Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BALI Coin - The Tourism Revolution Starts Here  (Read 1793 times)
TechnoX_X (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:09 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:32:03 PM by TechnoX_X

ICO CROWDSALE BALI COIN LIVE NOW

-=Why you should join=-

Initial Investor: Get Profit From The Initial Price

Coin Trader: Get Profits From Trading In The Market

Traveler: Get Special Offers for Tickets, Accommodation, Tour Packages and Traders

Merchant: Get Thousands of Customers From BALI Network Community

-=BALI Coin Features=-
Secure: BALI Coin Payment is backed up by Ethereum Blockchain whose security, reliability and fast transactions are already proven.

Lowest Fees: BALI Coin Payment will offer significantly lower fee than any other major online payment system.

User Friendly:  All transaction with BALI coin can be easily done by using BALI coin wallet application on any smart phones.

Reservations:  BALI Coin can be use to order flight tickets, hotels, car rentals, tourist accommodation and tour packages with special discounts.

Integration with online transportation:  BALI Coin will offer solutions for online transportation, such as Go-Jek and others local transportation services.

Merchant Discount:  BALI coin user can get special discount from many merchants that accepting BALI coin payment.

-=BALICOIN PRICE=-

-=WALLET=-
https://metamask.io/
https://parity.io/
https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
https://www.myetherwallet.com/

-=Mobile Wallet App=-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imtoken/id1153230571?mt=8

-=EXCHANGER=-
In the first stage, BALI COIN will be available on the following exchanges
EtherDelta: AVAILABLE
Tidex: Coming soon
Cryptopia: Coming soon
CoinExchange: Coming soon
HitBTC: Coming soon
Bittrex: Coming soon

-=PARTNER MEDIA=-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechnoX_X (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:45 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 06:59:59 PM by TechnoX_X

^Click Image For Bounty Thread^

Sam-TAI

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

Bali is awesome!
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

hi dev. how can buy  Huh any news plans coming soon  Huh coinexchange or cryptopia or yobit  Huh
praveesasonian

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

Hi dev. What are your bonus programs  Huh I see you mentioned in the post, but really not clear 
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

-=BALI Coin Features=-
Secure: BALI Coin Payment is backed up by Ethereum Blockchain whose security, reliability and fast transactions are already proven.

Lowest Fees: BALI Coin Payment will offer significantly lower fee than any other major online payment system.

User Friendly:  All transaction with BALI coin can be easily done by using BALI coin wallet application on any smart phones.

Reservations:  BALI Coin can be use to order flight tickets, hotels, car rentals, tourist accommodation and tour packages with special discounts.

Integration with online transportation:  BALI Coin will offer solutions for online transportation, such as Go-Jek and others local transportation services.

Merchant Discount:  BALI coin user can get special discount from many merchants that accepting BALI coin payment.

[/quote]

How can I use coins? Do you have an agreement with air tickets, hotels, car rentals, tourist excursions? or are you just planning to do it?
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:39 AM

Bali COIN project that is very nice, this project I appreciation fully and I am very happy and support the project Bali COIN.. project to tourism bali it would be very helpful Bali to introduce a tourist Bali so beautiful and amazing..for like the street and the tourists have to visit Bali, will not regret.. the idea that very kreatif..i hope this project successful
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Are you planning to do a version for Windows phone?
adamyusfan

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:50 AM

-=BALI Coin Features=-

How can I use coins? Do you have an agreement with air tickets, hotels, car rentals, tourist excursions? or are you just planning to do it?
[/quote]

We have own travel agent sinch 2014 , with partnership with many offline and online vendors
MikePCarr

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

good project and you can invest here
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

It sounds interesting. Do you already have partnerships or pilot agreements with any merchants?
Mirzanas

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

Why blockchain to solve this problem? What is gives for a user?
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

It's indonesian project? it will be interesting first cryptocurrency build for travel and tourism indutry. Making it all the easier hope this project will success.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

Bali Coin why not, because i see this coin very nice. this is a great idea make Bali Coin for introduce a very beautiful natural atmosphere there. i'm very sure will many people who interested with this coin. I want to see this project a success. good luck.
lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

Allright now we have Balicoin, for tourisme Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Why should people purchase a coin to book a flight to bali?
Think that these kind of coins are totally nonsense, the level of ICO's going be lower and lower by seeing projects like these with no fundamentals at all.

I have to admit that the pictures from bali are really nice to see Cheesy

Good luck  Smiley

luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

The project about tourism is very much in demand of many people. let alone Bali is one tourist destination that is in great demand of many people. this project will be a success, but it is unfortunate that the token suplay to bounty him a bit.
luguang

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

Bali scenery was so attractive and romantic, I won't forget it.  I will support this project, good luck

kurangaquato

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

The project about tourism is very much in demand of many people. let alone Bali is one tourist destination that is in great demand of many people. this project will be a success, but it is unfortunate that the token suplay to bounty him a bit.
This is a very good project should we support especially bali already is famous for its tourism and tourists. the existence of BALI coin certainly indonesia will be more advanced.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:38 AM

Interesting idea. But how many hotels, airlines will be interested in it? I think, that if they want to use crypto, they will just take BTC or ETH
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: