Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1030 times)
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

They have good team , great project ... now it is to fill bag ..I am in HOLD  no way i sell less than 15$
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

I am also the holder of this token, I will not sell it cheaply with a little supplay and a good project that I think this token worth worth at least $ 10.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Today we are watching great rising Smiley If ins can get over 3 dollars, we can see 5 dollars again at this weekend.
Maybe even reach 7-8 dollars again Wink

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
johnwarren12

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above

I believe that 90% of bounty hunters are now educated... it's an opportunity, they just need to wait a bit, and then reinvest Smiley

Thats right.  I also participated in their bounty campaign and I know that there's a great future on this project with concept that they have. I have received my tokens and planning to hold until it rise up to my target price which is $40, I know it looks like impossible with the current price but for me it is possible in the next months.

$40 seems reasonable to me too by the end of year. I bought INS during the ICO. Sold them for $5-6ish before the drop and will buy them again in a couple of days. Just waiting for the market to be stable. If Bitcoin does not cross 10700, we are eyeing another dip.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
idunets (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Today we are watching great rising Smiley If ins can get over 3 dollars, we can see 5 dollars again at this weekend.
Maybe even reach 7-8 dollars again Wink

please explain me your trategy... why it can hit 5 dollars this weekend only because it is 3$ now?
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

Yes, while the price has seriously fallen, but I think that everything is fine with the project. Soon it will start to grow with the whole market and until the end of this year the price will grow several times.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above

I believe that 90% of bounty hunters are now educated... it's an opportunity, they just need to wait a bit, and then reinvest Smiley

Thats right.  I also participated in their bounty campaign and I know that there's a great future on this project with concept that they have. I have received my tokens and planning to hold until it rise up to my target price which is $40, I know it looks like impossible with the current price but for me it is possible in the next months.

$40 seems reasonable to me too by the end of year. I bought INS during the ICO. Sold them for $5-6ish before the drop and will buy them again in a couple of days. Just waiting for the market to be stable. If Bitcoin does not cross 10700, we are eyeing another dip.

What's different about the curent resistance around 10700 dollars compared to at 10000, 9500, 9000 etc? INS should do really well once the ecosystem is fully implemented. We'll almost certainly recover to an ATH around $20 which is a big increase on the current $3 price.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

I think ins is a good coin, they have a solid team, competent, nice I think in the beginning he will easily touch 10 dollars and by the end of the year maybe 50 to 100 dollars
cause im hold this token too Grin
idunets (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

I think ins is a good coin, they have a solid team, competent, nice I think in the beginning he will easily touch 10 dollars and by the end of the year maybe 50 to 100 dollars
cause im hold this token too Grin
hehe it's always good when you're optimistic, bout yeah I have to agree with you, team is good and competent, it's only the beginning of everything, and this project have all to succeed Smiley
jesselui

Activity: 854

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

They have good team i think ins will be 10-15 $ end of this year. İ will hold forever Cheesy

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

It was trading at $10-$12 before market crash, so personally i will look at that mark again, im not holding huge amount, just small investment, so i will wait for the prices to be back up.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

INS is a good project but at the moment price of INS token is really low cause INS project still not run yet. I think all INS investors and holders should keep holding INS token till Q4 of this year when INS project start to run. I think Q4 of this year price of INS will have a big change maybe it'll go to the moon at that time Smiley

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

With the low coin supply and great team, this is a good long term hold. The price will go to new highs
 once crypto market  gets out of current correction and starts the next speculative frenzy.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

I'm also a participant in INS bounty campaign. I feel that this campaign is really good and the price of INS token was really high when it listed on exchange. But for now, it's a little bit low cause of the downtrend at the early of this year. Next fews months when the project start running, I think dev team will make the price of INS token increase very quickly cause the amount of money they got from their ICO is very great so pump their token is not a big problem with them Smiley

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

INS is falling down because of btc crash otherwise ins could reach $20. Ins has just 28m circulation supply so $20 will give ins $560m mcap which is not big money for crypto but first btc has to recover. Ins has everything that you look for invest ; perfect team , good product, legid project and big community support. Ins easily can reach $5 soon. its around 14k sat and i dont think you can cheaper soon.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Looks like a bad time for INS ecosystem AKA 'Amazon of Blockchain'. Let's wait till the last quarter of this year and see the results. At that time they will come up around some working beta apps. They have world class partners but their marketing team is looking like they are taking a nap amidst of this downtrend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆