Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165725 times)
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

The people behind Streamity project seem to be cryptocurrency enthusiasts and they simply want to contribute to this relatively young technology that is still very early in the development, for example with the target of creating a informational platform with guides and courses to educate people about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. The project seems to be prepared well, the information is clear and transparently provided in their documents.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

ico is very helpful and I see the participants are getting more and more days, it seems like they are enthusiastic and believe in this one project, I am sure this project will provide many benefits.
Thank you for your words!
I just got banned on your telegram channel for pointing out the fact that contrary to what your admins are claiming, the smart contract is not locked and already some persons have taken their tokens to forkdelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x2e8c6bbe8e3aa834ef5a851b2cdfc52403d61b87-ETH
Instead of defending or explaining, I got banned right away?
Something doesn't add up
Still waiting on some sort of explanation guys. No one from the team is addressing it on telegram (where posts can be easily deleted) or any other social media channel. Thankfully, things don't get swept under the rug here
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

ico is very helpful and I see the participants are getting more and more days, it seems like they are enthusiastic and believe in this one project, I am sure this project will provide many benefits.
Thank you for your words!
I just got banned on your telegram channel for pointing out the fact that contrary to what your admins are claiming, the smart contract is not locked and already some persons have taken their tokens to forkdelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x2e8c6bbe8e3aa834ef5a851b2cdfc52403d61b87-ETH
Instead of defending or explaining, I got banned right away?
Something doesn't add up
Still waiting on some sort of explanation guys. No one from the team is addressing it on telegram (where posts can be easily deleted) or any other social media channel. Thankfully, things don't get swept under the rug here

They shouldn't do that and get you out of their telegram group. what happened, did this project start to be doubted about this problem. Many new problems occur.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

The project has ended and I see this project has been running for a long time. But did they reach hard cap?

vietsing1bd

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Hello. It is wonderful question!  First one that development of all Streamity services, and influx of new users will create a strong and steady demand of STM. Second is that STM tokens will be available on major crypto exchanges, so you will be able to trade instantly
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

The project has ended and I see this project has been running for a long time. But did they reach hard cap?
reached a soft , but the main thing is that the project would develop,
good luck team STREAMITY 
and those who collect a lot eventually have nothing to do later, except how they spend)
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

What are the biggest challenges you expect to face with the project and how do you plan to overcome those challenges?
Kuchiyose

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

reached a soft , but the main thing is that the project would develop,
good luck team STREAMITY 
and those who collect a lot eventually have nothing to do later, except how they spend)

Everyone is still waiting for the continuation of this project, whether this project can make a big change in the market at the present time with the coin reduction crisis that is happening now.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

streamity project looks good. It's something encryption community need dearly. I'll love to be a part of this community.
 we can test the  streamdesk BETA  stage!!

But this project has been running for a long time until it ends at the end of this year. Will this make the project good in the future.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

So, I did not receive an answer to my question either in the Telegram bounty group or from the manager on the forum. As a result, I decided to write here that would attract at least somehow draw your attention. I took part in the content bounty program.
I made a video, filled out all the forms and so on. As a result, I saw that in spreadsheet says that I had not indicated my nickname on the forum. "no btt name mentioned". While in the table the nickname is specified as in the description of the video. All links also work. Could you clarify what caused this and why it is impossible to get an adequate answer from your community manager.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

What prevents your team from unlocking the coins before listing ?
 Kindly ask  to restrain any standard phrases (if, of course, You're able to do this)
Kuchiyose

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

So, I did not receive an answer to my question either in the Telegram bounty group or from the manager on the forum. As a result, I decided to write here that would attract at least somehow draw your attention. I took part in the content bounty program.
I made a video, filled out all the forms and so on. As a result, I saw that in spreadsheet says that I had not indicated my nickname on the forum. "no btt name mentioned". While in the table the nickname is specified as in the description of the video. All links also work. Could you clarify what caused this and why it is impossible to get an adequate answer from your community manager.

Have you told this campaign manager about the problems that occur to you right now. You have joined and worked according to the rules and did not accept anything. that's a sad thing.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

streamity project looks good. It's something encryption community need dearly. I'll love to be a part of this community.
Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:25 AM

Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future.

This has become a good project that has been running for a long time for me and until now they still have new ideas to develop their projects to get better because their coins have not been registered on the market until now. You must always see the progress of this project in their telegram group.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

So, for a month no one from the team could answer my question. Immediately visible level of this project and its future prospects. Of course, here all the given project is praised, but if you evaluate it according to the attention of the team to the details, then there is absolutely no reason to praise it. I wish good luck to the developers. And by the way it will be interesting how many views will collect negative video about your project. The first video collected several thousand views.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

This has become a good project that has been running for a long time for me and until now they still have new ideas to develop their projects to get better because their coins have not been registered on the market until now. You must always see the progress of this project in their telegram group.
today the most common problem for an developing exchange is the crypto to fiat exchange
without fiat pair and withdrawals the exchange difficult to get more users and investors
which exchange has the fiat pair, deposit and withdrawals, they have great volume and alot of users
it gets more demand of a project token. and also when streamity list on an exchange and start STM token trade. i need to buy some at price cheap
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

today the most common problem for an developing exchange is the crypto to fiat exchange
without fiat pair and withdrawals the exchange difficult to get more users and investors
which exchange has the fiat pair, deposit and withdrawals, they have great volume and alot of users
it gets more demand of a project token. and also when streamity list on an exchange and start STM token trade. i need to buy some at price cheap

hello mister zahid
please accept offers to purchase our STM token of 1400 unit with the price for a total of $200 only that we should need the money from the returns to work with the MACD theory on real finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Streamity

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Have you told this campaign manager about the problems that occur to you right now. You have joined and worked according to the rules and did not accept anything. that's a sad thing.
As it was discussed in the bounty chat . Your issue is under the consideration of Bounty manager Arteezy
Streamity

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

NEO smart contract for StreamDesk was developed by Streamity team. The team had taken into account all the functional and non-functional requirements during the development. NEO smart contract allows to block the currencies NEO, GAS inside StreamDesk system, with the subsequent unlocking and sending to the address in NEO network. The smart contract has functions of storing the status of transactions and blocking tokens at its address in NEO network. The transactions structure in a smart contract has a status, a buyer, a seller and a commission, with the ability to lock tokens until it is needed to transfer them to the buyer’s address or to the seller’s address in case of a transaction cancellation.

This means that you can buy / sell not just Ethereum for fiat money but also NEO and GAS at Streamdesk platform, absolutely quickly and safely.

When selling NEO, a commission is taken in GAS, but a buyer does not pay the commission when he buys NEO. It means that a seller should have GAS in the wallet.

Why does Streamity choose NEO

In our opinion, NEO surpasses Ethereum in several parameters:

- NEO transaction speed is 1000 times faster than Ethereum.
- GAS and NEO separation. There are huge advantages of using two different tokens when working with PoS protocol.
- Low transactions commissions. NEO smart contract at StreamDesk is developed in such a way that we don’t charge any commissions for operations with NEO. It means that it is possible to use our platform with no commission, even with no commission in GAS
- NEO can not produce fork which is an important parameter for being accepted by a real world economy.
- NEO supports many encoding languages.
- NEO has a more efficient and faster way to fulfil smart contracts than Ethereum.

“I consider that NEO has much more opportunities for growth and development than Ethereum. Now we can see the influx of ICOs and applications being developed on the basis of NEO. And this trend will just grow further. And as this trend grows, a need for NEO and GAS will grow with it. So now it is easy to exchange NEO and GAS for fiat using StreamDesk platform.

It is important to add that Chinese market which is about 1,4 billion people has not been mastered yet. Just imagine the excitement around NEO platform after removing ICO and cryptocurrency restrictions in China, as China prefers to use its own products and business innovations. One of NEO’s benefits is that the platform is aimed to meet regulatory requirements for the platform suitable for a smart economy. Thus, we can confidently say that adding NEO and GAS into StreamDesk is Streamity’s first step to the Chinese market development.”

Vladislav Kuznetsov, CEO Streamity
Streamity team’s plans for the near future

In addition to NEO and GAS, in September we plan to launch a decentralized Bitcoin trade in an absolutely innovative way, with the help of a smart contract of another blockchain. Also the team has already begun to develop atomic transactions between NEO and Ethereum networks, but we will tell you about it a little later.

And we are glad to inform you that we are going to launch our first course for cryptotraders , which incorporated all the most important and necessary information for people who want to successfully start crypto trading.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

They had such a long ICO and it finally ended recently. Tell me, has the token already been added to any exchange? If not, then on which exchanges you plan to add the token?

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: