Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 01:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is DIMCOIN,DIMTOKEN and DIMPAY Scam or or a good investment ?  (Read 282 times)
ostsee77 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

is DIMCOIN,DIMTOKEN and DIMPAY Scam or or a good investment  ?

I wanted to invest a little in dimpay.
What is your opinion on the planned ICO?
Dimcoin is still not listed on any Exchange ! 
wait or invest in another ico
  Huh
Debye

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Dimcoin will be listed this month (18th of December) on a "top 10 Exchange"
Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7hg9l9/ama_with_richard_lendrum_04122017/

Whether it is a good investment?
If they deliver what they promise it would be a good investment, but it is still a high risk investment.
kiryllushchyk

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

Huh

I saw one review, they write that DimPay is just another payment system and that it doesn’t have any additional value for future and all interesting in it that it made on top of NEM blockchain. Look it here https://medium.com/@icoguru2017/dimpay-payment-system-build-on-top-of-nem-blockchain-c2dbdfd926a
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

There is no or, they are just some random pump & dump in order to jump shitcoins, they need to create another coin and name it dimshit for people to know what kind of shitcoin they are getting into. do you know why we don't have 20 VISA? because people use just the first VISA, we have thousands of payment processors, only a few are good and trusted.

🖤😏
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

There is no or, they are just some random pump & dump in order to jump shitcoins, they need to create another coin and name it dimshit for people to know what kind of shitcoin they are getting into. do you know why we don't have 20 VISA? because people use just the first VISA, we have thousands of payment processors, only a few are good and trusted.
It´s not a new coin. You still get DimCoin for participating into their ICO .

FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

Huh
I personally don't think that DIMPAY is a scam, consider it the global payment system that is built on NEM platform, besides, it was always mentioned in the whitepaper that DIMCOIN will be listed on exchanges towards the end of Q4 this year, they I am happy to say that they are indeed delivering based on what was written in their whitepaper. I am 100% behind the project and I also invested into the DIMPAY ICO since I believe in the DIM Ecosystem and I am aware that it has the potential of making it in the future.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

Okay since we are all here, i would like to ask again what's the difference between Dimcoin and Dimtoken?

Both of them are tradable? Huh
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

Okay since we are all here, i would like to ask again what's the difference between Dimcoin and Dimtoken?

Dimcoin its the currency , and token are "part of company" , if you own tokens you will get dividends for the transfer fees.

Just dimcoin will be tradeable on 18th this month , Dimtoken will be tradeable when HYBSE will be launched , expected at june 2018.

Also you can trade tokens p2p.

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

Dimcoin its the currency , and token are "part of company" , if you own tokens you will get dividends for the transfer fees.

Just dimcoin will be tradeable on 18th this month , Dimtoken will be tradeable when HYBSE will be launched , expected at june 2018.

Thank you so much really. I was looking for that answer  Cheesy
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

Thank you so much really. I was looking for that answer  Cheesy

Was my pleasure Smiley , im not tolding you if project its good or not (because at this point i dont know what to said too many things happend) , but if you want to buy tokens , its a telegram trading channel, and its people who are solding tokens , curently the only thing you can do it its use escrow, its a guy called Tongokongo that its thrustworthy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: