Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange is best for trading  (Read 1858 times)
thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

Bittrex is one that i've used and that I can say is easy to use.

Not used any others really just found that one and stuck with it due to it being simple/easy to use.

There might be better exchanges and i'll read the other comments people post and try those ones they mention.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Bittrex is one that i've used and that I can say is easy to use.

Not used any others really just found that one and stuck with it due to it being simple/easy to use.

There might be better exchanges and i'll read the other comments people post and try those ones they mention.

Be careful with bittrex - they suddenly locked a bunch of accounts, from the developing world, their verification doesn't work, they changed legacy accounts to "new" with no wiothdrawal with no notice, and they have high fees for withdrawal. It's odd behaviour and they may be in trouble behind the scenes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
personally, I using binance app for trading on mobile phone. You can trade on bittrex, poloniex. is the best trading site for me and easy to use, you can trade on mobile with browser without any problem.
RandomEvent

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

I have had a very positive experience with Binance, their app is great as well.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

For me the best exchange has always been Nova and Cryptopia. However, people trade in Bitrex as well. To me what matters is the quick support and seamless operation and these exchanges never disappointed me. There are some new ones that are coming as well for example https://www.altcoinexchange.com/ and only time will prove how they operate and if they live upto people expectation.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

For me it will be interesting to see, if COSS (Overhaul with tradingview charts coming in December) can convince and gain huge adoption, because I really like the concept of this Platform/Coin.

I am currently using bittrex, but I think binance is superior.
I would suggest binance.

Neat Ui, fast support, fast adoption and introduction of new coins and 50% fee discounts if you have BNB (Binance Coin).

sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

Coinbase/Gdax is very good. I have been using bittrexx to buy most of my coins but hearing some people are getting locked out of their accounts.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

Till now successfully traded at such doses as hit BTC, butted and etherDelta, but they all have a difference in security features. The safest etherDelta and the next is bitrex, and hitbtc is already weaker. And first of all because of the fact that the account can be hacked, it's only possible to steal nothing because of the confirmation of financial transactions by e-mail.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

The one that has the biggest volume for the specific coin you want to trade..

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:10:11 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
On mobile you can use cryptopia or bittrex ill try to open the website using my phone and i do not experience any problem.
low fee exchange is poloneix Hitbtc and coinexchange.
hope it helps .

Whether mobile or desktop those exchange platform you had mentioned are all can be use in both. And I also agreed that those 3 platform too are all good to exchange our coins or bitcoin. Because it has a good market in this industry.
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

exchange for mobile or smartphone is very limited. maybe you can use the exchange using the website to get the maximum features. for a good platform I think you can try on etherdelta because the firefighting tool there is very crowded. with a small fee.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

Before I was using Bittrex and holding my coins there. I have no problem with that exchange ever since and heard about someone told me that poloniex and bittrex are with same owners. So I created new trading exchange which is hitbtc and binance.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

if not the whole Ethereum blockchain is jammed by kitties as it is right now I like to trade on Etherdelta or better go shopping on Etherdelta. The first listing also for many good and new project will be here. If there is a project of your interest you many times still find it here cheap after ICO before it is getting added to bigger exchanges.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

For mobile app, I would recommend Binance especially if you also own Binance coin, the fee is relatively low and I like the app design too.

If you are Ok with mobile web then bittrex is my choice for alts and GDAX for bitcoin, eth and ltc.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

if you ask the best exchange on mobile, I do not know, because I never trade through mobile, but if you want to exchange place with low fee that is in etherdelta, you can set gas price to 1, just a little bit longer

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

Is bittrex ranked number 1 for altcoins?  What is number 2, 3 etc?

Also where does gdax/gemini rank?  What about kraken or bitstamp?
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:10 AM

Trade with mobile device? I usually use bittrex, and hitbtc. I also like livecoin. They are good exchangers. Now, I leave bittrex due to withdrawal limit. I don't like it.HITBTC is a good exchanger but some coins are tokens are very  low volume. I think hitbtc should delist tokens with low volume of trade.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:46 AM

actually a lot of good exchange sites. it's just that I prefer bittrex, etherdelta there I am more comfortable.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:12 AM

If you want to trade mostly altcoins then I advise you to use bittirex. They have almost all altcoins available to trade. If you care the trading volume and if you want to trade bitcoin and some other altcoins then I vote for bitfinex and okcoin. They both have mobile phone app which you can trade comfortable when even you are at outside. Okcoin doesn't charge you for maker fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:24 AM

Also I will vote for Bitrex and Binance! The best exchanges in my opinion. I also recommend EtherDelta very simple and convenient exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: