Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4095 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Thats great i really have hoped we get some pictures or evn videos it just sound great reading it Congrats on the success
They've been putting up a few pics on their Telegram channel. They'll probably put up the rest when they settle in
Great i think is just what is needed for the time been atleast we can get a gleam!!!
I don't think the team has ever post a video/video clip on any media, have they?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Now that you mentioned it, no. Just a bunch of photos. A stream would be nice - hearing what the team sounds like
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Thats great i really have hoped we get some pictures or evn videos it just sound great reading it Congrats on the success
They've been putting up a few pics on their Telegram channel. They'll probably put up the rest when they settle in
Great i think is just what is needed for the time been atleast we can get a gleam!!!
I don't think the team has ever post a video/video clip on any media, have they?
Just some few shared photos on telegram. I think it will be nice to throw videos and maybe more just to excite the things around

bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

a very interesting project with a very good graphical website, and also very interesting is about the development of coin sales from this project that will reach the maximum sales target of the coin, and have passed the initial target that is not too excessive
connectjob_io

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

Just some few shared photos on telegram. I think it will be nice to throw videos and maybe more just to excite the things around
We're looking into your suggestions guys! Will get back to you on that
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

It's great that you guys listen to the community. I love it when a projeect actively addresses the concerns/suggestion of their community
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Awesome! Can't wait.. Hope you guys decide on it. 
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

after seeing the development of coin sales shown on the website of this project I think coin sales are highly developed and will likely reach the target of selling coins in the near future, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target maximum limit
connectjob_io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

You asked for it. You got it! Here's our TV interview in Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0H8HkUBXqU&t=25s
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Finally we get to see their faces and hear their voices!
Wow! Didn't know Korea has that many interesting places to go to. Now, I'm psyched about the country
paderobin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

after seeing the development of coin sales shown on the website of this project I think coin sales are highly developed and will likely reach the target of selling coins in the near future, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target maximum limit

Exactly my thoughts! ConnectJob has quite the potential to become one of the cornerstone of a decentralized service economy. I'm looking forward to it
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Exactly my thoughts! ConnectJob has quite the potential to become one of the cornerstone of a decentralized service economy. I'm looking forward to it
we must always be optimistic about it, because the sale are greeted enthusiastically and investors do not hesitate to contribute
but they must still show the real progress of this project, so it's not too difficult to achieve success
paderobin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

we must always be optimistic about it, because the sale are greeted enthusiastically and investors do not hesitate to contribute
but they must still show the real progress of this project, so it's not too difficult to achieve success
I'm very optimistic about the project especially now that they have taken down the alpha app version to integrate features ahead of its launch sometime next month
SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

With the right team and active community i think its possible to get there

SpacemanOne

Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

What's your solution to the high Ethereum transaction fees problem?

How are you going to compete with Stootie in Paris? They claim to have 1.3 million users in France.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stootie

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

You asked for it. You got it! Here's our TV interview in Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0H8HkUBXqU&t=25s
At last the CEO and advisor in action, voices and faces seen and heard. The Interview kinda tense though..
connectjob_io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

How are you going to compete with Stootie in Paris? They claim to have 1.3 million users in France.

Stootie is in France only, while ConnectJob is global. ConnectJob uses geolocation to locate and pair service seekers with providers. Let's say Stootie is Craigslist in an app, ConnectJob is decentralized, using uber-like geolocation! You're not just posting an ad and waiting for a response, you can immediately find the service provider around you
paderobin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

That makes a lot o sense highlighting the strength of your platform against a competitor. Also, looks like Stootie is a centralized platform
SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

At last the CEO and advisor in action, voices and faces seen and heard. The Interview kinda tense though..
Is really great to be watching those kind of things thanks to connectjob

SpacemanOne

Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Stootie is in France only, while ConnectJob is global. ConnectJob uses geolocation to locate and pair service seekers with providers. Let's say Stootie is Craigslist in an app, ConnectJob is decentralized, using uber-like geolocation! You're not just posting an ad and waiting for a response, you can immediately find the service provider around you

You didn't write anything about the high transaction fees problem.

ConnectJob uses geolocation to locate and pair service seekers with providers

About Stootie from Wikipedia, translated by Google (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stootie):
In August 2011, the iOS application is launched and welcomes its first users. Requests for service are launched with geolocation, innovative at the time and for the first time, thanks to the smartphone , to be notified in real time of requests for services around you.

ConnectJob is decentralized

No. It is planned to be decentralized in one or two years after its launch (H2 2019 according to your technical whitepaper). When it is launched in Paris (according to your general whitepaper - 2018) ConnectJob will not be decentralized.

Why is ConnectJob better than Stootie (in Paris 2018)?

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: