Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get cryptocurrency  (Read 841 times)
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

there are many exchanges in india but i got my cryptocurrency  from zebpay  and btcxindia. it is very easy n simple to buy sell from it.
Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I am not sure a one can earm much. but KickCity is good to have money in your pocket. I think i will try
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

I am not sure a one can earm much. but KickCity is good to have money in your pocket. I think i will try

Join KickCity telegram chat and follow the latest news https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Its not that easy to get cryptocurrency. You have two ways:

First - is to buy it;
Second - you can join bounty campaign of some projects.

Both ways are good. You spend a lot (money or time) and you get your currency. It would be interesting for you to know there is another way to earn.

KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. They are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back  —  motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

KickCity subsequently creates employment by giving everyone the opportunity to earn. Basically, we share marketing budget among users instead of mining user-data like existing  online marketing platforms (Facebook, Google CPA ads).
Is it some kind of ICO which is providing people incentives for participating in bounties of other ICO? If you really want to promote it create an appropriate ANN thread in the appropriate section of this forum.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Its not that easy to get cryptocurrency. You have two ways:

First - is to buy it;
Second - you can join bounty campaign of some projects.

Both ways are good. You spend a lot (money or time) and you get your currency. It would be interesting for you to know there is another way to earn.

KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. They are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back  —  motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

KickCity subsequently creates employment by giving everyone the opportunity to earn. Basically, we share marketing budget among users instead of mining user-data like existing  online marketing platforms (Facebook, Google CPA ads).
Is it some kind of ICO which is providing people incentives for participating in bounties of other ICO? If you really want to promote it create an appropriate ANN thread in the appropriate section of this forum.

It is not =)
It is about real events and real tickets
XaTHik

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Has anyone tested this KickCity?
If you have money - invest, buy tokens.
If there is no money, invest your time. Bounty and airdrops. I can advise the Bounty - TokenGo project. One of the advantages is the participation of even Newbie and an excellent personal cabinet, rather than boring Google tables. More in my signature.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

If there is no money, invest your time. Bounty and airdrops. I can advise the Bounty - TokenGo project. One of the advantages is the participation of even Newbie and an excellent personal cabinet, rather than boring Google tables. More in my signature.

well... im trying to get some information about it. Do they have telegram chat or sort of?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

well... im trying to get some information about it. Do they have telegram chat or sort of?

Hey!

sure, there is telegram community chat - https://t.me/kickcity_chat
boboshrish
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

If u r a investor then u can buy  cryptocurrency from zebpay, coin mama, coinsecure, unicorn in india. u can earn cryptocurrency from bounties, airdrops, signature campaigns
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

If u r a investor then u can buy  cryptocurrency from zebpay, coin mama, coinsecure, unicorn in india. u can earn cryptocurrency from bounties, airdrops, signature campaigns

yeah, bounty is a good way to earn a bit before invest
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

There are bulk of opportunity right now you can join different bounty campaign where you have to work for you. But make sure if your in signature campaign.you have to choose one of the best ico, because if they even give you less no. Of coins but still you can land big profits in future. But ico is weak your work and your profit will go in veins. Signature campaign needs lots of attention and quality due to new merit system.
So all the best.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

There are bulk of opportunity right now you can join different bounty campaign where you have to work for you. But make sure if your in signature campaign.you have to choose one of the best ico, because if they even give you less no. Of coins but still you can land big profits in future. But ico is weak your work and your profit will go in veins. Signature campaign needs lots of attention and quality due to new merit system.
So all the best.

it depends of the project. But first you should check everything out
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

we get cryptocurrency in many ways these are signature campaign,social media campaigns and airdrops also we get easily there cryptocurrencies and we get more crypto's in signature campaign.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

we get cryptocurrency in many ways these are signature campaign,social media campaigns and airdrops also we get easily there cryptocurrencies and we get more crypto's in signature campaign.

also bounty is a good way to earn
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

I would try start getting crypto  Cheesy
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

I would try start getting crypto  Cheesy

You could wait a little bit and start with KickCity  Wink
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

If you are new, and do not want to invest your own money, then you can try yourself in the bounty and free distributions of coins.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

If you are financially in a very good condition to buy cryptocuurency , you must and if you do not have that much finance sources then you can join bounty campaigns ,airdrops ,etc and can earn a good profit.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

There are many ways to get cryptocurrencies. First, the obvious one that you can buy it from any exchange. Second, participate in a bounty campaign and earn coins. You can also join airdrops to get some free coins. The last one is mining. You can earn Bitcoins through Bitcoin mining, but for this you’ll need large computer systems with continuous supply of electricity.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

If you do not have the initial capital for investing in crypto currency, use such a direction as generosity, and free distribution of coins. Only first learn the basics of crypto currency, so it will be easier to start working.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: