Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sssssssssssssssssssssss  (Read 1384 times)
joekayy (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 06:58:34 PM by joekayy

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

From your post, you already have two coins you wish to invest into. You can start with that, but I think ETH, XRP, Lisk and XMR are some good coins for both long or short term. It is still good if you go for the bitcoin forked coins like BCH and BTG are some very good ones, that can serve well for a short term investment and long term too.
sandy8800

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

Don't know about SALT but ETH is looking solid.
jwrent34

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

Diversify to more than two coins. Pick some that seem good to you and leave a small amount for risky trades (small marketcap). Also since you want to look for long-term and your capital is high I recommend you find a proof of stake coin. You leave your wallet open and the coins grow over time while you help the network. One to consider is NAVcoin (low marketcap/room to grow), they have 5% staking per year and have Navpi (raspberry pi with the wallet installed) that uses minimal electricity and gets you your coins.

Finally put some capital in the top 5, BTC/ETH etc. The sky is the limit in crypto but since it can get bumpy you should diversify to at least 5 coins in my opinion.

Good luck!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

Don't know about SALT but ETH is looking solid.
Etherum looks really solid, but the future pump is unpredictable. Bitcoin costs a lot and a little percent can change the price a lot. People are saying that soon bitcoin will reach 15000$ and you can be in actually huge pluse in sooner time.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?

actually your exactly correct have many coins choices, the decision where you want to invest your money learn it carefully for the security of your future and your money become profitable, i will suggest long term investment are best invesment but choose the strongest coin with have proof to potential increaese in the market price, ethereum the number one alts are surely profitable in a long term.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?

You will not know the result until you try.

If you find ETH and SALT have a good trading volume based on your own view and you think that they will give you good profit then do the trades. You have no choice but to faced the risks since no one knows what will happened after you invest.

Long term and Short term will based on how will you look in that coins after doing trades for some time. You are the one who will decide what coins will consider as good for long or short trades. 
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

Buy some LTC whenever it goes down to 90' or 80's, the coin is promising to have an stable price in between 120/150 after this year.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

I think both are solid investments and long term you should be doing okay with both. Don't know which one will garner you better results in the short term though I know the SALT platform is going to launch in December which should give it a nice boost from where it is now, don't know what ETH has planned in the woodwork but I would check that out before investing as well. Be thorough in your homework it will help you.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:49:37 PM

And how do you know that the price will drop to the 80's or 90's levels? it is impossible to know that.

And how do you know that it is going to be over $120 or $150 by next year? Are you a magician?

Buy some LTC whenever it goes down to 90' or 80's, the coin is promising to have an stable price in between 120/150 after this year.

Do whatever you want, if you want to buy litecoin, then buy it, it is one of the best altcoins that are now listed on the market.

The same applies to IOTA and Ethereum, they are probably the most promising altcoins that we are going to have during the next year.

Monero is a good coin too, but i would not put more than three thousand dollars in this, nobody knows if it can get stucked at some point just like it happened during this year on the first quarter.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

Op, why don't you use about 50 percent of your capital and buy Bitcoin pending when its value appreciate and invest some part of the remaining one to invest Graft project which am currently promoting. You can get more information about Graft project through my current signature.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AM

I agree with you; there are so many coins out now that one can get easily confused in the whole process of choosing the right one.
Though, I don't know much about SALT but I can say a big 'yes' to Ethereum, because I see it making impacts in the future of cryptocurrency years to come.
Like you said, you  have €10,000 which is a good amount for investing; why not invest into three or four coins instead of only investing in two coins since you are looking into investing for short and long term.
At least you might consider investing two-quarter into Bitcoin (its very good for both long term and short term investment).
Ethereum (which is very good for long term)
Monero (also good for long &short term investment)
Bitcoin Cash (good for long term)
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

Make a 50/50 bet on Bitcoin and Ethereum it is not considered as gamble because of the value of that two that keeps increasing than decreasing would be better to buy a ledger nano wallet for a max security matching for your money it is quite worth to spend with. Those two are the top best coin.
AsKam

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

I would go into hyips.
10k invest and after 48hrs you get 33600. easy profit. Smiley

Thanks;)
medamine

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:55:03 AM

£ 10,000 is a pretty big amount. With that money you can split into several parts to invest in crypto. You should buy bitcoin then exchange with other altcoin to make a profit. You can also track and invest in potential ICO projects. These are the ways that I use when entering the market.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

If you do short investment, you can choose any coin for trading but i suggest only legit coin like etherium and waves.
But if long term investment then just put your money only on bitcoin, etherium and waves.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:41:08 AM

Many altcoins are available in market so we don't accurately predict the long-term investment and short-term investment. But we predict the good altcoin in current situation.
 If you want to invest altcoin I prefer IOTA, XMR and NEO these three coins are good potential in current market. You also analyse these coins are suitable for your future growth and current profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:19 AM

I would go into hyips.
10k invest and after 48hrs you get 33600. easy profit. Smiley

Thanks;)

If you invest your 10K in these scam programs mostly after 48 hours you will not have any money.

Think logically no business can make so much profit in just 48 hours those programs are a scam because they take money from you and give it to others for while until they get sufficient deposits then they will suddenly close the site and may come back with another new scam site. Don't waste your hard earned money on these sites.
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Half of this money is bought in Bitcoin, it has been overvaluing in the last few days, and in the long run it will value more by making you profitable with it.
With the other half invest in Altcoins, but do not invest in one, get some promising currencies like Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin and buy a little of each in the lower values.
Be careful with the ICOs, they are coins that can be true or can be Scam used only to take money from the investors.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

start with Bitcoin (you can buy other using your bitcoin’s) 50%

litecoin is good so 30%

20% for XRP, XMR and other altcoins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: