Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:36:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4101 times)
winddrugtinhumph

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

I think connectjob stands out from other similar blockchain platform due to its geolocational features and DEX integration capabilities for liquidity
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Hopefully, the updated app will be relaunched before the token sale ends. Would love to give it a spin in my neighborhood. Introduce the community to a new way of exchanging values and services
it will be really good giving it the shot and kind of living the experience before its goes everywhere and everyone is using it

connectjob_io

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

ConnectJob will be launching globally, Everybody will have the same opportunity to try out our groundbreaking features
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Looking forward to this exciting opportunity connectjob has to offer..
paderobin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

It's slowly creeping on us. Never thought I'd hang around long enough with this community to witness the end of the ICO. But it now seems I'm probably going to hang around longer for app launch and adoption.
What a time to be alive
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

ConnectJob will be launching globally, Everybody will have the same opportunity to try out our groundbreaking features

Waw! That is really nice to know, eventually this will gradually turned into a house hold name when Connectjob app is fully functional and able to spread all over the continent, it is always nice to know that there are project that has the backing of real use case that could benefit token holders, this could bring more value and exposure to Connectjob project also.
This here is really a community project, the type  that help you find a good English teacher in your nearest location simply by using the app  Cheesy Bravo!
tudocastro5

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

does the team has ever post a video/video clip on any media, have they?
connectjob_io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

Here's our most recent interview from Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0H8HkUBXqU&t=25s
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Here's our most recent interview from Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0H8HkUBXqU&t=25s
That was quite the insight from the team. Getting to hear them discuss the platform and its various use cases sure made it possible to see how its utilization can great enhance the gig economy
paderobin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

“Crypto Zombies” and Other Korean Blockchain Anomalies

The train has barely left the station, but you’re now certain that the passenger sitting next to you has checked their mobile device more often than the 7pm traffic at Gangnam Station. No, it wasn’t some newfangled, social media channel, or communication app. Neither was it the time. Maybe a game? But what sort of game would require so frequent a consultation and so brief a consulting? Definitely, not Tetris despite the presence of cascading green and red bars that reminds one of candlesticks…

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/crypto-zombies-and-other-korean-blockchain-anomalies-67c4fa6610a2
Crypto-zombie? Really?
You mean all the snapchat and facebook users didn't get the zombie tag for shuffling about while starting at their phones. Cryptocurrency comes on board and immediately gets the zombie tag? Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger...
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

Seriously considering Korea for my next travel just to see, breath, live the awesomeness that country has become. It's nothing short of amazing how far they've come and the road they're charting for decentralization
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

Am sure you can go feel free mate I think Connectjob is really setting the motion steadily and effectively I hope things keep up this way

connectjob_io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Dear Community,

With the first stage of our common adventure coming to an end, we would like to take the time to thank you for supporting our project, especially during the stormy crypto-days.

A whole lot has happened during the past couple of months since we launched and there shall be much more happening from the moment our ICO officially ends until the launch of our final product.
So here's a few quite important news for you to not miss out on....

We’re extremely proud to announce our strategic partnership with our dear friends of Bancor.

This partnership will provide CJT Tokens with an immediate and continuous liquidity.

Moreover, we are not far from finalizing our awesome and exciting project, ConnectJob Labs, which will offer your tokens an exceptional opportunity in terms of worth growth.

But for now, allow me to thank you for your devoted support and contentedly invite you to help ConnectJob one more time by contributing on these last few days of the ICO.
paderobin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
You guys move fast. There was I waiting for liquidity news a week or two after the ICO and you've already started 2 weeks before the ICO ends. That's quite the foresight and forethought.
connectjob_io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
You guys move fast. There was I waiting for liquidity news a week or two after the ICO and you've already started 2 weeks before the ICO ends. That's quite the foresight and forethought.
Bancor is just one of the strategic collaborations we have planned for the ecosystem
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Seriously considering Korea for my next travel just to see, breath, live the awesomeness that country has become. It's nothing short of amazing how far they've come and the road they're charting for decentralization
And there I was thinking Japan will be the greatest place to visit cause they do have high techs and all. Will add Korea on the next place to visit 😁
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
Bancor is just one of the strategic collaborations we have planned for the ecosystem
Okay now that's awesome, will say you guys are at the top of your game. But what happened to connectjob weekly articles?
paderobin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
That goes to show the level of commitment and dedication you guys have for your project.
I know you can't reveal partnership deals, but at least can you tell us if there's going to be more partnerships to look forward to?
connectjob_io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
That goes to show the level of commitment and dedication you guys have for your project.
I know you can't reveal partnership deals, but at least can you tell us if there's going to be more partnerships to look forward to?
Thank you very much, Pade.
And I can tell you we have more in the pipeline
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: