Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BORROW] 0.075 BTC / ROI=10% / 18 days / Collateral 0.095 BTC  (Read 480 times)
Danny_Stitch (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

I've found some spare bitcoins i can't acces untill the lightning network on counterparty is introduced.
Now that its sitting doing nothing i thought why not invest it and borrow myself some bitcoins and do some trading.

I offer a counterparty wallet as colleteral with bitcoins worth 1082 dollars in return i will borrow 0.075 bitcoins, worth 840 dollars.

The lending period will be 18 days and ROI will be 10%, 0.0075 BTC, 85$

If, during this 18 days period, i succesfully trade and increase my borrowed money to a amount of 0.1 or greater the lender will be given a 20% ROI.

Counterparty wallet btc addresses: 1JBsvB7hbGWBeR7BVXX2EATCTrguf3bsa7 / 1NUYWNnPypvkPLDgCkkABNzzmCiEej6jVE. These amounts are used as colleteral.
NastyBoy

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

What is counterparty wallet ? Huh
Danny_Stitch (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

What is counterparty wallet ? Huh

https://counterparty.io/
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

why cant you move it before lightning network?

Also, what will stop you from moving them when collateral is handed to the lender?
monbuxalt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

I've found some spare bitcoins i can't acces untill the lightning network on counterparty is introduced.
Now that its sitting doing nothing i thought why not invest it and borrow myself some bitcoins and do some trading.

I offer a counterparty wallet as colleteral with bitcoins worth 1082 dollars in return i will borrow 0.075 bitcoins, worth 840 dollars.

The lending period will be 18 days and ROI will be 10%, 0.0075 BTC, 85$

If, during this 18 days period, i succesfully trade and increase my borrowed money to a amount of 0.1 or greater the lender will be given a 20% ROI.

Counterparty wallet btc addresses: 1JBsvB7hbGWBeR7BVXX2EATCTrguf3bsa7 / 1NUYWNnPypvkPLDgCkkABNzzmCiEej6jVE. These amounts are used as colleteral.

So you will be handing over the counterparty wallet account to the lender, correct? Just by specifying an address that shows you have the ability to repay a loan does not make it a collateral.
Danny_Stitch (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

So you will be handing over the counterparty wallet account to the lender, correct? Just by specifying an address that shows you have the ability to repay a loan does not make it a collateral.

Correct
Danny_Stitch (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

I care less for the user Vod his feedback. The colleteral i had offerd was completly valid.

These are assumptions based on no proof. Please do something about this redicilous behaviour, Vod.

I have no further words for you, pathetic to say the least.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

I care less for the user Vod his feedback. The colleteral i had offerd was completly valid.

No it's not or even consider as valid. Valid here is something that you can easilly liquidate.
So either you don't have a single satoshi there and withdraw or your tokens worth nothing and you can't sell them. Or both!
The main thing is that you don't offer anything.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: