Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21592 times)
BreadandButter

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

The devs have been communicating from the beginning and I got more confidence when they returned my 2 eth to my wallet during the initial ICO, when I couldn't buy. I think they are doing pretty good job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BreadandButter

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

i'm happy to see the price on his ath, let's see where it will go, 10 dollars is not an impossible price

If they fulfill their roadmap promises then 10$ will be EASY.  A lot of people are taking advantage of the 5% lending right now, so the supply will be low, and things are working well, so I think we will see 10$ before too long, especially if the exchange (internal) works well.
Slowly when everybody starts lending and coins gets locked then there will be less coins in the market it can easily go to the moon.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

i wrote here 2 days ago, saying that the rocket was leaving the heart and it did it! next stop 15$, we had not the best start but the devs worked hard and now we are recovering all the time, unfurtunately i can't loan my few lct but if you have some free money it's not a bad idea investing there, 5% every day it's huge.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
psyvortex

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

How much interest does LTC give per day? On their website, it says 5% is that really true?
Can someone who is already lending tell me how much interest they get on a daily basis?
Most lending platforms cannot manage more than 2% daily that is if we are lucky. It's mostly between 0.5-2%
Any information will be appreciated, as I am planning to invest here.
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

How much interest does LTC give per day? On their website, it says 5% is that really true?
Can someone who is already lending tell me how much interest they get on a daily basis?
Most lending platforms cannot manage more than 2% daily that is if we are lucky. It's mostly between 0.5-2%
Any information will be appreciated, as I am planning to invest here.

I can confirm the payout of 5%.  It is real.  I posted above about my synopsis of the OUTSTANDING platform and dev team who take the time to communicate with the community.  Stay long and lend LCT.  Thats all I can say.  BTFD if you can.  I am.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

What a time to be in the cryptomarket.
With coins like this there is an opportunity to earn 5% the first 11 days which basically means you recover half of your investment. But there is more to it, think of reinvesting these profits and in a month you have doubled your loan.
This is only the beginning of the program and some of us will make huge profits! Seems that the devs are working hard to get everything running but we can already see the first payouts. This is amazing! Good luck to us all!

The cryptomarket is going crazy. There's lot of money to be made. No wonder many are jumping on board.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

lendconnect sounds just like bitconnect and they offer the same bull, 1 to 5% a day what junk dont  buy this please. bitconnect is being sued , cease and desist and so will this project.  It looks like an exact copy.   Just buy some real crypto not this junk or anything else offering interest like this. buy ether and lend it on real erc20 lending platforms  like salt, ethlend. loans are backed by real tokens if person defaults, you get tokens.  huge growth in first month alone. for both projects.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

lendconnect sounds just like bitconnect and they offer the same bull, 1 to 5% a day what junk dont  buy this please. bitconnect is being sued , cease and desist and so will this project.  It looks like an exact copy.   Just buy some real crypto not this junk or anything else offering interest like this. buy ether and lend it on real erc20 lending platforms  like salt, ethlend. loans are backed by real tokens if person defaults, you get tokens.  huge growth in first month alone. for both projects.
Bitconnect is a pyramid scheme, so LendConnect is the killer pyramid scheme? This price increase is clearly pump & dump, bids are much higher than asks in Coinexchange all the time. Good luck, Ill stay away...

https://news.bitcoin.com/cracks-appear-critics-label-bitconnect-ponzi-scheme/
https://www.ruclip.tk/video/j9GD_ltdtfc/is-this-the-killer-of-bitconnect-lendconnect-ico-unbiased-review/
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

LendConnect is a unique lending platform that combines all lending platforms like Bitconnect, Hextracoin and many other aswell as the ICO connected to these platforms. If they are taken as a basis - then there is nothing to worry about for ordinary users, the stability will be at the level.
Easymoney68

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Does anyone know how to contact support if I am missing some Lct transferred from coi
nexchange?Huh
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:01:15 AM

Link to registration - https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/CryptoPower
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

Does anyone know how to contact support if I am missing some Lct transferred from coi
nexchange?Huh

Yes, join the telegram group and ask Sam or Todd or any admin.  https://t.me/lendconnectofficial  They will help you!
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

i'm happy to see the price on his ath, let's see where it will go, 10 dollars is not an impossible price

If they fulfill their roadmap promises then 10$ will be EASY.  A lot of people are taking advantage of the 5% lending right now, so the supply will be low, and things are working well, so I think we will see 10$ before too long, especially if the exchange (internal) works well.

Your analysis is right on spot. The price is now $12.63 and volume of trades is high at almost $3M. I wish I had seen your post earlier.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

I do not love putting ref links in this forum, but if are going to use a ref link, consider using a link from an active community member on https://t.me/lendconnectofficial .  I try to spend at least an hour to two hours a day answering questions there, and that is the best place to get your questions answered from a dedicated community.  Thanks for making us the BEST community in the space guys and gals!  OK, here is a ref link feel free to PM me in the Telegram group @Mike D (you will see my Che Faulks icon in black) or on Twitter at  Michael Davis [4theLULZ] @mcdavi02 ;  https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/uniformlima  THANK YOU ALL! 
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Excellent news started lending. Now we are waiting for the price increase of the coin. Who believes that the coin should rise in price to $ 50 is not so. Need time.
SHAHIDALI810

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

ICO HUNT (Best ICOs only) Legit projects collection for best investment returns.
https://t.me/BEST_ICO_HUNT
burt91

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

nexchange?Huh

Yes, join the telegram group and ask Sam or Todd or any admin.  https://t.me/lendconnectofficial  They will help you!

this telegram is pure trash just people spamming dumb gif and 150 moon post per hour....

i ask a question never had an answer and im banned dont know why sam is horrible banning people for nothing or maybe when a question too hard too handle lmfao

look like a pure scam but im ok i buy it a 3d i wait a bit to see if the coin pump or dump and i sell that shit

btw can you ask admin to unban me ? im in it btw i want to follow that coin
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Yet another ponzi scam orchestrated by Russian scammers!
BadBroke

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Nice work dev, Great to see this grow  Wink Keep up the good work!
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Yet another ponzi scam orchestrated by Russian scammers!

Just like bitconnect and davorcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: