Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Noku - The Blockchain Money Company  (Read 1040 times)
ildave_dlb (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

The Blockchain Money Company

==============================================

TOKEN SALE TERMS:
ICO START: 20 DECEMBER 2017
ICO END: 19 JANUARY 2018 (or when hard cap is reached)
SOFT CAP: 5,000,000 NOKU sold
HARD CAP: 15,000,000 NOKU sold
TOKEN: NOKU
TOKEN LISTING DATE: 22 JANUARY 2018
EXCHANGE: The Rock Trading

Noku Synopsis

The Noku Goal

Our mission is to connect crypto economy to real life. We focus on creating products and services that help people to save, spend and invest value in the "real" world, while still enjoying the advantages of crypto technologies.

Our first three products will be:

• Buy-Back Tokens
  • Custom Tokens
  • One-Time Utility Tokens

Buy-Back Tokens

Preserve your value in Cryptos

Our first product will be a token that we sell for 1 EUR (plus transaction cost) and which we then buy-back for 1 EUR (minus transaction cost) should the customer wish to sell back to the Noku Company.
A series of tokens will follow. For example it will be possible for Noku to release: 1 GBPN for 1 GBP, or 1 CHFN for 1 CHF.
If a customer wants to buy a “Buy-Back Token”, he has to register for a Noku account and do the KYC procedure. The token (not the customer) has Buy-Back right with the Noku Company. However, if a customer wants to sell a Buy-Back Token, they must have a registered Noku account, or register a Noku account with KYC procedure. If a customer does not comply with the KYC/AML Noku procedure, they cannot buy or sell Buy-Back Token from/to the Noku Company. Only Noku Company can sell or buy Noku Buy-Back Token.
We believe that people deserve fast and reliable service all over the world.
We think that Buy-Back Tokens will be useful for several reasons:

1) Payments
Noku Buy-Back Tokens can be used for payments with an equivalent value
in Fiat Currency (as long as it’s digital), meaning it can also be used in a
smart contract.

2) Savings
You can store value with a token that can be sell-back for fiat currency,
without ever needing to exit the crypto world.

3) Trading
You can add a pegged digital currency to your trading system and balance
your fiat and cryptocurrencies in real-time without leaving the digital world
and without sending your private keys to third parties.

Custom Tokens

Create your token without writing code

With a Noku Account, you can use the Noku Platform to create your own tokens. These can be used for several activities:

• International Remittance
• Complimentary Currency
• B2B Payments
• Bill payments
• Manage Points
• Gift Cards
• Voucher / Coupon
• Gamification
• … and anything else people may need

Regardless of who our customers are and what are they need, we provide a powerful and flexible solution to manage their communities, giving them a reliable network that transmits value and trust.
With Noku Platform, customers will be able to create, move or burn their own tokens. A token can be anything a community decides.
All the tokens created through the Noku Platform are automatically recognized by the Noku wallets (both the web and apps versions). This gives customers a holistic solution without the need to write code or buy servers.
Advanced services will be available in the near future, such as white labeling platforms or wallets. Noku tokens will be ERC20 token compliant. At this time Ethereum is the
most reliable platform for smart contracts and token creation, but our research department will continue to closely study progress in other technologies such as Bitcoin Lighting Network, Rootstock, BitShares, Waves, Nxt and whatever else might help people to more easily distribute value and trust. We will develop user-friendly platform to give our customers the best and most powerful solutions and we will release clearing rooms to make our platform compatible for a multi-blockchain network.
At no time, during any procedure, Noku Company store the private keys of the customer’s tokens.

One-Time Utility Token: Noku Master Token

Some of the Noku ecosystem services are free (like the web wallet and app wallet). Other services (like creating tokens or white labelling a wallet) require payment.
All fees are payed with the Noku Master Token.
This is a one-time utility token. It can be pre-purchased with a cash discount, or exchanged in the market and can be used once in the Noku Platform. This means that when a Noku token is spent on the Noku Platform, Noku Company will not sell back it to the market.
Noku fees are published on a monthly basis and may be calculated as a percentage of a transaction, as a fixed value or as a monthly fee.
Noku services can be paid only with Noku Master Token.

Noku ICO

The Noku Master Token will be available for pre-sale at an ICO event (or TGE event - Token Generation Event). The pre-sale allows Noku to collect value to develop all the services described in the roadmap.
The ICO is not allowed for citizens of following countries: USA, China, Canada, Israel, South Korea and Vietnam. During the online procedure, investors are responsible for determining their eligibility to invest.
At the Initially Coin Offering (ICO), Noku Company will pre-sale a maximum of 15% of the total amount of Noku Master Token, which will be fixed at 100MLN, so the ICO will have a maximum cap of 15MLN of Noku Master Token offered. The rest of the tokens (and the unsold tokens) will be preserved in the Noku Reserve locked and released in twenty years, at the percentage of 5% per year.
The value of the Noku Master Token will be officialized 24 hours before the start of the ICO.
There will be a Pre-Sale ICO for Early Investors (Family, Friends and Innovators) at a discounted price (less than ICO price) using Reservation Contracts.
Zero Tokens will be reserved for founders, advisors, or developers.
The ICO has a target of 15.000.000 NOKU as a maximum cap.

The ICO has a Soft Cap and an Hard Cap with the following structured:

• Soft Cap is equal to 5.000.0000 NOKU sold
  • Hard Cap is equal to 15.000.000 NOKU sold

It will be possible to participate to the Initial Coin Offering by donating either Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dash. Those not donating with ETH will also be asked to provide the Ethereum address at which they would receive the NOKU Master Tokens. At this point we will reminder contributors that we are not responsible for mistaken addresses. We will also take this moment to remind them that it will only be possible to contribute by sending Ethereum from a wallet of which the contributor holds the private key, and that it will not be possible to contribute by sending Ethereum from exchanges.
If the soft cap is not reached, the total amount of all donations received will be returned.
The minimum amount of ETH to donate during the ICO is 1 ETH / per person and the maximum amount is 1000 ETH / per person.
The tokens sold during the initial coin offering will be part of the maximum amount of 100.000.000, meaning that after the ICO (and considering that all the initial tokens will be go sold), there will still be 85.000.000 available.   
The amount of 85.000.000 of tokens is locked and only the 5% of 85.000.000 will be unlocked at the beginning of each year after the first (January 1 of the following year). The first year (2018) this percentage will be unlocked at the end of the ICO to guarantee that all the services associated with the NOKU Platform will be fully functional through the use of NOKU tokens as payment.
Thus the maximum number of tokens in circulation in 2018 will be limited to 15.000.000 + 4.250.000 for a total supply of 19.250.000 NOKU circulation.
If some tokens still haven’t been sold by the end of the ICO, the remaining tokens will be locked along with the other tokens stored by the Company.

F.A.Q.

This post will evolve constantly as new questions come up. If you have a question, go ahead and ask here, on our Telegram Group.Questions will be added to this post.

What’s the Noku’s pay-off? What’s the deal for Noku? Or What’s the Noku’s pay-off? In the beginning  the Noku’s profit comes from change FIAT’s money in crypto (pegged token) later on change crypto in physical assets. In addition some services will be implemented and its won’t be free but a monthly subscription will be needed (probably normal subscription and premium subscription). All these new services will be payable only by NOKU (the master token)

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conceptbuff

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

what will be price on ico?
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

looks like very interesting, but we have to see the legal EU compliance and certified real money deposits 
NeverCrypt

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

Sorry, I could not understand the main goal of the project. What does it bring and why would people use it? In two words please...
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

the "real" world will be a "real" work
a very good mission and will be very helpful to be a connection to invest in the wider world with work that is really "real"
I mean is working outside the home without constantly looking at the computer screen
understand what I mean right?
 Wink
very good project
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

it is worth looking forward to how the project is continuing, it seems this project is one of projects that we must look forward . however, a project and the concept of the project itself, depending on how they develop it, because so many projects fail because the developers have lost the idea to make their project better
warrenwolfstaff

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

This project seems very interesting. This is a complete project that cover from saving to payment to trading. cool!

Is there any plan about bounty? or need help for the Italian WP translation?

warrenwolfstaff

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

Sorry, I could not understand the main goal of the project. What does it bring and why would people use it? In two words please...

Basically in a few words, @NeverCrypt, it is used instead of your bank!

Have you read the WP? that could help your vision. Smiley
portmanbtc

Activity: 144
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:09 PM

Which cryptocurrency will be allowed to participate to the ICO? Bitcoin and Ethereum? No more?

warrenwolfstaff

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

Which cryptocurrency will be allowed to participate to the ICO? Bitcoin and Ethereum? No more?

Usually are these two the main cryptocurrencies used to buy during the ICO, no?
I have never seen different... but I could be wrong

Actually, Noku is based on ETH blockchain so I suppose you need to use ETH to buy them.
DanyDany159

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

Hey guys
I try to analyze this project.
And I found that (http://telegra.ph/Noku-NOKU-12-21) [RUSSIAN]
What do you think? Does it match your opinion?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

The initial coins offering has started already for few days and would be nice to have access to statistics. It is very friendly time for altcoins and ICO specially these days and everywhere you see lot of action going on. I tried to see somewhere counter of invested money but didn't succeed to watch anywhere.
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

I'd like to get some NOKU.. can I only get them via TheRockTrading or there's other ways?
Is there gonna be any bounty campaign?

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

I've seen the progress of Noku project is really good. I have 1 question, on what exchange Noku will added on the near future? Thanks
RickJansen

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

No activity. No updates? Biggest misoperation I have ever met. The incompetency is beyond ridiculous. I am out of here!!

No one, should ever consider relying on a company who doesn’t make regular updates. It disrespectful and deception to the investors. We aren’t just your dolls to abuse.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

i have seen some progress, they talk a lot in telegram (but not here)
check
https://www.noku.io

noku is one of the best wallet in my opinion, i use it everyday:
https://wallet.noku.io/

use the "cloud" option to have multiple wallet everywhere

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Despite there's not marketing ongoing on this project, I see regular updates of their app/wallet and they just launched their custom token creation service. Maybe their awareness will be pushed soon.
Holie

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Despite there's not marketing ongoing on this project, I see regular updates of their app/wallet and they just launched their custom token creation service. Maybe their awareness will be pushed soon.

I see that they're working and realising products!!! plus they always answer on telegram group!
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Is the project still going, is saw that this thread started since december 2017, but the tread doesn't seem to  be alive.
What's the result of the ICO?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: