Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ►[ANN][ICO FULLY SOLD] PROCHAIN : DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM ◄  (Read 5576 times)
mtemakuni

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:13 AM

I ike the concept of a company rewarding the end potential customer with tokens to watch an ad, but I believe there are a bunch of privacy issues involved in targeting the right customer. Also, "traditional" internet advertising keeps alive a lot of useful sites and free a set of services (I believe things like youtube could easily be profitable with much less ads, but you know: there's no limit to money craving).
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:50:53 AM

These project and it's roadmap looks great
But I think you need more people to know about it I would suggest creating a bounty program on telegram and facebook I believe that will go a long way on getting the word out. Thanks
lidonglan1012

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

The PROCHIAN architecture is well understood a few times, and I think it's a very good design. I'm going to participate in the bounty, and I should have a good profit.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

I ike the concept of a company rewarding the end potential customer with tokens to watch an ad, but I believe there are a bunch of privacy issues involved in targeting the right customer. Also, "traditional" internet advertising keeps alive a lot of useful sites and free a set of services (I believe things like youtube could easily be profitable with much less ads, but you know: there's no limit to money craving).

That is why it is very important for the end user to have control over their privacy and this is something that ProChain would like to work on. The team wants to take care of all the stakeholders so that everyone can have the maximum rewards.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:25:57 AM

But I think you need more people to know about it I would suggest creating a bounty program on telegram and facebook I believe that will go a long way on getting the word out. Thanks

Right now, we are having twitter and telegram airdrop, so join these two airdrop programs that we have. Please stay tune in the telegram to have the latest news so that if there is any new bounty program, you will get to know it first.
Mimi2806

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:00 AM

Smiley :)like it Smiley
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:20:32 AM

So much trash talk in here is anyone got the real opinion about this project future and performance for upcoming 2018. Huh
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

So much trash talk in here is anyone got the real opinion about this project future and performance for upcoming 2018. Huh

Development Plan
18Q1: integrated development of public chain, complete minimization of verifiable model development and in-system testing;
18Q2: β-version testing on-line, invite some directed customers testing , through the traditional way to initialize the advertising network users;
18Q3: Official Đapp online, smart contract template that can meet the unique needs of advertisers shelves ProChain advertising platform;
18Q4: provide SDK Access for Media Streaming Side (SSP), ProChain Media Distribution Platform Put into official Operation;
19Q1: Deployment of decentralized task flow functions on-line for real-time RTB bidding;
19Q2: Development of SDK, providing data access for advertiser CRM system and data analysis platform on-line;
AnTaVi

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

Right now, we are having twitter and telegram airdrop, so join these two airdrop programs that we have. Please stay tune in the telegram to have the latest news so that if there is any new bounty program, you will get to know it first.
watch the project. developers of success!
Zacmed

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

Amazing project !!
good luck dev Wink
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:20:11 PM

can u give the link to the WP?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:39:53 AM

can u give the link to the WP?

Sure, the link to the english Whitepaper is
http://oucxb2pew.bkt.clouddn.com/ProChainWihitePaper_en.pdf

The chinese version of the whitepaper can be found on their website.
RED_STAR

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Good Luck team! Very interesting project.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:25:48 PM

Not clear for me, how does it works? DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM? Not bad, but this will go further. Have a good luck to you PROCHAIN.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

is this true if prochain already tradeable on OKex ?
because i see this token in coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/#markets
thank you

expeditedssldeadbeat

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:41:25 AM

Hello, suppose the project is a total success and meets its highest objectives!
btcionchi

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

Do you have Chinese community WeChat group? Where can I find a team
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

Not clear for me, how does it works? DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM? Not bad, but this will go further. Have a good luck to you PROCHAIN.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Keeping it simple, they are building a system to fight with the Anti-faud, avoid agencies, and create credible smart contract. For more details, you can read the whitepaper.

is this true if prochain already tradeable on OKex ?
because i see this token in coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/#markets
thank you

Yes, it is traded in Okex with the ticker PRO. Please also dont not get confused over PRO by propy.

Do you have Chinese community WeChat group? Where can I find a team

The official ProChain telegram group is a mixture of english and Chinese community.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

this seems like a solid project with a great dev that keeps us updated, but Id like to know why dev @hua_hui you don't carry "prochain" on your avatar and signature? instead you're marketing a different coin?

Campaign Manager (2018)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

this seems like a solid project with a great dev that keeps us updated, but Id like to know why dev @hua_hui you don't carry "prochain" on your avatar and signature? instead you're marketing a different coin?

I am a community manager. I have handling like 5 to 10 projects at one time. I also wish i can wear multiple signatures for all the projects i handle. In addition, Prochain does not have a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: