Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hard fork 17 December - Super Bitcoin  (Read 4927 times)
KENZU7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Its already trading at Hitbtc.com guys.
Those who have BTC during the fork are already credited with SBTC.
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

I dont like to play with the code and do hard forks every second day to emerge the new shitcoins everyday now on. Its kinda become routine now.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

I dont like to play with the code and do hard forks every second day to emerge the new shitcoins everyday now on. Its kinda become routine now.

It's just made to make fat Bitcoin whales even richer.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

you can use this site for Address Check if has balance or not :
http://sbtcwallet.org/

Either fake website in hopes of recording generated wallet addresses, or the explorer is down.
- Showing all addresses as empty.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:05:23 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 02:20:56 AM by jbautistangina

Hardforks are being more ridiculous nowadays the developers are just making a lot of money over it,i heard ICOs would be regulated few months from now maybe forks too.These developers are making this a bad habit every month we have forks?how the heck are going to get those forked coins.

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

you can use this site for Address Check if has balance or not :
http://sbtcwallet.org/

Either fake website in hopes of recording generated wallet addresses, or the explorer is down.
- Showing all addresses as empty.

i guess it only check tow numbers after dot.
example : X.XX SBTC

if you have lower than 0.009 sbtc i guess it will appear as empty.

Not true.

Check any address.
I picked a random address: 16JsPYBSYtGuF1w9EGtpYk8GqJ8SQ8QcCz     Has 32BTC in it.
The website still shows 0

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

you're right..
but it works on some wallets like these :

1JUToCyRL5UwgeucjnFAagKs4v1YqhjT1d
13DYB5HbAZ9ZESPSgDiFEY9fV3ugkbfgQK

i don't know why not working with your wallet.. maybe because last transaction is old.

That wasn't my transaction.
A blockchain is in order of date.  So, even if it hadn't caught up, it should still have older transactions prior to new ones.  Basically, it wouldn't make sense that it would have a newer transaction prior to an older one.

I've checked 10 different addresses in my wallet.  3 show a balance.

Not calling it a scam site.  It's definitely broken though.

kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

I received my SBTC coins in the exchange systema and I directly sold them out. This was a free money for me because there will be tons of bitcoin forks and they won't have any actual value for me.
DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

Hey to all of you...

There is a another hard fork coming on it's way at the 17th of December, which will create a new coin, called "Super Bitcoin"
David Wink
Really ? better do something new but do not clone the existing code

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

I received my SBTC coins in the exchange systema and I directly sold them out. This was a free money for me because there will be tons of bitcoin forks and they won't have any actual value for me.

What exchange did you use to keep your btc to get the super bitcoin?  Did you also get those other bitcoin forked coins like bitcoin unlimited etc there?
zackthemack

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

I thought super bitcoin will happen on 25th december?Huh I know that on that date will be a hard fork
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

I thought super bitcoin will happen on 25th december?Huh I know that on that date will be a hard fork

SBTC- 12/12/2017 - Block 498888 - Super Bitcoin - http://supersmartbitcoin.com/

Happened already.

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

now bitcoin has 40% of the market
this forks can be actually good to bring bitcoin to the 60% of the market, then expecting another alt coin pump Smiley
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:09:54 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:24:06 PM by Michail1

I have tried to get those free SBTC coins using exchanges, but my coins where on another exchange site.

However i had some BTC left in my electrum wallet and i have found a SBTC electrum wallet.

After using the SBTC electrum wallet i was able to gain my SBTC coins. 1 BTC = 1 SBTC

I think its only working if you have some balance in electrum, but i am not sure.

For anyone who is interested in the link: www.sbtcelectrum.org

I couldn't find a mac wallet though, but for the windows users its working fine.
Really?  You create an account, make a single post, and log out within 7 minutes and not come back.  Heh.

Ok, obvious scam is obvious.
Posted by someone with the very first post?  Yup, I still call scam.

Let's review the bullshit points:

1. Domain registered by you last night and you claim to have found and used it before it was even made public -- Bullshit

2. Site claims to be linked to it from supersmartbitcoin.com -- Bullshit

3. Site says to "Always Verify the Downloads Using Checksums", but doesn't post a hash -- Bullshit

4. The file is 3.49MB (NO wallet is this small) -- Bullshit

5. Site download link is:  http://www.sbtcelectrum.org/files/Bitcoin-Wallet-2.0.8.0.exe  -- Bullshit
    Virus Total is served a different file than if you download it directly.  

6. Submit the actual file to virus total -- Bullshit
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1209f82f20aa30a2bd4d6aa671705e9efeb2614e34ad74dc95b22fe461a298c4/detection - 5 detections

7. Website link (to the source code) at the bottom is to the Bitcoin Cash version of the wallet instead of SBTC -- Bullshit

My review results -- It's 100% bullshit.

jerry0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Hey there i noticed lot of new users would post a site to claim your new bitcoin fork etc.  Those ppl obviously are trying to get you to download a fake wallet.

My question is this.  If you download a wallet like that but don't input your seed, would it be safe?  I ask this because i assume when people want to claim their bitcoin forks, obviously there are people that would download the program and enter the seed.  I read cases where some ppl do that and then their coins got stolen etc.  But are there cases of people downloading software like this or similar and then their wallets got hacked even without them entering their seed?  I assume they possibly could since there is most likely a keylogger? 

However someone mentioned that the only way you can have your wallet hacked is if you actually type in the seed.  Can other posters here confirm this?  I would assume if you download something malicious, thats all that is needed?

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:04:40 PM

Hey there i noticed lot of new users would post a site to claim your new bitcoin fork etc.  Those ppl obviously are trying to get you to download a fake wallet.

My question is this.  If you download a wallet like that but don't input your seed, would it be safe?  I ask this because i assume when people want to claim their bitcoin forks, obviously there are people that would download the program and enter the seed.  I read cases where some ppl do that and then their coins got stolen etc.  But are there cases of people downloading software like this or similar and then their wallets got hacked even without them entering their seed?  I assume they possibly could since there is most likely a keylogger? 

However someone mentioned that the only way you can have your wallet hacked is if you actually type in the seed.  Can other posters here confirm this?  I would assume if you download something malicious, thats all that is needed?

Correct.

If you download a wallet and don't put in your pkey/seed, then they can't take it for a normal/legit wallet; however, most of these wallets are not simply waiting for you to put information in them.  They simply search your computer for wallet.dat / wallet.aes.json files, etc in order to take your comes.  In the above 'bullshit' calling post I made, it isn't even a wallet.  It's simply spyware giving someone remote access to your machine so they can search through everything on your computer.  Yup, keylogger and remote access / remote execution.

If a keylogger, then there is nothing to 'hack' since they get your password when you type it in.  Also, passwords are typically easy to guess and pw crackers ran on the wallet files.

jerry0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:37 PM

Okay so you are telling me that the person that posted that link, if someone downloaded that link and did not do anything else or used a virus scanner to remove it, would it still be there or not?  Would a virus program remove it or not?  Because i would have to assume with links posted by these posters with 1 post etc... someone probably downloaded it etc.  Do regular free virus scanners like windows defender etc find it or not?  What program did you use?

So that would mean that remote access could basically check your computer for your wallet and then steal from your wallet?  But what if you have encryption then?  That would be nothing for them because when you copy and paste, then it would show up for them?

The other thing is what computer are you using to click on that link?  Its obviously a computer you use only for watching movies/downloading torrents etc and thus its your infected computer?  Thus it doesn't matter what you download on it because you dont do anything moneywise on the one you have?  Or are you using a virtual machine etc?  Thus you download whatever infected virus it doesn't matter because its a virtual machine?  And obviously this would be a separate computer even though its a virtual machine for you downloading that?
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

Okay so you are telling me that the person that posted that link, if someone downloaded that link and did not do anything else or used a virus scanner to remove it, would it still be there or not?  Would a virus program remove it or not?  Because i would have to assume with links posted by these posters with 1 post etc... someone probably downloaded it etc.  Do regular free virus scanners like windows defender etc find it or not?  What program did you use?

So that would mean that remote access could basically check your computer for your wallet and then steal from your wallet?  But what if you have encryption then?  That would be nothing for them because when you copy and paste, then it would show up for them?

The other thing is what computer are you using to click on that link?  Its obviously a computer you use only for watching movies/downloading torrents etc and thus its your infected computer?  Thus it doesn't matter what you download on it because you dont do anything moneywise on the one you have?  Or are you using a virtual machine etc?  Thus you download whatever infected virus it doesn't matter because its a virtual machine?  And obviously this would be a separate computer even though its a virtual machine for you downloading that?

What I am saying is that the user who posted the website is a fraud and it trying to get people to download the fake wallet in order to steel your coins (NOT your SBTC, but your BTC).  A virus scanner doesn't find it (yet).  Being that it is only 3.5MB, it isn't even an infected wallet; it is simply a hack/RAT (remote admin tool) to gain access to your machine.
Having encryption is pointless since they will have live access to your machine.  And, since they would be logging your keystrokes, they only need to wait for you to type in your password the next time you use your wallet to have access to your coins (or any alt).

Downloading the program doesn't infect your machine.  So, you can download it and hold it without a problem.  It's when you start the program that you become infected.  Setup a VM and try it if you want to test.  Ummm, I suggest against it unless you know what you're doing.  Want to be simply, then simply use a hardware wallet so that your coins are safe even if used from an infected machine.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

So if I am understanding it correctly the so called Super Bitcoin is just a phishing scheme... I wonder how many other similar shits will pop up!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

So if I am understanding it correctly the so called Super Bitcoin is just a phishing scheme... I wonder how many other similar shits will pop up!

No.  The post from bitcoinjohnson on December 24, 2017, 01:14:10 PM was a phishing attempt with malware.
I reported him and the site for malware.

Either he deleted it or a mod deleted it.

Basically, Super Bitcoin appears ok, but scammers will try to get your real coins as much as possible.  This thing it happening with all alts.

As for super bitcoin, it's basically useless right now.  Even if you claim them, you can't deposit/withdraw from any exchange.  Basically, the value/use is stagnet until exchanges allow them to be used.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: