Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM back over 10 cents...  (Read 487 times)
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

Woah what's going on ?! So glad I invested... Will you hodl or sell when the wallets are released? I think I'll hodl...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pznski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:47 PM

good  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Did the bounty hunters start selling or their tokens still locked? What was ICO price?
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:50 PM

Did the bounty hunters start selling or their tokens still locked? What was ICO price?

ICO price was 0.01 dollar and now price is 10 times the ICO price.

Bounty hunters has not received thier coins, because the wallet is not accessible for some security reasons.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

Woah what's going on ?! So glad I invested... Will you hodl or sell when the wallets are released? I think I'll hodl...
Well, I think at all that Electroneum this very a promising project and 10 cents is not such a great price

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

great news for electroneum, i will hodl if i'm electroneum holder as your said the piruce pumping in the marketcap so i suggest wait the highest price before sell it to get good profits, but you avoid risk need to monitor the movement do not wait totally dump the price before to sell.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

It's going up because there are limited supply of coins. Right now its only mined coins on exchanges, just wait until they release all ICO coins and eveyone wants to sell and make a profit of their ICO investment. Big dump coming for sure.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

So then the dump will lower the price? right? (sorry if its a dumb question, I just want to know what to do  Grin)

GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:18 PM

Electroneum is an amazing project, but I see a lot of people angry of the delay and i think they want to dump their coins.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Electroneum touched $0.10 for a brief moment. Looks like it's going back down. Still a good cashout time, 800% above ICO price.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

Electroneum has just started its growth and will grow further. As for the new coin model, Electroneum is quickly becoming popular. I believe that selling coins is not worth it.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:06:39 PM

ICO price was 0.01 dollar and now price is 10 times the ICO price.

Bounty hunters has not received thier coins, because the wallet is not accessible for some security reasons.
Not only the bounty hunters, even the ico participant still can't access their own money that already converted into the electroneum coin. But that was actually a bit strange in my opinion.
if this current supply already calculated through only from the miners and it can't become a good thing. Because if the all coin will have distributed and the price will fall.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

I'm inclined to believe it's a pump so that when the wallets are released, the resulting dump and falling price won't be too shocking. Pretty convenient that they hire a PR agency and suddenly the coin is moving when there is no real reason to be doing so.

Also - bear in mind that this is just mined coins being traded. When the wallets are released, that's 6.000.000.000 more coins in circulation. And not everyone is going to HODL. They're going to want a piece of that 10-cent pie (I know I do! Wink)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:25:16 PM

The price of etn now will be no indication of what the price will be when it is actually released.

Right now, you have a limited supply of coins that is trending amongst miners because it is so popular.
With such a limited supply, it is incredibly easy to manipulate the market.
Especially with Cryptopia (where it's listed) where you can easily use bots to put miniscule buy/sell orders to drive the prices up or down.
With this in mind, I really think the company themselves have nothing to do with the price jump but instead it's some holders and miners doing what is done to other coins: pump and dump.

The situation with the ETN coins finally being released is going to be insane.  Absolute chaos.
After being delayed over a month, there is going to be a huge dump as people just want to move on.
That is going to make the price crash potentially to below ico prices (1etn - .01 cents)

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

The price of etn now will be no indication of what the price will be when it is actually released.

Right now, you have a limited supply of coins that is trending amongst miners because it is so popular.
With such a limited supply, it is incredibly easy to manipulate the market.
Especially with Cryptopia (where it's listed) where you can easily use bots to put miniscule buy/sell orders to drive the prices up or down.
With this in mind, I really think the company themselves have nothing to do with the price jump but instead it's some holders and miners doing what is done to other coins: pump and dump.

The situation with the ETN coins finally being released is going to be insane.  Absolute chaos.
After being delayed over a month, there is going to be a huge dump as people just want to move on.
That is going to make the price crash potentially to below ico prices (1etn - .01 cents)

Once the coins will be released, most of the bounty hunters will dump their for a quick profit. But if the project is released flawless and start to deliver, the price will quickly skyrocket and they might regret it. The bigger exchange listing will be a natural consequence.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

Is the wallets still locked or spendable now? If they are still locked then its nothing good, no benefit even if reaches to 1bitcoin per electronium lol
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:15:32 AM

Is the wallets still locked or spendable now? If they are still locked then its nothing good, no benefit even if reaches to 1bitcoin per electronium lol

The mobile wallets are still locked/or yet to go live.The recent surge in ETN price might be due to the one month deadline given, which comes up by 9th December, that hackerone will finish checking all security loopholes. Those of us who bought during the ICO are patiently waiting for any new update. The last update we got was electroneum being listed on another exchange called Nextexchange.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:19 AM

Only the miners are really reaping the rewards of this as they're the only ones who can trade. All those who bought in the ICO have been locked out, there's a lot of pissed people right now and I can see a big dump coming! You now have to contend with existing miners, the ICO/Bounty dump and the new mobile miners who will be desperate to sell to try and feel like they've made money out their phones and now see themselves as miners ... I predict price is going to drop again quickly
init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:09:55 AM

I can't believe it recovered despite the fact that they are struggling from the very start.

I'm going to hodl ETN till $5, which I think is real. I think this support is a great basis to grow constantly
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Price still going higher.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: