Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody here invest in ardr?  (Read 168 times)
songwdzw (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I invested in ardr several month ago. Recently, I saw it increased a lot, and I almost get 2X rewards of my original investment. So if anyone here investing in ardr, and what do you think about this coin?
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Yeah I have invested in it and it has good future. I am holding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

I also have an appreciable portion of investment in Ardor. I bought in when the coin was almost less than nothing at the same time I bought dogecoin and bytecoin too. Today, ardor is showing strength and it is worth $0.55. But I don't think there is any issues with the coin. OP, is the rise in value getting you scared or what because that's how your question sounds.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

Yeah me too,  i want to hold it in several years because my strategy is long term for investment. Perhaps the price will increase like bitcoin.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

Hello. Yes i like platform coins and i invested in ardor, they run silent for a long time with not much movement but the commuication from the team was good, so i am keeping it

cheers
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:10:06 PM

I also have an appreciable portion of investment in Ardor. I bought in when the coin was almost less than nothing at the same time I bought dogecoin and bytecoin too. Today, ardor is showing strength and it is worth $0.55. But I don't think there is any issues with the coin. OP, is the rise in value getting you scared or what because that's how your question sounds.

I see ardor ver similar to waves platform. Waves was $0.2 and nobody bought it very much and then it jumped to $8 in may, I think. Then it started to get attention. Wait a similar pattern from Ardor as well.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:23:01 PM

Yes but sold long time ago. Because I don't like it, and felt that there is something going wrong with this coin and its backer nxt.  But it may be well
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

I invested in ardr several month ago. Recently, I saw it increased a lot, and I almost get 2X rewards of my original investment. So if anyone here investing in ardr, and what do you think about this coin?

i did not buy much. i had NXT during the ARDR-snapshot and i received them. and i still did not sell. i am really curious what will happen after the launch of the mainnet. if there is adoption then it will be a success. if not i will fade out like NXT did.
gin517

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

Bought some at 0.11 and don't think of selling,this will be big month for ardor with mainnet launch.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

ARDR is a really cool coin. Check out what ARDOR actually is for alot of people probably don't know what it actually is for:

The Nxt core dev team is letting anyone get into the blockchain space with a new child chain platform, Ardor, which will incorporate the technologies proven for years by the Nxt 1.0 cryptocurrency and blockchain. Soon, anyone will be able to create their own solutions using the blockchain technology with the Ardor child chains.

Nxt is undergoing a dramatic evolution. Research by the Nxt team has led to Ardor, a platform that uses child chains and incorporates all of Nxt's latest blockchain innovations while being backed by the core developers of Nxt. Ardor is more than just about money: It's about making a blockchain platform that is open to everyone, from single users all the way up to FinTech startups and governments, and one where anyone can create their own child chain and interact with the whole blockchain ecosystem. That means anyone, anywhere, will be able to utilize blockchain services with relative ease.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: