Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sssssssssssssssssssssss  (Read 1379 times)
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

i think there are 2 way for us to invest, first is using all of money to invest just in bitcoin, i know this is quite risky to do that because we may loose a lot of money if bitcoin drop but huge profit if bitcoin rises, and the second way is invest in both bitcoin and ethereum to make us safe but also get high profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KathNips

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?

That two coins you are considering is a good choice already but I suggest you add some more around 6-10 coins since 10k pounds is already a huge amount and by holding variation in portfolio is safer for investment so even some of coins you chosed didn't make it there is still a chance to recover from others.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

Do not make any investment decision based on the random advise given by someone who you don't even know. The best way is to do your own research. You can think of the strategies advised by others in order to get started but investing in XYZ coin blindly is not a wise idea and not an investment either (it's a gamble). Thus, do your own research and try to diversify your funds so that you won't have to worry about the volatility of any single coin.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?

If you are planning to invest for longer term then go for good and major crypto coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum where they have high chances to last for longer time and they have good tendency of rise in prices.Otherwise for short term invest in altcoins like monero, Neocoin, Ripple, Zcash, Dash where the returns are high within the short span of time.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
akamit

Activity: 1470
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

For long term I would recommend you to invest in Btc, Eth, Neo, Xmr, Bch and Ltc
IMO eth has a bright future like btc. Eth is the second largest asset by demand and it is very famous.

For short term you can check https://coinmarketcap.com and trade on top 100 coins there.
Of course you should do deep research before investing in any coins by your own.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

Buy some LTC whenever it goes down to 90' or 80's, the coin is promising to have an stable price in between 120/150 after this year.
Most coin are in their pretty much pumped stage presently, and I wound rather prefer to just relax for them to take some dip before I would invest. However, since it is the long term investment anyway, they will surely still do right.

BTC will always be my top pick for any investment and then XMR, LTC, IOTA, WAVES which can be added to some of the ones he already chose. If he is not very sure, he can just spread his investments across the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, but I would not just want to do that without some research though.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:26 PM

If you ask anyone who have been on the cryptocurrency world for quite some time now, he will tell you that all you need to do with your money is to invest it into a bitcoin, bitcoin has been and will for ever be the king of the cryptocurrencies the most profitable thing that has ever existed and will ever exist on earth, bitcoin was able to go from being at a pprice of 1000$ to a price that exeades the 15000$ in just a year, that is more than 1500% profit, wich makes it profitable both on the long term and the short term as equal, if you are thinking of putting your money on ethereum or any other altcoin you would be disapointed from thier growth and you wouldn't get as much profit as you would using bitcoin.
perfect999

Activity: 1582
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

Buy some LTC whenever it goes down to 90' or 80's, the coin is promising to have an stable price in between 120/150 after this year.
Most coin are in their pretty much pumped stage presently, and I wound rather prefer to just relax for them to take some dip before I would invest. However, since it is the long term investment anyway, they will surely still do right.

BTC will always be my top pick for any investment and then XMR, LTC, IOTA, WAVES which can be added to some of the ones he already chose. If he is not very sure, he can just spread his investments across the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, but I would not just want to do that without some research though.
I always welcome the diversity. I don’t believe in getting stick to one thing and when it goes down you are nothing. You just lose everything. That shouldn’t be happen. There are so many coins, what you need is to research for better ones and then divide your invoke. If this person has really this much amount and needs to invest, I advise to invest in different coins, as you have said too.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

I would advise you to be careful with Salt. I also did some research about that coin, and I think it's a promising project, but they are trying to enter the lending market, and might get killed by regulation. Also, they still must prove that their lending network is real, because without lenders, there is no project. I'm also considering investing on Salt, but I consider it a high risk investment.

Ethereum looks much safer, and although Litecoin does not stop growing, I think it will only stop when it gets to third place, so I would go for it as well, and I think it's a much better investment than Salt right now. Cardano looks like a nice project as well, and is still very cheap. It probably wont get a huge price, because of it's large supply, but if it gets to $1 or $2, it will still give it's investors a huge profit.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:34 AM

i think there are 2 way for us to invest, first is using all of money to invest just in bitcoin, i know this is quite risky to do that because we may loose a lot of money if bitcoin drop but huge profit if bitcoin rises, and the second way is invest in both bitcoin and ethereum to make us safe but also get high profit.
I think bitcoin is the best option to invest so high value because bitcoin owes the trust of people and then return them a huge profit out of this and the amount you are investing is very high and investing in any other thing will be risky so go for the safer way bitcoin will give you ease to spend the money you invested because It is acceptable as payment also so make the right decision money is your and you will have to decide,
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

I think you should head from $ 10,000 on ethereum as this is the second potential altcoin after bitcoin and I'm sure it will reach $ 800 later this year.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:08 AM

Ethereum and Salt indeed good project but by add more portfolio with more coin will be good idea, by hold maximum 5 coin is better to increasing profit and to minimize the risk of investment. In my opinion Other coin that good in fundamental is POWR, LTC, DASH, DATA, and CCORE.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

if you want to invest for long time Bitcoin and ETH
invest in Dash and litecoin good

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Yes, Ethereum is always a best altcoin to invested in and Salt is ok either. But if I were you, I will also include OmiseGO, NEM, Komodo and of course Bitcoin.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:51 AM

Yes, Ethereum is always a best altcoin to invested in and Salt is ok either. But if I were you, I will also include OmiseGO, NEM, Komodo and of course Bitcoin.
If you're planning for a long term investment. I would recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the top 2 cryptocurrency. And it's price will most definitely increase in the future. With the supply being limited and demand increasingly high. There's no doubt that it will just keep on increasing.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:29 AM

If you're planning for a long term investment. I would recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the top 2 cryptocurrency. And it's price will most definitely increase in the future. With the supply being limited and demand increasingly high. There's no doubt that it will just keep on increasing.

Ethereum can crash in future as we cannot have same trust in it as we can have it in bitcoins as the supply of bitcoin is limited and it will surely take price higher in future depending on the demand so if I have to invest that huge sum of money then I would go only with bitcoins without taking any risk of investing in any altcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

If you want to start investing in the cryptcurrency that hasn't has a big explosion yet then it is Ripple (XRP). Don't get me wrong it had a big leap from .23$ per coin to .76$ a coin right now. Don't let its price fool you as it is currently sitting 3rd in terms of Market Cap and only Bitcoin and Ethereum are ahead with it, XRP even is bigger than Litecoin or Monero as of the moment. Sorry for giving you an exact advice but Ripple seems to big to be missed right now, also buy at your own risk.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

I don't agree with your choice, bitcoin and eth still the best option for invest and trade. That's one, second thing is your mindset about investment. If you choose to invest, long term period is the right one ( not short term period ). Last one, have you learn about investment risk? if not please cancel your investment activity and learn it first. Just like that from me but good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:48 AM

you have a good list and you can research more coins so you can buy many coins too if you want. I think if you invest your money in eth and salt is a good option for you and you need to hold for a long time. in short term, you need to search what coins that will work for you because it is not the same between what people choose and what you choose. the other people can suggest you buy A coin but in fact that A coin is not working for you. I hope you can understand what I explain to you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

Looking good if you invest on ETH, because the price is stable and maybe you can invest LISK and XRP

ETH is the one with most potential atm it will scream now the btc is unclogged
Bitcoin is more profitable at this time and as you are investing so high amount then don’t invest into a useless coin, ETH is good for the small value investments and there is no chance that eth will give you more because alts are bleeding right now and their investors are worried all of them are waiting for the suitable time to get out from the alts and join the bitcoin community so my suggestion is to go for bitcoin and it has potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: