant investment in design and development. I firmly believe that implementing leading-edge design principles for decentralized applications to build an intuitive, user-friendly interface soon will prove to be a significant strategic decision, affecting overall progress of the platform.

Elaborate investment opportunities
Undoubtedly, the idea itself along with the approach to its realization would have been enough to attract investors. And yet, Betex offers unparalleled investment opportunities, making its business model simply brilliant. Ultimately, for contributing to the project, investors are entitled not only to potentially tradeable tokens but a genuine source of effortless income. 2.5% commission from overall platform turnover will be distributed among Betex token holders. It’s like to find a goose that infinitely lays golden eggs Smiley

Effortless income
The thing is Betex profits profit from collecting a service fee from its users. 50% of those earnings will be distributed among token holders, proportionally to the number of tokens they have in possession. In other words, the greater contribution you make, the more significant chunk of service commission you will receive. Meaning, every new active user on the platform will instantly increase your earnings.

It’s that simple. It makes sense.

Dimmy_Angelis

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Is available russian version of this theme?
Betex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Is available russian version of this theme?

Nope, English only. But if you need any assistance, you can PM this account, we'll sort it out.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

1. The platform is decentralized, so the smart contract will be implemented in the blockchain an is obviously immutable.
2. You can always see the smart contract source code and measure the transactions made to and by it.
3. The contract makes its decisions on fully disclosed information (i.e. exchange rates), so if it would perform incorrectly, this information would have become public by scammed users in a matter of hours Smiley

I think that point 3 can answer my question. I don't know if impartiality can fully solve the problems in binary option ecosystem, but yours remains an interesting proposal.

Betex

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

I think that point 3 can answer my question. I don't know if impartiality can fully solve the problems in binary option ecosystem, but yours remains an interesting proposal.

Not all problems, naturally, but we leave room and possibilities in the code for further improvements. We better perfectly close one problem and then work on an other than just present the old and same problematic thing with a few conflicting patches Smiley

KilderSauce

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Hello.
I am from Hungary. Am I allowed to participate?
svv

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

Hello bounty manager!
The company ends on 03/15/2018. Is it true or not?
Answer please.
Thank you.

Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Hello.
I am from Hungary. Am I allowed to participate?

Why shouldn't you?
Betex

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Hello bounty manager!
The company ends on 03/15/2018. Is it true or not?
Answer please.
Thank you.

No, that's not true. Where did you get that? Smiley

Betex

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

You can help Betex growth by upvoting it at CoinSchedule!

Vote HERE to support Betex!

rikksay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

how can I join the campaign on social media , let me know how participation ,I am sure this project is very good and promising

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Betex

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

how can I join the campaign on social media , let me know how participation ,I am sure this project is very good and promising

Just follow the link in OP to the bounty thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: