Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:12:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum Bit (qbit.gold)  (Read 364 times)
xJuturna (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

I was working today and after / whilst helping a customer he told me about this project they are releasing in about a week. Sounded a bit fishy as he told me Satoshi himself was working on this project and referred me to checkout the website ( qbit.gold ). Just curious what you guys think about this after taking a look. He said this will run off a brand new block chain that blows BTC out of the water. He also mentioned when the countdown on the website is up ( 7 days roughly ) they will be giving away 10 qbit coins to the first million visitors (Number might be off) along with a free software wallet download

Just wanted to get some opinions on this and get this out there in case it is actually legitimate
xJuturna (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:00 PM

bump, anybody have any idea?
icochick

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:36 AM

What do you think?

I've known about this project for the last while - do you think its legit?
How can anyone prove its legitimacy and DOES that even matter? - Satoshi Nakamoto is a collective and arguably an idea - not a single person...

It may be just another blockchain that is better than BTC -
The people behind are legit thats for sure.

anyway in just less than 5hs the free wallets and 10 qbits are available so I'm probably going to sign up anyway just in case its the next big thing -- I'd love to be a REALLY early ADOPTER Smiley
icochick

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:45:32 AM

any idea?
icochick

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:06:00 AM

any idea?

So anyone know anything about this?
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Any information on this?   Huh
xtmin01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

The site http://qbit.gold/ is dead. I have a few coins in a wallet from the faucet that I got in December. Seems like a weak attempt at starting a coin project has failed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: