Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: yogg Legendary sold accounts to scammers/spammers  (Read 522 times)
huntingscammers123 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

Took accounts for failed loans and sold to cheaters/spammers

Reference:

Who are you referring to here? Who sold you these accounts? Can you provide some proof?

This guy is trash talking me and making false accusations because I revealed his trust abuse attempt. (which is linked to a legendary account used as the "dev" of a token.)

I have sold maybe 2 or 3 accounts in the past. I was taking them as collateral for loans. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977216.0)
They were put to sale when the lender defaulted.

I was naive enough to believe they were used to enroll in Signature campaign, and haven't imagined that scammers would want them to perpetuate their thefts.
When I became aware of that, I immediately stopped considering them as valid collateral.

Anyway, we might not have the same definition of "numerous" ..

There is another eventuality, if "3" is numerous for that guy, then I'll blow his mind by telling him that after 3 there is 4, then 5 and 6 .. Which is twice as enormous as 3.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

Took accounts for failed loans and sold to cheaters/spammers

Reference:

Who are you referring to here? Who sold you these accounts? Can you provide some proof?

This guy is trash talking me and making false accusations because I revealed his trust abuse attempt. (which is linked to a legendary account used as the "dev" of a token.)

I have sold maybe 2 or 3 accounts in the past. I was taking them as collateral for loans. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977216.0)
They were put to sale when the lender defaulted.

I was naive enough to believe they were used to enroll in Signature campaign, and haven't imagined that scammers would want them to perpetuate their thefts.
When I became aware of that, I immediately stopped considering them as valid collateral.

Anyway, we might not have the same definition of "numerous" ..

There is another eventuality, if "3" is numerous for that guy, then I'll blow his mind by telling him that after 3 there is 4, then 5 and 6 .. Which is twice as enormous as 3.  Tongue
how about this ? Cheesy
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:56:32 AM

He says he bought an account from me a long time ago. That may have happened when I was giving out small loans with bitcointalk accounts as collateral. I think I have traded no more than 3 accounts in the past. Since this day, I do not encourage account trading.

As I said, that may have happened. Not trying to hide anything under carpets or flee from things.
However, when I understood the fallacy of account trading, I stopped accepting them as collateral. Since that day I do not encourage account trading.

Sometimes you can make yourself whole for a mistake you did in the past and make everybody happy.
In this case, I can't. I don't know what happened, if the people who bought the accounts abused other users.. I just don't know.

When trying to make it up, what is better than reporting actual scams that are happening ? Even more when I've been invited to participate in order to perpetuate the scam further ?
As little as I can and achieve to, I try to make the board a better place, by sticking to my word.

I am unbiased, ethical and don't play games on people.
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:56:04 AM

He says he bought an account from me a long time ago. That may have happened when I was giving out small loans with bitcointalk accounts as collateral. I think I have traded no more than 3 accounts in the past. Since this day, I do not encourage account trading.

As I said, that may have happened. Not trying to hide anything under carpets or flee from things.
However, when I understood the fallacy of account trading, I stopped accepting them as collateral. Since that day I do not encourage account trading.

Sometimes you can make yourself whole for a mistake you did in the past and make everybody happy.
In this case, I can't. I don't know what happened, if the people who bought the accounts abused other users.. I just don't know.

When trying to make it up, what is better than reporting actual scams that are happening ? Even more when I've been invited to participate in order to perpetuate the scam further ?
As little as I can and achieve to, I try to make the board a better place, by sticking to my word.

I am unbiased, ethical and don't play games on people.
I like your words.

I also have gained negative trust after trying to explain, but they are just loser "Welsh & Lauda & actmyname" who hide behind their ranks, without realizing they where are from.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:29:03 AM

He gave a loan, people defaulted on the loan/loans and he is left with bitcointalk accounts as collateral. Of course he will want to liquidate these accounts in order to get his initial capital back instead of being stuck with accounts that he doesn't need?

He obviously did not sell these accounts knowingly to scammers.

And he's stopping now, and i presume this is something done way back. Why are you picking up on this now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: