Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BALI Coin - The Tourism Revolution Starts Here  (Read 1793 times)
alexacoiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:36:48 AM

Interesting idea. But how many hotels, airlines will be interested in it? I think, that if they want to use crypto, they will just take BTC or ETH

We're dealing with Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants etc
Just for all members in BCT knows....
In Our country regulation the Goverment Didn't allowed any crypto transaction
So we called BALI COIN as a Discount Voucher Supported by Blockchain Technologies
In this Area...we don't do Crypto Minning right???Like others coin, because we under ETH Blockchain
and BALI COIN is SECURE,FAST..because we're in ERC20 Platform...you'll understand someday

Our Merchants are connected in some Association Called PHRI (Perhimupnan Hotel & Restaurant Indonesia)
Flight Booking by OTA (Online Travel Agent)
And many Online transportation, Car Rentals etc

Check Our WP
Here's the Doc List of Bounty

https://balicoin.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=db25ec665e5b5749a2022dc17&id=1847dc8a74
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

Interesting idea. But how many hotels, airlines will be interested in it? I think, that if they want to use crypto, they will just take BTC or ETH

We're dealing with Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants etc
Just for all members in BCT knows....
In Our country regulation the Goverment Didn't allowed any crypto transaction
So we called BALI COIN as a Discount Voucher Supported by Blockchain Technologies
In this Area...we don't do Crypto Minning right???Like others coin, because we under ETH Blockchain
and BALI COIN is SECURE,FAST..because we're in ERC20 Platform...you'll understand someday

Our Merchants are connected in some Association Called PHRI (Perhimupnan Hotel & Restaurant Indonesia)
Flight Booking by OTA (Online Travel Agent)
And many Online transportation, Car Rentals etc

Check Our WP
Here's the Doc List of Bounty

https://balicoin.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=db25ec665e5b5749a2022dc17&id=1847dc8a74

Does Balicoin just use a discount voucher? or actually as a transaction because to my knowledge Bank Indonesia (BI) prohibits transactions using cryptocurrency
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:57 AM

[/quote]

Does Balicoin just use a discount voucher? or actually as a transaction because to my knowledge Bank Indonesia (BI) prohibits transactions using cryptocurrency
[/quote]

Yupe
Satria, you are absolutely right...
We're Voucher Discounts...Supported by BlockChain Technologies
ETH ERC20
The Platform is Stable, Trasaction is Quiclk and Easy
Thanks to Vitalic Buterin for thisR
We didn't want to go Head to Head with Regulation...and we wait for Our Goverment Realized that the WORLD HAD CHANGE

We will Bring REVOLUTION in TOURISM INDUSTY IN INDONESIA

We also give EDUCATION ABOUT CRYPTO AROUND JABODETABEK,BALI and LATER AROUND INDONESIA also

follow Our Telegram
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

Allright now we have Balicoin, for tourisme Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Why should people purchase a coin to book a flight to bali?
Think that these kind of coins are totally nonsense, the level of ICO's going be lower and lower by seeing projects like these with no fundamentals at all.

I have to admit that the pictures from bali are really nice to see Cheesy

Good luck  Smiley

I think you didn't get the BIG PLAN MR. HERO....and maybe you Traveling Abroad Less than in you country only
BALI COIN is JUST for TOURISM in BALI INDONESIA (1st PROJECT)...why used COIN?? We're not COIN like others HERE...we're VOUCHER DISCOUNT based ON CRYPTO CURRENCY PLATFORM , ETHEREUM ERC20...You can't Duplicate, Steal, Manipulated dan we have all Merchants Supported Us

It's Different Ocean like others Coins do Here....we're on the Great Fundamentals ...TOURISM INDUSTRY is HUGE INDUSTRY...Learn ou WP

TQ

Answering questions with this kind of attitude, i cant take you serious "MR BALI COIN".
And no, i didn't travel only in my country alone, saw already a lot from the world and also Bali is on my list for visiting. This is an bad attack from your side "MR BALI COIN". And that from somebody who is asking money for their startup.

As somebody made a project with a name called "coin" its normal that people refer it to an currency. There was no statement in the annthread that this is an "Voucher" or i have to misread it what i don't think i did.

Just saw a post with a whitepaper linked, normal i shall take a look at it and come back with more sirious questions if needed but by answering with your attitude i going pass this project and remove it from my watchlist.
If you cant take criticism serious and answering with a bad attitude i cant take this project serious.

Good luck with your project and i hope you can lower your attitude against potential investors, even if they are critical.
From criticism you can learn and i hope you do it.

Kind Regards,

Penoze

Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

You write that Bali is going to be the first coin for travel. Are you sure in it? Since I've already seen a multiple of such travel couns here on bitcointalk..
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Allright now we have Balicoin, for tourisme Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Why should people purchase a coin to book a flight to bali?
Think that these kind of coins are totally nonsense, the level of ICO's going be lower and lower by seeing projects like these with no fundamentals at all.

I have to admit that the pictures from bali are really nice to see Cheesy

Good luck  Smiley

I think you didn't get the BIG PLAN MR. HERO....and maybe you Traveling Abroad Less than in you country only
BALI COIN is JUST for TOURISM in BALI INDONESIA (1st PROJECT)...why used COIN?? We're not COIN like others HERE...we're VOUCHER DISCOUNT based ON CRYPTO CURRENCY PLATFORM , ETHEREUM ERC20...You can't Duplicate, Steal, Manipulated dan we have all Merchants Supported Us

It's Different Ocean like others Coins do Here....we're on the Great Fundamentals ...TOURISM INDUSTRY is HUGE INDUSTRY...Learn ou WP

TQ

Answering questions with this kind of attitude, i cant take you serious "MR BALI COIN".
And no, i didn't travel only in my country alone, saw already a lot from the world and also Bali is on my list for visiting. This is an bad attack from your side "MR BALI COIN". And that from somebody who is asking money for their startup.

As somebody made a project with a name called "coin" its normal that people refer it to an currency. There was no statement in the annthread that this is an "Voucher" or i have to misread it what i don't think i did.

Just saw a post with a whitepaper linked, normal i shall take a look at it and come back with more sirious questions if needed but by answering with your attitude i going pass this project and remove it from my watchlist.
If you cant take criticism serious and answering with a bad attitude i cant take this project serious.

Good luck with your project and i hope you can lower your attitude against potential investors, even if they are critical.
From criticism you can learn and i hope you do it.

Kind Regards,

Penoze

One other note; comparing this new project with start-ups already installed in the market like "tiotourguide" which is installed in Bankok Thailand and working hard to promote their product even after end a successefull ICO so it's may be your first official competitor. Still can't find the value of your product that why should i pay with cryptocurrency my touristic travels when traditional agencies do a good work with classic FIAT money.
When reading the opinion above i can see how much you don't have enough convainced answers for your investors (supposed to be first clients) and your way to manage your channels looks so poor even compared to other threads where team should always be here to answer all kinds of requests. I suggest you to ask a manager from the forum to manage this thread. There is a lot of good managers that can help.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Nas na Bali naebali.
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

BTCALI COIN

Tourism Revolution Starts Here
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

You write that Bali is going to be the first coin for travel. Are you sure in it? Since I've already seen a multiple of such travel couns here on bitcointalk..

Yes..Sory fo that ...I mean BALI Coin the First Crypto in Tourism Industy in Indonesia
Thank you fo the input and advice
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

Thank you for all attention and participating on our ICO program
vina humaidah

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

IceChain is offering a decentralized and fast serv

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:06 PM

when is your plan to open another market

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

Bali is the most beautiful tourist attraction and you make a project with using name Bali coin, i think this is good idea.
according to what has been created in the first thread, the price details and exchange already well prepared by the team that created this project.
I hope the progress of this project is getting better.
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Bali is the most beautiful tourist attraction and you make a project with using name Bali coin, i think this is good idea.
according to what has been created in the first thread, the price details and exchange already well prepared by the team that created this project.
I hope the progress of this project is getting better.

Thank you for your support
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:57:09 PM

when is your plan to open another market

we already listed on 3 exchanger but we open about Januy 2018
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

Hi,I can make an ICO website plus lending features.I have already a clone like ucoincash.co. I'll provide affiliate, exchange, support and wallet[mobile and web].here are some ICO websites created by me-- http://alexiscoin.co --- https://knoxcoin.io/-- http://trptoken.io We can discuss further over skype. my skype-- csankur

thank you for your offer, we will keep as a note,thank you
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

it's very convenient to have your tokens, make a trip to Bali, do not need to bother with exchangers and the rest.
especially if using them, you get discounts and bonuses.
in Bali is very cool and interesting.
but, i did not understand, traveling to other countries, can also use your token?
alexacoiner

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

it's very convenient to have your tokens, make a trip to Bali, do not need to bother with exchangers and the rest.
especially if using them, you get discounts and bonuses.
in Bali is very cool and interesting.
but, i did not understand, traveling to other countries, can also use your token?

our irst project is in Bali, but we also open for any destination around asia, later we will grab the biggest market

We will do our best to make it happened
The ICO is going well so far...we need more support and participate from our community, merchants and all the eco system that involved

Thank you for all of your attention
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:26 AM

SPECIAL END OF YEAR PROMO
Get 1000 BALI for Only 1 ETH

for more informations visit https://balicoin.io/

NB:Warning!  Only send your ether from ERC20 Wallet Address that you have Access to the privatekey, do NOT send Ether directly from Exchanger Address! All BALI Coin will be distribute after our ICO Finised and Audit is Done.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

Sir, Balicoin needs to face a wider area, let more people know it
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

Sir, Balicoin needs to face a wider area, let more people know it

yes of course, the team is in the process from here we will start building for more / future
dont forget PROMO BALI COIN in the last year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: