Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rising  (Read 1028 times)
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

Lots of my altcoins holdings are going up and pumping in price a huge amount randomly even when they have no upcoming news or events. I am also seeing this for most altcoins. Anyone know why they are pumping randomly this past week?
m_01

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

Its due to up in BTC
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

Altcoins are increasing in BTC Value and not only in USD. So that´s Independent of the increase of bitcoin anyway bitcoin is decreasing today...
m_01

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:11 PM

Altcoins are increasing in BTC Value and not only in USD. So that´s Independent of the increase of bitcoin anyway bitcoin is decreasing today...

Huh
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

Lots of my altcoins holdings are going up and pumping in price a huge amount randomly even when they have no upcoming news or events. I am also seeing this for most altcoins. Anyone know why they are pumping randomly this past week?

I wouldn't call it "random" per say... We are in a period where people are feeling very confident in crypto markets. A lot of that has to do with the new ATH of Bitcoin. People are merely buying into projects they have been following for a while. At least, that is my suspicion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

Altcoins have risen so fast today. I earned a lot of money. Guppy especially made me very happy. I hope everybody is earn  Cheesy

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:48 PM

I would always look at the pricing of your altcoin portfolio in terms of BTC value, not the USD value. For me for example, the btc value has dimished to almost a fifth of what it was before. Even now while I have almost %50 up in terms of USD, its still on the same level of BTC value. I would suggest always to compare to the currency the coin is traded, and this is mostly BTC.
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

I mean't to say that everything is going up relative to USD and BTC
m_01

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:30 PM

Altcoins have risen so fast today. I earned a lot of money. Guppy especially made me very happy. I hope everybody is earn  Cheesy

Guppy...whats that?
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

Btc up and alts as well.But not always.Just a normal growth.Pretty sure,that btc will catch correction after going over 12k,around 10k.Then alts will dump,and might bounce back pretty nice

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

Yes altcoins are rising but they are still dependent to bitcoin, if bitcoin falls even little, they immediately give reaction to this fall so that rise may be temporary.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

My recent big winners;
EMC2
VOX
VEN
MER
REQ
IOP
XLM
GUP
WTC
IOP

Grin
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:04:59 PM

I think it is all due to more awareness spreading and more people getting in the crypto market.
Coinbase has been adding a million new accounts every month; probably most other exchanges
too are growing fast. More new money coming in and no FUD near-term means   most altcoins
 will keep rising.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

Because the industry is at an ATH for how much money is in the market and because 100% of it can't go to BTC other coins are going to increase too it only makes sense. Nice to see the sat prices increasing too truly a positive sign for those with alts.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

To follow the bitcoin, as a newbie and you may feel strange with the pump because there are no fundamental aspects to support the pump for the majority of the altcoin itself.  But the fact that a lot of people are in hype to increase the price of the altcoin. But some altcoin still on the negative downtrend. Just like bitcoinred and another airdrop token get a huge pump too. if you are seeing the fact the bitcoinred just another ethereum asset that depends on the ethereum on its tech and it's very ridiculous.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

Due to theier upside probability, our roboadvisor sugests the following five crypto currencies:
  • 300Token (300.CRY)
  • bitGold (BITGOLD.CRY)
  • Bit20 (BTWTY.CRY)
  • ERGO (EFYT.CRY)
  • Primalbase Token (PBT.CRY)

For further forecasts, check our website, which offers daily updates for the 30 most promising crypto currencies of the moment.

Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

Pumping randomly because not all altcoin make huge investor interest.
If no big investor interest most likely the price will stay or maybe down because not so many demand.
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

If an altcoin is increasing in value without any annoucenments to come out this is a very good sign imo. People seem to believe in the fundamentals of the coin. That's the best thing that can happen to a cryptocurrency. Sustainable growth.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

It seems the advantage from BTC trading is moved already to Altcoins.
It s good one Smiley
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

If an altcoin is increasing in value without any annoucenments to come out this is a very good sign imo. People seem to believe in the fundamentals of the coin. That's the best thing that can happen to a cryptocurrency. Sustainable growth.

Altcoins grow very poorly for several months. My portfolio gives me losses. I hope that soon all coins will grow to the level that was in the summer. Sometimes it seems to me that I had to buy only bitcoin and enjoy the growth

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: