Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what way for bitcoin???  (Read 223 times)
djonk (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Will bitcoin make peace or war....? Because u know bitcoin can make transaction without easy detect for miney loundring or terrorism transaction.... Or just for trading and mining??? I confused? Please explain me... Thx
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

Well yes your statement is completely right.

But,

Since bitcoins are exceptionally non-private and also at the same time decentralized .. it literally provides us an insight in any transactions thus makes it really easy to track down who is.. Buying selling or exchanging what but the real deal is.. that we can track down the transactions but not the real person until and unless we have hackers and all..thus..it promotes.. illegal things this way.
But in a sense it can.. Really stop corruption thus it isn't a bad thing at all !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

Just because it is anonymous doesn't mean that it has to be used to fund terrorism. You can do that with pretty much any currency already, so instead of focusing on the potentially evil ways of using bitcoin, I'd rather concentrate on its positive sides.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

Just because it is anonymous doesn't mean that it has to be used to fund terrorism. You can do that with pretty much any currency already, so instead of focusing on the potentially evil ways of using bitcoin, I'd rather concentrate on its positive sides.
this is what makes bitcoin illegal in some countries, because those who think and only look at the negative side of bitcoin, they see it as a means of gambling money laundering to financing terrorism, this is what causes bitcoin is very negative in some circles, though this is not evident
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

But that feature is being abused and we can't deny the fact that terrorist can really use bitcoin for their fund. A politician or someone we don't know that has wealth who wants to support their terror group can use bitcoin.

Here in my country the government is warning us that whomever will get caught of misusing bitcoin like that way will be punished accordingly.

Nowadays bitcoin can be used for almost everything, transactions, buying anything.

capt.khannaa@gmail.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment since 2014 when it's stagnating and being undervalued. Upon checking the current stock markets scene and reading some articles in regards to it, I can say that a big hit would strike the scene again and might hurt a lot of investors (I'm one of them) and might turn into something else for a safe haven on their assets--probably gold, oil or even bitcoin.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:51:51 PM

it could be that rich people who support terrorists invest their money for big profits ... to be able to complete the need to support their needs, because terrorists can also do this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: