Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC Files Charges against ICO and FREEZES Assets!!!  (Read 208 times)
MWalk (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:27 PM

Regulation Begins!
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-files-charges-against-alleged-ico-scam-plexcoin/

A Great Thing! Drain the Scam swamp!
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

This is good for filing case on Plexcoin also they don't have any registrations etc, but 15 million is more worth. What punishment these people will get? either life ban on internet or permanent jail?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:23:59 PM

either life ban on internet or permanent jail?

Haha, the only way someone could get a "life ban on the internet" is if they want to jail, permanently.

The penalty these guys might get?

Frozen and seized assets.

Fines.

Jail time.

Banning from producing or selling financial products to Americans in the future.
sloturtz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

Hopefully they aren't just on their way to the next country.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:35:40 PM

No more girl jumping for EU countries, SEC has no power out side of US, time for us to scam people from other countries. lol.
What if people only use Bitcoin and ETH to invest in ICO? no way to freeze our victim's assets then. are they going to arrest me now? I just did a simple airdrop, it wasn't any sort of ICO. I'm begging you, I'm still a virgin. what ever you do, just don't ban me from jumping, that is all I ask, in return I will tell you how to take more money from ICO. just bring me a prostitute for an hour.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: