Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Yet another ponzi scam orchestrated by Russian scammers!

They speak English very well, if you think they are Russian scammers they were smart enough to hire a great English speaking team to handle all the questions that are being answered in real time or very fast in Telegram.  FUD all you like, but this project is really going places.  Don't waste our time here.  We do our own research and have decided to invest or not based on our own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

Yet another ponzi scam orchestrated by Russian scammers!

I see your from your profile "you wish your wallet comes with free refills."  Looks like you missed the boat on that, because those of us who are long on this project have that.  My wallet was refilled today, yesterday, and the day before "for free. (I understand the risk reward profile)"  Sit this one out if that is not for you.  Please chime in after 3 to 6 months. 
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

So I have to chime in on my experience so far with LCT. 

1. The devs have been communicating well
2. The Telegram community is very active and growing
3. The site traffic is growing rapidly as shown by the Alexa rankings
4. The lending commission system is working well for those with referrals and is paying out quickly.  This commission will get credited to your lending wallet
5. The ERC20 token system takes time to use and that is a problem for noobs not used to using ERC20 tokens on the ETH network at high network congestion levels; If you use 250000 gas and 30GWEI then your        transaction to send in LCT it will take 2-4 hours for the LCT to appear in your client account.  I believe this is because the devs have to push the tokens to your client wallet and they are busy from all the traffic but the LCT does get through, so you just need patience in this aspect.  I hope they improve this. 
6. Many people did not load the minimum ETH (0.01 or so ETH or a little less) that is required in the site client wallet and that is currently needed for your LCT to credit you account.   However, you CAN send the ETH after you have sent your LCT but it will slow the LCT deposit process.  Just send in the ETH whenever you can and it will get your deposit sorted out.
7.  Reports are that the lending deposits are paying out at around the 24 hour mark; I can not confirm that yet because my first loan is only 22 hours old.
8.  The daily payout for loans is indeed 5% until the 21st;  this is to get investors to loan heavy and early to help jump start the system.  For the platform to succeed people need to lend, a lesson learned by many other lending platforms that did not properly incentivize lending, payed out low interest rates, and thus the token prices dumped hard.  So this team has the right idea. 

So those are a few points that I have right now.  I will update in a day and update the list after my first loan interest is credited and any other things I remember come up.  Happy lending!  Together with this team and community I think we will see 10$ per LCT or more in a month or less.

So here is an update for today.  The payouts are working well based on lending contracts.  The exchange has fully implemented real time exchange based loan and token pricing so that you get the top price for any loans made.  For those who are afraid of making loans and subsequently seeing the price increase, the answer to that is the following.  Immediately buy at market all the tokens you loan; then it's a wash against your bag, and you get the benefit of locking in profits very fast with the loan payouts, and you can still see the inevitable price appreciation that comes with the low supply of the coin.  1-2 million coins are now lent by my approximation, so that is a great start and was the goal of the devs.  The Dev team continues to make continual improvements to the front and back end of the interface, and are meeting NOW to gear up for the launch of the internal exchange.  The Telegram group remains a great place to get up-to-date information and the community is growing very fast.  The major volume for the token is occurring on Coinexchange.io with Etherdelta a distant second.  CE.io exchange is notoriously slow and expensive with their withdrawals and this is especially painful currently, as they likely use far too low gas and GWEI for the ERC 20 tokens, resulting in long (24 hours) delays on getting your withdrawals sent out.  If this is impacting you, I recommend you do as I did and open a support ticket demanding they address this issue and pay appropriate gas/gwei.  They currently charge 1 LCT (approximately 12-13$) for the withdrawal fee so there is no excuse for them to not cover the ERC20 token Etherium fee with adequate gas/gwei.  Things remain bullish for the LCT token value, with most expecting a reasonable price rise over the coming week; the price is consolidating at the 12$ USD value, and has slightly outperformed BTC over the last day.  Lending may have slowed slightly due in part because many have funds pending transfer from the CE exchange, and this - I reiterate- has nothing to do with the LCT team or interface.  After the first  day of price appreciation, many complained that they loaned too soon.  I mentioned the strategy above (lend and buy LCT back on external exchange) to overcome this fear.   I will contine to post here daily or at least every few days as things develop.  Please join us on Telegram  (https://t.me/lendconnectofficial)  if you have any questions at all! 
Sienio

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

So far. So good.

Looking forward to make all features available
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I'm a fucking ponzi promoter!

Yes dude, only paid shills and immoral motherfuckers like you can promote this kind of obvious ponzi scams. And you know what? Why don't you go and fuck yourself together with that scammers who is orchestrating this fucking scam !
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Just an FYI.  I am just a regular investor, have 1 REFERRAL (a family member), and am certainly not a paid promoter.  I am just reporting what I see.  And I refuse to sink to the level of dropping F bombs back. 
H. Veron

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

If your looking to get into cryptocurrency or make money off of them. There is a new lending platform that just opened yesterday call LendConnect.io. They are promising 5% for the first 11 days of their opening on your investment and anywhere between 1.25% to 5% everyday afterwards. Their Lendconnect coin sells at $5 right now. Also, you get your capital released back in 120 days for $100 - $1,000 contracts, 100 days for $1,001 - $15,000 contracts (also comes with a bonus 0.1% daily), 80 days for$15,001-$50,000 contracts (also comes with a bonus 0.2% daily). You can stake the coin and they also have a referral program that pays you 18% to 17%. Thats crazy high.
coinedabit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Only 3.5 million coins total and already over half loaned it's gonna be a great competitor to all the other lending platforms.  Interest rates are better than any other too haha! Don't be late to the party! Just amazing!
GingerBreadMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

LENDCONNECT IS A PONZI SCAM DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY!!!
burt91

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:13:42 AM

So I have to chime in on my experience so far with LCT. 

1. The devs have been communicating well
2. The Telegram community is very active and growing
3. The site traffic is growing rapidly as shown by the Alexa rankings
4. The lending commission system is working well for those with referrals and is paying out quickly.  This commission will get credited to your lending wallet
5. The ERC20 token system takes time to use and that is a problem for noobs not used to using ERC20 tokens on the ETH network at high network congestion levels; If you use 250000 gas and 30GWEI then your        transaction to send in LCT it will take 2-4 hours for the LCT to appear in your client account.  I believe this is because the devs have to push the tokens to your client wallet and they are busy from all the traffic but the LCT does get through, so you just need patience in this aspect.  I hope they improve this. 
6. Many people did not load the minimum ETH (0.01 or so ETH or a little less) that is required in the site client wallet and that is currently needed for your LCT to credit you account.   However, you CAN send the ETH after you have sent your LCT but it will slow the LCT deposit process.  Just send in the ETH whenever you can and it will get your deposit sorted out.
7.  Reports are that the lending deposits are paying out at around the 24 hour mark; I can not confirm that yet because my first loan is only 22 hours old.
8.  The daily payout for loans is indeed 5% until the 21st;  this is to get investors to loan heavy and early to help jump start the system.  For the platform to succeed people need to lend, a lesson learned by many other lending platforms that did not properly incentivize lending, payed out low interest rates, and thus the token prices dumped hard.  So this team has the right idea. 

So those are a few points that I have right now.  I will update in a day and update the list after my first loan interest is credited and any other things I remember come up.  Happy lending!  Together with this team and community I think we will see 10$ per LCT or more in a month or less.

So here is an update for today.  The payouts are working well based on lending contracts.  The exchange has fully implemented real time exchange based loan and token pricing so that you get the top price for any loans made.  For those who are afraid of making loans and subsequently seeing the price increase, the answer to that is the following.  Immediately buy at market all the tokens you loan; then it's a wash against your bag, and you get the benefit of locking in profits very fast with the loan payouts, and you can still see the inevitable price appreciation that comes with the low supply of the coin.  1-2 million coins are now lent by my approximation, so that is a great start and was the goal of the devs.  The Dev team continues to make continual improvements to the front and back end of the interface, and are meeting NOW to gear up for the launch of the internal exchange.  The Telegram group remains a great place to get up-to-date information and the community is growing very fast.  The major volume for the token is occurring on Coinexchange.io with Etherdelta a distant second.  CE.io exchange is notoriously slow and expensive with their withdrawals and this is especially painful currently, as they likely use far too low gas and GWEI for the ERC 20 tokens, resulting in long (24 hours) delays on getting your withdrawals sent out.  If this is impacting you, I recommend you do as I did and open a support ticket demanding they address this issue and pay appropriate gas/gwei.  They currently charge 1 LCT (approximately 12-13$) for the withdrawal fee so there is no excuse for them to not cover the ERC20 token Etherium fee with adequate gas/gwei.  Things remain bullish for the LCT token value, with most expecting a reasonable price rise over the coming week; the price is consolidating at the 12$ USD value, and has slightly outperformed BTC over the last day.  Lending may have slowed slightly due in part because many have funds pending transfer from the CE exchange, and this - I reiterate- has nothing to do with the LCT team or interface.  After the first  day of price appreciation, many complained that they loaned too soon.  I mentioned the strategy above (lend and buy LCT back on external exchange) to overcome this fear.   I will contine to post here daily or at least every few days as things develop.  Please join us on Telegram  (https://t.me/lendconnectofficial)  if you have any questions at all! 

how can i join that telegram if you banning people just asking a simple question lmfao this lendconnect obvious a ponzi scam
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

So a quick comment on the Telegram bans.  The only people who get banned are those that use PROFANITY, call profane NAMES to members or mods, or drop refferal links or SPAM links.  Those are the ONLY BANS that have occurred.
Bobby2303

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

Wow i have been since day 1 in ico on lendconnect dev are just amazing allways there really great support they made a new website showed videos of a real working bot have the besr rates in lending platforms i think its a matter of time this coin will moon heavy keep the good work !
arjpet

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Just received my first interest on a $30k loan, loving it!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

has a telegram group as main chat =  Scam
promises over 1% a day = Scam
censors users with real concerns = Scam
promises a lending platform period LEGALLY right now? = Scam

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

maybe if you all knew anything about actual crypto....

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

This new lending platforms trends are just newly reformed HYIP programmes that have been really popular in the past years. You all know what happened to HYIPs  Smiley
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

sounds like you guys are bitter you missed the train lol....

its still early however.
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

All the people crying scam and ponzi have not yet figured out that all these lending platforms are different versions of a system that was originally pioneered by Bitconnect, and the concept works as long as there is rising token value and rising value OR volatility in the crypto space.  Do any of us look at this as some kind of long term set-it-and forget it investment that does not require your attention like Bitcoin itself?  NO.  I do not have time right now to explain my investment thesis on the micro niche that is the tokenized crypto lending space, but I will when I get home from work tonight.  The bottom line for us that DO dare to play in this lending game HAVE A HIGH RISK/REWARD profile, and we win some and certainly lose some.  But for the 1 year time horizon, I have done my own research and for the portion of my portfolio that is allocated to high risk-reward I have chosen to long LCT.  Haters gonna hate.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I believe in the project. And the coin is just beginning its development. Excellent coin results show in a short time. Thanks for the great opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: