Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum - Is this gonna be big?  (Read 194 times)
Crypto_121 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

Hi all,

Although Electroneum is not really 'live' yet, there is a lot of hype recently and the price is currently around 7 cent on coinmarketcap.
I just wondered what your thoughts on where you think the price will go? I bought in during the ICO but thinking about buying more now.

Thanks for your thoughts
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

It will be bigger than we expect.From now, 1 or 2 years later it will be definitely in top 3 cryptocurrencies.It is the best time to buy. No problem.
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

Yeah, I bought a lot from ICO and waiting it have a high price, maybe future not now Roll Eyes

xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

I don't think that it will turn out big. Mobile mining isn't something worthy and their token distribution method was very weird in my opinion. I disliked it so hard. It was lame.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

I don't think that it will turn out big. Mobile mining isn't something worthy and their token distribution method was very weird in my opinion. I disliked it so hard. It was lame.

I disagree, I feel if they get mobile mining right and deliver on what they said they would it could be one of the things to take cryptocurrencies fairly mainstream, think about how many people want a passive income and have a mobile phone handy?

Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

I disagree, I feel if they get mobile mining right and deliver on what they said they would it could be one of the things to take cryptocurrencies fairly mainstream, think about how many people want a passive income and have a mobile phone handy?

Absolutely, crypto has not reached everyone.It is mobile which can promote cryptocurrency more and more. Electroneum will be big if companies depending on mobile accepts it as a payment.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

Absolutely, crypto has not reached everyone.It is mobile which can promote cryptocurrency more and more. Electroneum will be big if companies depending on mobile accepts it as a payment.
I think electronum can be great if dev and team can compact to advance the coin into one of the coins that have good price. it needs a process and optimistic that the electronum can be big.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

It will be bigger than we expect.From now, 1 or 2 years later it will be definitely in top 3 cryptocurrencies.It is the best time to buy. No problem.
They raise funds by using a group agreement token that will bring Electroneum to the mass market. Electroneum speaks of surprising speculative opportunities.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: