Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get Deep Onion Coins?  (Read 306 times)
Md.Esamul Haque (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

There are two methods for getting DeepOnions;

1.Either through their next 40 airdrops, which will be exchanged for nothing out of pocket specifically into your DeepOnions Wallet or;

2.You mine it.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

There is a third way to get Onions too.

Go to the community forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Participate in the forum activities like replying to the post and making comments.
You get DeepPoints for being active. These deeppoints will be exchanged to Onions every Sunday.
I have received about 80 Onions on average every week. Each Onion is worth $2 right now. If you are more active you can earn a lot.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

1.Either through their next 40 airdrops, which will be exchanged for nothing out of pocket specifically into your DeepOnions Wallet or;

2.You mine it.

You forgot to mention that you can also buy them from the Cryptopia exchange. You will need at least 100 Onions to participate in the DeepOnion airdrop.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:23 PM

Maybe you can also buy DeepOnion on NovaExchange....but be carefull....Im reading they are closing....so I dont know.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
besiramidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

Deep Onion is a very good altcoin. I invested in it when I was on the trading floor. As far as I know, to receive Deep Onion you can exploit or receive through Deep Onion's Airdrop program. Now that Deep Onion is low, you can invest in it as well.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:21:03 AM

2.You mine it.

You forgot to mention that you can also buy them from the Cryptopia exchange. You will need at least 100 Onions to participate in the DeepOnion airdrop.

simple way to get deepcoin is buy deepcoin on exchange,,
if you trust this project have a future, just buy this coin coin as much as you want

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

Maybe you can also buy DeepOnion on NovaExchange....but be carefull....Im reading they are closing....so I dont know.

Yes it is true that NovaExchange is going to close. Each time you login you will see that message "Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31, see information and preliminary plan on news page." you can check here- https://novaexchange.com/news/
you can buy at cryptopia

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

I think you can get it by buying in the exchanger, you can see the market here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets
But i wonder, why the op that makes the DeepOnion announcement thread get a lot of red trust?
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

There is a third way to get Onions too.

Go to the community forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Participate in the forum activities like replying to the post and making comments.
You get DeepPoints for being active. These deeppoints will be exchanged to Onions every Sunday.
I have received about 80 Onions on average every week. Each Onion is worth $2 right now. If you are more active you can earn a lot.

Yes you really can earn there. But you need to follow the rules. To fly is very simple. Now though I warn you that it is better that you do not Have to be neat.

And Yes now the rules have changed and to drop you can join if your account was registered before 1 December. But you need to have a Statute Jr. member
I keep all of my coins that I received and bought NOVA.
Nova should not be afraid will close until the spring. Can easily buy on the stock exchange Cryptopia

High risk high payoff
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

Full information about deeponion bounties is in a deeponion website.
P.s. the rule you have to hold 90% from airdrop got coins deleted.!  If you want,  you can insta sell them out! (Its bad idea to sell for this cheap price)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:28:10 AM

If anybody wants to offload their onions ASAP. Hit me up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: