Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 10:00:44 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165733 times)
kolfedinew

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Are your tokens compatible with ERC20? Can I store them in a third-party ETH wallet?
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Which exchanges do you plan to list the token?
Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Hello! A technical question about the ERC 20, Can we add a new Ethereum adress, i try to change it but it is allowed only one Time per week.
Yes, you have to add ERC20 wallet in Streamity carefully, if you need to change it - write to support@streamity.org
Streamity

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

How will the distribution of tokens proceed?
All participants will receive STM tokens to their wallets as soon as pre-ICO / ICO is completed. In addition, the STM token may be sold / purchased later through the main service of StreamDesk, when it will be launched, and on exchanges, after the listing of the token.
Streamity

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Are your tokens compatible with ERC20? Can I store them in a third-party ETH wallet?
Yes, our tokens are compatible with ERC20. You can transfer them to any wallets which are compatible with this standard of tokens.
Streamity

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Which exchanges do you plan to list the token?
We are negotiating with Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo, Livecoin, Liqui.
Streamity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

New good project irom an experienced team. Does streamity project have first mover advantage in decentralized with crypto to fiat ?
[/quote
hello! Wonderful question! Thank you!

We had dozen of advantages!
First important is that we use Smart-Contracts.
The application is built on the architecture of smart-contracts, which provides maximum protection for the seller and the buyer.
Than I can tell you about our min fees
The user chooses transfer method himself, in most cases there will be no fees in fiat money. Fees in the cryptocurrency vary from 0 to 2%.
I should aad that price is fixed  Wink Wink
Buy/sell Cryptocurrencies at a fixed price. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.
And, of course, freedom of Cryptocommunity
Fiat money and cryptocurrencies are not blocked within the platform. Exchange is conducted directly between the seller and the buyer.
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

New good project irom an experienced team. Does streamity project have first mover advantage in decentralized with crypto to fiat ?
[/quote

The application is built on the architecture of smart-contracts, which provides maximum protection for the seller and the buyer.
The user chooses transfer method himself, in most cases there will be no fees in fiat money. Fees in the cryptocurrency vary from 0 to 2%.
Buy/sell Cryptocurrencies at a fixed price. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.
Fiat money and cryptocurrencies are not blocked within the platform. Exchange is conducted directly between the seller and the buyer.
Woww! Thats great ! This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world

trespiclof

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Could you tell more about problems of the market which you can solve?
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

[/quote

Woww! Thats great ! This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,

Really looking forward how Streamity project turns out. It's a very nice and visionary project. Hope it works out. Good luck!
Streamity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

[/quote

Really looking forward how Streamity project turns out. It's a very nice and visionary project. Hope it works out. Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that so many people support and believe us. You too.
Streamity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

Hi! Great question!
First one is that the process Of Buying/Selling Cryptocurrencies is complicated
Most P2P platforms work only with BTC and ETH. When buying/selling other cryptocurrencies, first thing to be done is to exchange them for BTC or ETH, and then exchange for fiat money. At each stage user loses funds while paying fees (which can meet the threshold of 10%).
The second market problem is that only a Small Number of Cryptocurrencies is Represented on P2P platforms
Most P2P platforms accept only ETH and BTC, which prevents the user from quickly creating the desired portfolio of cryptocurrencies.
And last one - that Fees are very high when Exchanging Cryptocurrencies for Fiat Money
Users all over the world lose up to $ 2.5 billion daily when exchanging crypto-currency for fiat money.
Enjoy your day!
trespiclof

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Hi! Great question!
Most P2P platforms work only with BTC and ETH. When buying/selling other cryptocurrencies, first thing to be done is to exchange them for BTC or ETH, and then exchange for fiat money. At each stage user loses funds while paying fees (which can meet the threshold of 10%).
The second market problem is that only a Small Number of Cryptocurrencies is Represented on P2P platforms
Most P2P platforms accept only ETH and BTC, which prevents the user from quickly creating the desired portfolio of cryptocurrencies.
And last one - that Fees are very high when Exchanging Cryptocurrencies for Fiat Money
Users all over the world lose up to $ 2.5 billion daily when exchanging crypto-currency for fiat money.
Enjoy your day!
Oh! I see! Thank you for your respond - and which solutions do you provide? Huh Huh Huh
Streamity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!
Oh! I see! Thank you for your respond - and which solutions do you provide? Huh Huh Huh

Thats easy -
 Smiley Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies in a Few Clicks
Within our platform you can sell/buy cryptocurrencies just in a few clicks thanks to the convenient interface. Blockchain technology allows you to avoid intermediaries and conduct transactions directly with the cryptocurrency seller/ buyer via the smart-contract.
 Smiley Wide Range of Cryptocurrencies
Our platform is aimed at working not only with BTC or ETH, but also with other cryptocurrencies. It will give you an opportunity to create fast your own portfolio of different cryptocurrencies.
 Cheesy Low Fees due to the Exclusion of Intermediaries
Due to the exclusion of intermediary exchange markets from the chain of cryptocurrency exchange, the commission is reduced to 0-2%
trespiclof

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!

Thats easy -
Within our platform you can sell/buy cryptocurrencies just in a few clicks thanks to the convenient interface. Blockchain technology allows you to avoid intermediaries and conduct transactions directly with the cryptocurrency seller/ buyer via the smart-contract.
Our platform is aimed at working not only with BTC or ETH, but also with other cryptocurrencies. It will give you an opportunity to create fast your own portfolio of different cryptocurrencies.
Due to the exclusion of intermediary exchange markets from the chain of cryptocurrency exchange, the commission is reduced to 0-2%
Ok! I understand! Really lucky to being here! Thank you for your platform!
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!

Thats easy -
thats wonderful! Awesome ideas!
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

I would like to know how many block chain developers you will have and how many have blockchain experience?

Also. What are  their plans on getting credit card companys to adopt ?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

I would like to know how many block chain developers you will have and how many have blockchain experience?

You should make this question to their telegram group to see the results of your question. my opinion
Streamity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

hello! that are wonderful questions, thank you! First of alll I would like to notice that we are still growing and moving forward, so our team are accepting new bright minds! Anyway you should check our website, scroll it to the part "our team" - https://streamity.org/en/
We are not working with credits cards or banks we are working with API of payment systems.
Enjoy your day!
Streamity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

You should make this question to their telegram group to see the results of your question. my opinion
Wink Wink Nice suggestion! However, the admins are the same in the different info spaces. We need to be usefull for you and give you correct responds. You are our community and we are respect and hear you! Enjoy your day!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: