Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hard fork 17 December - Super Bitcoin  (Read 4927 times)
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

Which exchanges support Super Bitcoin fork?

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

This is the thing we should blame why bitcoin now is at 12,+++ USD now LOL..
peopl are tightly holding bitcoin on their wallet as this fork will come so soon and expecting a free coin soon.. that will hold for a while like bitcoin cash..
everyone hoping for this and will get into the market a boom like before .. its been tried and tested with bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold ,, once many people start to hold on their btc and many people still trying to buy more to reserve more airdrop on fork the market is really having problem with the supplies over demand of the crypto community!

I can only guess how much will Bitcoin cost by December, 15-16 if today it is conquering the new top, trying to climb the rock with 13 thousand height.  Some forks turn to be good, anyhow. I am speaking about an evident success of Bitcoin Cash.
lostfound

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

I got some info about upcoming bitcoin forks here https://cryptocalendar.pro/events/bitcoin
I m a newbie so please a little help will be much appreciated
I want to get some free coins I have a little bitcoin just on Bittrex
thanx
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

Hi. Will I get any Bitcoin Super if all my Bitcoins in cryptopia.co.nz??? Or I need move them somewher?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

Hi. Will I get any Bitcoin Super if all my Bitcoins in cryptopia.co.nz??? Or I need move them somewher?

go yo cryptopia website and check out their news section, the link is on top of the page. there is also a forum which you can check or ask this. they are the only people who can answer you.
if you don't see an announcement then they most probably won't give it to you.

these days i only know Yobit is giving away these forks!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

The last bitcoin hardfork ( Bitcoin diamond) was suppurted by binance only as far is I know. That was super easy, i could trade them about an hour later! So i hope binance is supporting it again
Bitttcoiner

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:23 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:17:42 PM by Bitttcoiner

The Super Bitcoin hard fork will take place tomorrow, on December the 12th (not 17th) since the height of 498888 block will be achieved on this date.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

bittrex Exchanges will not be support Super Bitcoin Hard Fork? becouse i can't find in list bittrex(
efrencres

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

Hey to all of you...

There is a another hard fork coming on it's way at the 17th of December, which will create a new coin, called "Super Bitcoin" (there are in total 3 hard forks in December).
So I do believe Bitcoin won't reach 15000USD till the end of this year, it will float around 10-11000USD I think.
I do also believe it might drop a bit due people cashing out to buy presents etc. What are your opinions?
I have invested a huge amount 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased with my current profit. I'm a long term investor, not a trader.

Information about the Super Bitcoin:
- https://atozforex.com/news/2017-december-hard-fork-expectations
- http://supersmartbitcoin.com

Now to go back to the purpose of this post...
I am using the program "Bitcoin Core" to store my coins, but I was wondering how to collect the new "Super Bitcoin"? I suppose "Bitcoin Core" will not support this new crypto, so I am looking for a good software wallet.
Do installing another wallet requires to re-download the whole blockchain once again?

Thanks in advance (and happy holidays),
David Wink

Hey.. thanks for your post with your link. it gives me a chance to read a news about the forks this month.. I am also waiting for a good wallets for the rest of the forks.. Smiley
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

bittrex Exchanges will not be support Super Bitcoin Hard Fork? becouse i can't find in list bittrex(
Bittrex hasn't released any statement on super Bitcoin fork so better bit too keep BTC in Bittrex. Binance didn't make any announcements on this particular fork but earlier they have stated that they will support each and every upcoming forks. 498888 block is around 15 hours away from now.

Blah blah
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:03:26 PM

Hey to all of you...

There is a another hard fork coming on it's way at the 17th of December, which will create a new coin, called "Super Bitcoin" (there are in total 3 hard forks in December).
So I do believe Bitcoin won't reach 15000USD till the end of this year, it will float around 10-11000USD I think.
I do also believe it might drop a bit due people cashing out to buy presents etc. What are your opinions?
I have invested a huge amount 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased with my current profit. I'm a long term investor, not a trader.

Information about the Super Bitcoin:
- https://atozforex.com/news/2017-december-hard-fork-expectations
- http://supersmartbitcoin.com

Now to go back to the purpose of this post...
I am using the program "Bitcoin Core" to store my coins, but I was wondering how to collect the new "Super Bitcoin"? I suppose "Bitcoin Core" will not support this new crypto, so I am looking for a good software wallet.
Do installing another wallet requires to re-download the whole blockchain once again?

Thanks in advance (and happy holidays),
David Wink

why not uber bitcoins lets make also fork Roll Eyes

how long will it take till people finally understand the bitcoin pyramid scam....

Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

Bittrex hasn't released any statement on super Bitcoin fork so better bit too keep BTC in Bittrex. Binance didn't make any announcements on this particular fork but earlier they have stated that they will support each and every upcoming forks. 498888 block is around 15 hours away from now.
Thank for answer. I will keep btc in bittrex. Maby they will support that hard fork
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Thank for answer. I will keep btc in bittrex. Maby they will support that hard fork

Bittrex doesn't support this fork. They didn't credited BTG, did they? Hitbtc also didn't credited Bitcoin diamonds. Only Binanced did it during diamond fork. Now, the position of them is just an unknown.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

As already tired of these hard fork. As much as possible. Honestly, to me this is absurd and money out of thin air.  But thanks for the info. Will wait

hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

When will these dam forks end. I'm losing track of how many forks there are now.

won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

Really? If hardfork will be held on 17 December? I often get information if hardfork will be held, but until now hardfork not be held  Roll Eyes 

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
shiki0

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

49 block remaining from the snapshot - block 498888
~ 8 hours from now
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

So, are people expecting this fork to be quite a big deal like Bitcoin Cash, or will it be a fiasco?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

Hitbtc said they would support the super bitcoin fork this time and credit the balance in every user's wallet. Did the fork happen at the scheduled time as currently 498892 block is being mined?

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

Super bitcoin.... i thought it was a joke. I can never take bitcoin seriously anymore  after this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: