Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAD DAY ON CRYPTO WORLD !  (Read 869 times)
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

Today is the bad day for me because someone has been steal my ethereum ! I cant Sleep for 1 night thinks about it 😭😭😭😭 I dont know what to do right now Cry i spend every night for find etheruem,,, in 1 minute i lose everything,, i dont know how they acces my wallet

0x82f098115428535146742c89080d049c88cbf5b0, This is wallet guys who steal my eth,, I dont know what to do... lost money,, its very strees full,, 

if u want to donate some to me Sad may god bless u

my new ethereum wallet ; 0xa500a7b8c7903D4d60230021641CaD3C3E089C1e

Tx ; i lost my ethereum https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb4a6a068f42e686967a0f7ba0e1ca02a1b79a1f0444c4d63c9ad60b0b46125b1

i hope god pay back what he do to me Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

You must have exposed your login details and/or didn't protect your wallet with security measures.
Right from the start, security of funds is one of the major things you should know.
Anyway, it can serve as a lesson for you.
I'm sorry about your loss
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:21:11 PM

You must have exposed your login details and/or didn't protect your wallet with security measures.
Right from the start, security of funds is one of the major things you should know.
Anyway, it can serve as a lesson for you.
I'm sorry about your loss
i never give my private key to other!! and i always keep safe,, i dont know how they can acces my wallet,, Im very sad ,, i cant sleep for 1 night thinks about it...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

Oh, that's pity...But i think almost everyone who coming in the cryptoworld - loses one day.. or like, or just loses by trading . Cheer up!

alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

Today is the bad day for me because someone has been steal my ethereum ! I cant Sleep for 1 night thinks about it 😭😭😭😭 I dont know what to do right now Cry i spend every night for find etheruem,,, in 1 minute i lose everything,, i dont know how they acces my wallet

0x82f098115428535146742c89080d049c88cbf5b0, This is wallet guys who steal my eth,, I dont know what to do... lost money,, its very strees full,, 

Tx ; i lost my ethereum https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb4a6a068f42e686967a0f7ba0e1ca02a1b79a1f0444c4d63c9ad60b0b46125b1

Did you not have 2 step Verifcation setup? Its a pain to use sometimes but I would never use a wallet without!!!
superhelper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

very bad news and i can't imagine how  to  possible is it. I think he or she  who  has stolen your fund, is your nearest one. please  don't cry out but observe all things intelligently and try to find out him. really sorry for your losses .
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

very bad news and i can't imagine how  to  possible is it. I think he or she  who  has stolen your fund, is your nearest one. please  don't cry out but observe all things intelligently and try to find out him. really sorry for your losses .
i dont know how to find out him,, Sad

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

It could be worse.  Don't think you will ever get those Ether back.

In this case you should probably do a couple things:  practice radical acceptance and try to find some meaning in the pain.

They say the difference between pain and suffering is acceptance.  Radical acceptance is total acceptance which is something many of us need to practice.  If you accept what happens you will not suffer as much.

And find some meaning in the pain.  Consider this a valuable lesson.  Some people would even say it is worth the 2 Eth.  You have learned about phishing (don't open MEW via a link for example) and two factor authentication!  By going through this hardship you might be saving yourself from losing 20 or 200 Eth someday!

Not going to donate, I have lost more than that over the years doing crypto stuff, but hopefully you will gain something from the advice others and myself are giving you here.
Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

It could be worse.  Don't think you will ever get those Ether back.

In this case you should probably do a couple things:  practice radical acceptance and try to find some meaning in the pain.

They say the difference between pain and suffering is acceptance.  Radical acceptance is total acceptance which is something many of us need to practice.  If you accept what happens you will not suffer as much.

And find some meaning in the pain.  Consider this a valuable lesson.  Some people would even say it is worth the 2 Eth.  You have learned about phishing (don't open MEW via a link for example) and two factor authentication!  By going through this hardship you might be saving yourself from losing 20 or 200 Eth someday!

Not going to donate, I have lost more than that over the years doing crypto stuff, but hopefully you will gain something from the advice others and myself are giving you here.
Smiley
i will remember your advice, Thanks Friends

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

Maybe you exposed you passkey to someone  that now use it to access your ethereum account. This also most happened when you use your key on most of the ether exchange platforms. I am been carefull with my key as a lot of things is happening in ethereum wallets. However, sorry for your loss and I think there is nothing you can really do than learned from your past mistakes.
Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

Sorry about your loss. Hopefully you can stomach the loss and move on. Take it as a lesson learned and use the anger as motivation to earn your money back with smart risk calculated trading.
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Im sorry man. Take it as it is I suppose and become paranoid with security. Encrypt everything and add two step verification when you can.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:14:58 PM

Which wallet did you use for Ethereum? If it's MyEtherWallet, you gotta be very careful because there are lots of fake websites pretending to be MEW. The original and only legit MEW is myetherwallet.com and it has https. Never click on emails, PMs or chat messages with links pretending to be MEW!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:15:48 PM

You have just added to the list of victims that have to learn through the hard way. Its unfortunate that you had to go through this because from your write up, it shows the amount of effort and energy you must have put to generate such amount of ETH but its gone now. The only consolation you can get is to be more careful next time because for someone to have access and be a able to move your funds, you must have contributed to it directly or indirectly.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:22 PM

Too bad and good luck next time

KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

Please Some One Help Me Send 0.01 to my wallet! i need to withdrawl token from etherdelta,, i dont have anything now Smiley And thanks for who just give me advice! i will learn from my mistake

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

You must hold your private key and check carefully  all info when you online! Used virut protect software for your PC!
No body can help your coin come back! Only work hard for new coin!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Please Some One Help Me Send 0.01 to my wallet! i need to withdrawl token from etherdelta,, i dont have anything now Smiley And thanks for who just give me advice! i will learn from my mistake

"who just give me advice"? - what the heck ? Undecided

The usual thing that a hacked user did is to find anything how the hacked was happened. Basically they will seek information on some possible ways here in this forum. But on your side, at the end of the day, all you need is donation.

Maybe you are a victim of phishing. There is no way the hacker just steal your coins without an error on your side. There maybe holes and that is the one you must to find out so that it will not happened again rather asking donation here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:02 PM

You must hold your private key and check carefully  all info when you online! Used virut protect software for your PC!
No body can help your coin come back! Only work hard for new coin!
He Just Steal My ETH, Not Token Smiley

Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

Never give out your private keys and make sure you are on the actual website before entering your keys. There are so many phishing sites out there that look exactly like the real thing but are designed to steal your money from you. I can not stress enough not to share your public keys and to be sure you are on the correct site. Never click links to myetherwallet or any other wallet site (especially if the link was posted in slack) be sure the certificate is correct before entering private keys. This is a main reason I decided to get a ledger Nano s.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: