Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage with guaranteed profits with Bitcoin-Brokers.  (Read 12538 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:40:37 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 12:09:32 AM by sayulita

I am the owner of www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I have an opportunity for members of this forum.

I have a thread which can be read here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

There are many other threads on the internet about Bitcoin-Brokers, but that is the thread which I started and view every day.

After reading through the thread you should be able to see that Bitcoin-Brokers is experiencing so much growth that there is now a line up of buyers who are ready to buy, yet not enough bitcoins to sell them. Every day there are more and more bitcoins sold, and every day it becomes harder and harder to keep up with the growth on the buy side of the equation. Bitcoin-Brokers seems to attract a lot more buyers than it does sellers. For this reason, it has become necessary to tap other sources to keep up with the buy side of the business rather than run the risk of developing a reputation of being an unreliable source.

Here is the opportunity:

Bitcoin-Brokers will create a structured environment which allows members of this forum to arbitrage and become Bitcoin-Broker's supplier of bitcoins.

It is a risk-free arbitrage opportunity.  

Qualifications to apply for this arbitrage opportunity:

-Must have either a Bitstamp or BTC-e trading account.
-Must have a bank account.

Please no PMs here....just use the helpdesk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

This is an immediate opportunity.

Thank you.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:03:24 AM

I'll reply here since you've made this new thread.

And the award for best solution goes to..........

That could work!
The problems start to show up when you consider that transaction volumes large enough to make this worth the effort are very likely to cause banks to close one's account.

Somebody with enough fiat and bitcoins to act as a constant liquidity provider for your site is going to run into a significant problem - a personal bank account in the US that receives cash deposits from random people all over the country and wires out all received funds to an offshore bitcoin exchange is very quickly going to be identified as a high-risk account, probably reported for suspicious activity, and surely closed.

What if you instead arbitraged between people who want to buy bitcoins and traders who want to cash out their fiat from BTC-e and Bitstamp (or any exchange that allows account-to-account transfer of fiat balances)?

Bitcoin-Brokers opens accounts on both of those exchanges and announces that they will buy fiat balances at a 1% premium (the person selling fiat receives 1% more in their bank account than they sold). Bitcoin-Brokers can then locate a bitcoin buyer who can deposit cash in the appropriate bank account.

Once that transaction is successfully completed, Bitcoin-Brokers can buy bitcoins with the fiat balance, give the bitcoin buyer their funds, and keep 1% + the spread between the exchange they are buying on and Mt Gox in bitcoins as profit.

Note that as your volume increases the act of you buying bitcoins will tend to bring down the spread.

If you need more people willing to deposit fiat into bank accounts, you can also service people trying to move fiat into the exchanges.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:25:33 AM

I'll reply here since you've made this new thread.

And the award for best solution goes to..........

That could work!
The problems start to show up when you consider that transaction volumes large enough to make this worth the effort are very likely to cause banks to close one's account.

Somebody with enough fiat and bitcoins to act as a constant liquidity provider for your site is going to run into a significant problem - a personal bank account in the US that receives cash deposits from random people all over the country and wires out all received funds to an offshore bitcoin exchange is very quickly going to be identified as a high-risk account, probably reported for suspicious activity, and surely closed.

What if you instead arbitraged between people who want to buy bitcoins and traders who want to cash out their fiat from BTC-e and Bitstamp (or any exchange that allows account-to-account transfer of fiat balances)?

Bitcoin-Brokers opens accounts on both of those exchanges and announces that they will buy fiat balances at a 1% premium (the person selling fiat receives 1% more in their bank account than they sold). Bitcoin-Brokers can then locate a bitcoin buyer who can deposit cash in the appropriate bank account.

Once that transaction is successfully completed, Bitcoin-Brokers can buy bitcoins with the fiat balance, give the bitcoin buyer their funds, and keep 1% + the spread between the exchange they are buying on and Mt Gox in bitcoins as profit.

Note that as your volume increases the act of you buying bitcoins will tend to bring down the spread.

If you need more people willing to deposit fiat into bank accounts, you can also service people trying to move fiat into the exchanges.

An arbitrageur can throttle the amount of deposits into their account. Simply tell Bitcoin-Brokers how much business to send through an account, and that limit will be respected. It would be very easy for a single account to have a few thousand dollars per day deposited into it. At that level, $3,000/day in deposits nets the arbitrageur approximately $120/day in profits. Approximately 26 days per month means one bank account can net that arbitrageur $3120 per month. Walk down the street open account a different bank, rinse and repeat, $6240 per month...all from $3,000 a day in deposits.

I like it this way better. This places the majority of profits in other people's hands making them financially motivated to work with Bitcoin-Brokers. I could see people earning fantastic incomes from this. The only limitation for the arbitrageur is the amount of business that is sent to them from Bitcoin-Brokers.

This is essentially free money for an arbitrageur who sees the value in this opportunity. Many people are wanting to hitch their wagon to something to participate in the Bitcoin Boom, this is one option.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:47:34 AM

I would run into the same problem (good problem..but still a problem), there are too many buyers in relation to sellers. For whatever reason, the helpdesk is flooded with an imbalance of buyers overpowering sellers. I have had to turn away more business than I care to admit.

What Bitcoin-Brokers needs is a steady flow of bitcoins.

Bitcoin-Broker's first transaction was just 2 weeks ago for a whopping 0.28 bitcoins. It was the only transaction for the day, and it sold for approximately $30.

A couple days later, 6 more coins were loaded onto the website. Those sold in one day. This inspired approximately $3,000 worth of bitcoins to be loaded on the website by various sellers which sold in a couple of days.

Last Wednesday there was about $5,000 worth of bitcoins sold on the website. Thursday was the 4th..banks were closed. Friday there was $5,000 worth of bitcoins sold at which point customers were placed on a waiting list because we sold out half way through the day, and since that time I am sitting with $5,000 worth of back orders, plus whatever new business that Monday will bring in.

An arbitrageur would have made approximately $200 last Wednesday working with Bitcoin-Brokers, and would have made another $300-$400 on Friday if there had been access to more bitcoins. This is a really big opportunity, since Bitcoin-Brokers creates a guaranteed environment for somebody to make pretty incredible money...literally thousands of dollars per month the very first month, and it is in an industry which is growing as fast as bitcoin.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:13:15 AM

I would run into the same problem (good problem..but still a problem), there are too many buyers in relation to sellers. For whatever reason, the helpdesk is flooded with an imbalance of buyers overpowering sellers. I have had to turn away more business than I care to admit.
This is an indication that your price is too low.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:18:42 AM

I would want to offer this arbitrage opportunity to multiple people. Some people may want to approach this as a side gig, a day here and a day there, while other people may try to build their own little empire alongside Bitcoin-Brokers. Bitcoin-Brokers can create a trading environment as large or as small as the arbitrageur felt comfortable with. Additionally, the arbitrageur could work as many days a week as they want.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:23:26 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2013, 01:53:11 AM by sayulita

This is an indication that your price is too low.

It has nothing to do with that at all. Some sellers have set price levels at which we are no longer permitted to sell at. In this recent sell off that we have witnessed two of my largest suppliers who still have bitcoins to sell instructed to stop selling their supply simply because of the prices offered in the open market had fallen too low in their opinion.

The reason why this is happening is because buyers see the great value in being able to buy their bitcoins at a bank. The fact that it is at a really low rate is just a bonus in the transaction.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btctraderr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:52:20 PM

I am interested in your idea here, I recently setup a bank account in another jurisdiction so I can more effectively setup arbitrage- 5 figure trades. However, at the moment, I am just not game to trust a brand new website, no rep forum member and new business with my money. What can you do to allay my fears?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:13:43 PM

I am interested in your idea here, I recently setup a bank account in another jurisdiction so I can more effectively setup arbitrage- 5 figure trades. However, at the moment, I am just not game to trust a brand new website, no rep forum member and new business with my money. What can you do to allay my fears?

I can allay your fears. Would you be able to contact me through the helpdesk at Bitcoin-Brokers?

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:58:09 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 03:55:22 PM by sayulita

Arbitrage with guaranteed profits with Bitcoin-Brokers.

guarandteed ? .... so you will give us money for free ?

Ok ... will give you 100 000 usd and want 1 % monthly. ... to secure my investment will meet you personaly, will to go lawyer and put it on paper .. deal ?

... I dont like word "guaranteed" so much ......

It is guaranteed. Bitcoin-Brokers will guarantee a 4% profit on every transaction. The only thing that is not guaranteed is the amount of business that can be generated every day. That is up to the buyers, not Bitcoin-Brokers.

Perhaps you are not understanding, so I will attempt to paint a clearer picture for you:

This is how it would work:

Buyers request to purchase bitcoins from Bitcoin-Brokers. Bitcoin-Brokers instructs the buyer to make a cash deposit into your bank account for a predetermined amount (this is how Bitcoin-Brokers works now already and the buyers love it and keep coming back to buy more and more). In this case, let’s say the buyer wanted $1,000 worth of bitcoins. You would be made aware of all the deposits that were going to be made into your account that day.

You would keep watch of your online bank account, and verify that indeed the deposit had been made, and it was in cash. With good funds in your account, you are now able to purchase $1,000 worth of bitcoins from BTC-e (as an example).

Using a spread of 4% (which is the locked in rate I will guarantee you on every transaction) this is how a hypothetical transaction would play out:

BTC-e prices of $70.00/bitcoin.

Your $1,000 purchase at BTC-e would net you 14.2857 bitcoins

Bitcoin-Brokers is only forwarded 13.7142 bitcoins.

This would net you 0.5715 bitcoins or 4% before BTC-e transaction fees of 0.5% (I believe this is their current rate). Remember…you have received $1,000 cash deposit into your bank account which gets balanced off against the $1,000 BTC-e purchase.

Now Bitcoin-Brokers has acquired bitcoins for effectively current MtGox rates (since 4% seems to be the average spread between BTC-e and MtGox......sometimes its more or less, but on average it sits around 4%), and Bitcoin-Brokers simply forwards 98% to the buyer. This concludes the transaction with you netting 4%, Bitcoin-Brokers netting 2% and the buyer acquiring bitcoins for effectively 2% above MtGox inclusive of all fees.

As I said...guaranteed. The arbitrageur could effectively tie their proverbial wagon to Bitcoin-Brokers and ride this bitcoin growth wave with Bitcoin-Brokers. Its risk free guaranteed cash. Guaranteed because I am the owner of Bitcoin-Brokers, and I am declaring that this is how it will be.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:19:58 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2013, 06:07:29 PM by sayulita

guarandteed ? .... so you will give us money for free ?

For free? Of course not. You would need to work with me as an arbitrageur. The very first arbitrageur who has a Bank of America account will immediately walk into $2500-$5000/month worth of net profits from the get-go if they decide to take down all the business that can be sent to him or her.

"Free money"......no......."Great opportunity for the right person".....absolutely.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:22:41 AM

Anyone who are able to deposit into btc-e already doing this.

What value do you bring ?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:26:16 PM

Anyone who are able to deposit into btc-e already doing this.

What value do you bring ?

That is NOT correct. There is nowhere in the world which offers you the ability to have a buyer deposit cash into your bank account based on MtGox rates.

There is not one other company in the bitcoin industry that will let traders buy bitcoins out of the open market and turn around and resell it to us with a built in 4% profit margin. That is what Bitcoin-Brokers is offering.

Additionally there is not another company other than Bitcoin-Brokers who will guarantee you a return. You can try to go it on your own, but most people will fail if they try to do this on their own. Bitcoin-Brokers created the framework in the trade which allows you to make guaranteed money on EVERY transaction despite if the market goes up OR down.

No BTC-e trader has the ability to this anywhere.

Frankly if you tried to do this on your own, you are a trader or aribitrageur who needs skill, talent, timing, and years of trading experience only to hope to MAYBE make a profit.

With Bitcoin-Brokers, you can have no skill, timing, or years of trading experience and still be guaranteed to make the same guaranteed profit.

Anybody who sees this as anything other than a GIFT, simply fails to understand what is being offered to them.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:05:59 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 01:44:13 PM by arbitrage001

I am actually becoming interested.

I have a citibank account and willing to become your bitcoin supplier. My only requirement is I need to receive non-reversible fund first. This is actually a pretty lucrative transaction for the long run.

Let me know.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:01:27 PM

I am actually becoming interested.

I have a citibank account and willing to become your bitcoin supplier. My only requirement is I need to receive non-reversible fund first. This is actually a pretty lucrative transaction for the long run.

Let me know.

I have it set up that you are guaranteed to be paid in cash-only deposits. This is exactly how it has been working already at Bitcoin-Brokers with existing private sellers, and it works perfectly. This eliminates any time being wasted with wire transfers, checks etc. Additionally, since the deposits are made in cash, which you can verify first, you are completely protected.

Feel free to contact me through the helpdesk and I can speak with you personally about getting you set up.

Dan

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:10:30 PM

Request sent on the help desk.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:14:45 PM

Request sent on the help desk.

Replied.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 07:11:02 PM

Ok, interested as well. Let me make sure that I am clear.

My main limitation would be in how many BTC I have and how long it takes me to replace the BTC i send to you. I would not be able to buy the BTC to send to you with the cash that is deposited correct?

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 07:40:46 PM

Ok, interested as well. Let me make sure that I am clear.

My main limitation would be in how many BTC I have and how long it takes me to replace the BTC i send to you. I would not be able to buy the BTC to send to you with the cash that is deposited correct?

Correct.

Bitcoin-Brokers will create an opportunity for the arbitrageur, though each arbitrageur needs money to do this. You cannot use the buyer's money to finance the purchase. You must have your own money already.

Realistically, I wouldn't even bother considering this unless you have at least $5,000. I say this amount because you will need to cycle your cash back into the exchanges to buy the bitcoins.

If you are making 4% on $5,000 you are netting $200. Now you need to wire transfer that money back to the exchange which will probably result in a $50 fee by the time the smoke clears.

Hopefully that makes sense, but feel free to contact me through the helpdesk if you have other questions.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 07:50:27 PM

For how long are we holding the BTC in this case?
Msg sent on your website. Will wait for your reply on how to proceed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: