Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which expedited shipping option would you like to see:
Flat fee Overnight with insurance ($300+) - 31 (23.7%)
Flat fee Two-Day with insurance($200+) - 39 (29.8%)
Flat fee Overnight, no insurance ($150) - 19 (14.5%)
Flat fee Two-Day with no insurance ($99) - 42 (32.1%)
Total Voters: 131

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING***  (Read 576754 times)
piecinitup

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:15:49 AM

You mentioned bank wire to be accepted form of payment but it's not listed on the site.  How would we go about doing this?

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:16:56 AM

Nice! Anxiously waiting for bitpay  Grin

Somebody already had the idea to just run an order through as Bank Transfer, and mark on the order that they will pay with bitcoins.  I totally support this if you want to stake a claim to your spot.  For these orders, my sales team will just contact you directly for payment...its good incentive for me to get the BitPay gateway working.

Please don't abuse it - place an order for the number of units you intend to pay for.  Keep in mind that I can't spot the BTC price at the exact time you placed the order - but I will set BTC at Daily (High+Low)/2 on the day you purchased, according to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:22:03 AM

what happens if the deadlines are not met? Such as make a purchase for August delivery and is delivered in October. Is the customer refunded funds or tough luck.. That's the only question I have now.

Thanks for answering all our questions presale. I hope it is a huge success.

Avalanche is a must own
kaerf

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:27:03 AM

Nice! Anxiously waiting for bitpay  Grin

Somebody already had the idea to just run an order through as Bank Transfer, and mark on the order that they will pay with bitcoins.  I totally support this if you want to stake a claim to your spot.  For these orders, my sales team will just contact you directly for payment...its good incentive for me to get the BitPay gateway working.

Please don't abuse it - place an order for the number of units you intend to pay for.  Keep in mind that I can't spot the BTC price at the exact time you placed the order - but I will set BTC at Daily (High+Low)/2 on the day you purchased, according to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts.

Awesome, thanks!
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:27:07 AM

Is your checkout page using https? I would not want to send CC info over http Smiley

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:32:09 AM

what happens if the deadlines are not met? Such as make a purchase for August delivery and is delivered in October. Is the customer refunded funds or tough luck.. That's the only question I have now.

Thanks for answering all our questions presale. I hope it is a huge success.

100% money back guarantee period.  If we announce a delay in shipping that you are not satisfied with, simply send a refund request.

Use the Return feature of the website to request a refund, emailed requests are less efficient.

CC refunds are no problem (ask me how I know).  If you pay with coins and ask for a refund, you'll get the USD order amount equivalent in BTC back.  

bitfury

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:33:34 AM

I got private message inquiry whether this thread is legit from Morblias. I hereby confirm that Dave and Leszek (tytus) work together and that chips sold here are genuine. The rest is your relationships with your seller (i.e. payments, terms, etc.).

However - as my opinion whether you are recommended to buy or not buy - I don't know your regulations there and suppose they're quite strict, like FCC stuff and EMC tests. Until for example proper measurements of equipment are done - it may be risky to install many of these near yourself due to electromagnetic emission and noise. So either properly designer board and/or filters and/or shielding is required. I hope that this would be clarified soon. This is also true for homebrew devices that you make and don't care about switching noise such devices produce (like I saw in some DIY stuff where powering of such high-power chips are done in absolutely insane ways, or like problems with other asic vendors, you know them by the way likely, where their shipments were banned by customs due to these violations).

Anyway, as far as I know Dave has as well options to install miners in his location - this would be likely safe in any way, and maybe if you install these - before proper measurements done (i.e. in special laboratory with antennas where typically EMC measurements are done) - this maybe risky to install at home,  or at least close to you - so don't sit near miner 24x7 and don't put those close to you.

You should care about that and do not put your health into unnecessary risk. However I suppose Dave will do his best to solve these issues and make device fully compliant for safe usage. However that still won't mean that such equipment can be installed in bulk at home, and should be spreaded in space for maintaining safely low electromagnetic noise. Likely also undervolted boards is nice choice for safety, but all of that should be measured, and likely will be measured, the only delay could be there (and it is basically your choice) that such measurements could take additional time and can't be done before August timeframe. This depends.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:33:45 AM

Chip Art - can you guess what this represents?

Since i saw that picture i wondered what's that. Please tell us!

pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:34:39 AM

Hi, were there any hash boards available to add to the "starter kit"?  Or just the ones that Ship in October?

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:39:07 AM

Any bitcoin payment methods?  Looks currently like only credit cards.  Is that correct?
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:40:27 AM

Is your checkout page using https? I would not want to send CC info over http Smiley

The payment extension on the cart makes an SSL connection, but indeed I am still working on getting my EV SSL installed.  If someone wants me to put up a payment page using Stripe's secure iFrame, I'll do that in two shakes.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:53:38 AM

I'm in - ordered a kit and received order conf email with order number in the subject line...  But the body of the email was blank...  Guessing an error?
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:56:07 AM

Hi, were there any hash boards available to add to the "starter kit"?  Or just the ones that Ship in October?

I put the individual H-boards under "DIY" thinking people would want them standalone to play with.  I'll add it to the Kits category too.

The way these work is this:
M-board is master power backplane.  Also provides a way for the rPi controller to talk to the boards.  M-boards come with the starter kit.  You can order additional H-boards individually as you have the funds - up to 16 boards per M.  Thats about 250 - 300w against your PSU.  Its one USB/Ethernet to the rPi and thats it.

Going this route means you will buy additional H-boards in October.  We have reserved a certain amount of M's and H's for the full kit order (August delivery).

yuchuanzhen

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:59:24 AM

I got private message inquiry whether this thread is legit from Morblias. I hereby confirm that Dave and Leszek (tytus) work together and that chips sold here are genuine. The rest is your relationships with your seller (i.e. payments, terms, etc.).

However - as my opinion whether you are recommended to buy or not buy - I don't know your regulations there and suppose they're quite strict, like FCC stuff and EMC tests. Until for example proper measurements of equipment are done - it may be risky to install many of these near yourself due to electromagnetic emission and noise. So either properly designer board and/or filters and/or shielding is required. I hope that this would be clarified soon. This is also true for homebrew devices that you make and don't care about switching noise such devices produce (like I saw in some DIY stuff where powering of such high-power chips are done in absolutely insane ways, or like problems with other asic vendors, you know them by the way likely, where their shipments were banned by customs due to these violations).

Anyway, as far as I know Dave has as well options to install miners in his location - this would be likely safe in any way, and maybe if you install these - before proper measurements done (i.e. in special laboratory with antennas where typically EMC measurements are done) - this maybe risky to install at home,  or at least close to you - so don't sit near miner 24x7 and don't put those close to you.

You should care about that and do not put your health into unnecessary risk. However I suppose Dave will do his best to solve these issues and make device fully compliant for safe usage. However that still won't mean that such equipment can be installed in bulk at home, and should be spreaded in space for maintaining safely low electromagnetic noise. Likely also undervolted boards is nice choice for safety, but all of that should be measured, and likely will be measured, the only delay could be there (and it is basically your choice) that such measurements could take additional time and can't be done before August timeframe. This depends.

Bitfury,Dave,Leszek (tytus),are you guys work for the same boss?
What's the connection between 100TH/Bitfury/Megabigbower/BFSB?

Or.Does Bitfury/Megabigbower/BFSB share the 100TH's money?

Tip:17YxKtDNYWjkhPYTKieh4xSGuyAfL4kJ5o
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:59:31 AM

I'm in - ordered a kit and received order conf email with order number in the subject line...  But the body of the email was blank...  Guessing an error?

anybody else see this?

let me know your order number and I'll email you a copy

Sorry for the trouble!  I expect we'll see some early bugs like this.  Thanks for your patience...

buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:05:10 AM

Bitfury,Dave,Leszek (tytus),are you guys work for the same boss?
What's the connection between 100TH/Bitfury/Megabigbower/BFSB?

Or.Does Bitfury/Megabigbower/BFSB use the 100TH's money?

We are a project team built around bringing Bitfury's chip design into production.  Bitfury designed the chips.  Tytus partnered with him in order to secure technology for 100TH and handled much of the hassles related to working with the foundry and packagers.  Megabigpower is the hosting provider for 100TH and also does US/NA sales.  BFSB is European sales. 

100TH's money pays for 100TH's hardware, soon to be deployed...

Morblias

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:17:10 AM

anybody else see this?

let me know your order number and I'll email you a copy

Sorry for the trouble!  I expect we'll see some early bugs like this.  Thanks for your patience...

Na mine looked fine. Had to click the button in gmail for 'always show images from ...@...com' button, but the order details, payment address, shipping details, and product all showed.

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
bkpduke

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:23:31 AM

In for a starter kit for Aug.

In for 2 add-on boards for Oct.

Thanks a TON for providing a reliable seller to the US scene for Bitfury.

BKP
dracore

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:25:58 AM

A little worried about having no FCC/UL certification.  Is there any worry about these things burning down my home or something :S  That would suck
buzzdave (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:29:29 AM

FYI all: I already have an email problem - I'll fix this in the next 8 -12 hours.  I didn't properly anticipate the amount of emails coming out of my store and I hit the limit.  

This means you will not receive an order confirmation email until I get it fixed.  You'll be able to log in and see your order/print etc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: