Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Term Profit  (Read 1983 times)
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

it's hard to know if get huge profit for short time, i'm recomended to invest on ICO. it's not wait too long
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

It is a lots of coin,  you can ceck for new coin, search is good project about thats coin.  And check roadmap. It is short term or long term. If the coin is good,  there will be many project and roadmap.  Or you can check altcoin in bittrex.
klopix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

Waves seems to do the job, bought it at 6$ days ago, now it's 10$ and I think 20$ could be reach
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

Short term profit? In terms of weeks?

Try Stratis and Shift. Stratis: releasing Breeze today, and many more coming weeks.
Shift is releasing their PoC for decentralized webhosting before end of year.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

if I think the short term too risk, high risk even. for the benefit of high within a short should really do research, could not leave coin we are so without monitoring. always alert to see to see the value of the coin it. is up or down? is the right time to buy or sell? is support his good or not? is Dev team his suit or not? I think you have to do research more. my advice hold coin you, long term is the best. Maybe you think about hold your coin n do long term in your invesment

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:29:31 PM by A.H.Rassel

I think there are few great altcoins for short-term profit  like IOTA, Dash, Nxt LTC, XMR etc but always mind it short trade very risky Comparatively long-term trading safe
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Why are you even aiming for a short-term profit? It is better if you are going to look for long-term profit because it helps a lot.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

if you want to earn short profit in very short time then you need start working with altcoin like ethereum.
Ethereum is the best altcoin in all presently alt coins in market and also now more and more people are taking interest in ethereum because the rate of ethereum is increasing quickly.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:28 PM

When you want a short term profit in altcoin i think you should research for you to make sure that the coin you buy will have a good profit, trading is nor easy ' you need to have a time about the coin you want .
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

Bankex is going to be one of the biggest gains when it hits market.
I do think we are gonna see people investing and cashing out very quickly after ico ends.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Hey Guys,

What coins do you think will offer a great profit in short time?

Thanks
i think bitcoin is the best offer a great in short time it will give you  after one year double profit.
fofz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:17:10 PM

Try Stratis, DeepOnion, Stellar Lumenis, IOTA
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:16:27 AM

Hey Guys,

What coins do you think will offer a great profit in short time?

Thanks

I think this question's answer is changing continuously. In my opinion, it is better if you try to follow the charts on your own and make your own decisions according to your observations.
That is not a bad advice but you need to understand that most people want to become rich but there are not as much people willing to put the work in order to become rich and that is why you see people asking for advice in which coins to invest instead of learning themselves how to do that and then when they fail to make the money they wanted they begin to blame the people that gave them the advice.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:29:03 AM

What time frame are you looking for because short term profit is relative to different investor. I still believe Ethereum stands out and also is Dash and Litecoin
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:51 AM

short term profit you can do if you are trading ethereum and trading bitcoin. because the coin now has a very fast and stable price increase. if you want a long term investment you can have coin coins like litecoin, dash, omg and others

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Watch out for any newly list coin, they usually have some correction one on exchange.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

good advice. but it seemed like I had the account-XRP only or bitcoin cash for investment because according to only give a clearer or more profitable.
taega

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Grossly undervalued anon coin which is just now bouncing off a 3-month low.  Though, between its robust and unique privacy tech and motivated community, this coin has strong potential beyond the short term.  This is one to buy NOW while it is on sale, and ride to the moon.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Dude can you please stop posting this 100x a day in every single post? It’s really annoying.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

If you want to get a profit for short term i think bitcoin is the solution, even though the price bitcoin down, give a little time and then he certain to slowly the price will be high again. If in altcoin i choose ethereum, in 2018 i sure the price ethereum will be high. And now is the best time for buy ethereum.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:31:16 AM

just select XRP. in a short time can generate huge profits with a capital that is not too much also. affordable for all walks of life who have a low or high capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: