Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CIT units crowdsale. Convert CIT units into CIC tokens beginning of 2018  (Read 1287 times)
CITteam (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:32:34 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:18:54 AM by CITteam

Crypto Index Token

CIT will deliver the very first self sustainable token, CIC.

CIC tokens value can and will increase without human interference

CIC token will be 100% backed by the current existing crypto market in 3 ways!!!

- our core will be our long term holding that will contain 30+ existing currencies  ranked within top of of coinmarketcap
- our short term holding that will be managed and traded on a daily base by our partner traders.
- our final but probably our most powerful support for our token. We will be involved in BTC, ETH and alt coin mining

I am not going make this post larger than necessary.

read all details in our white paper https://www.cryptoindextoken.com/documents/white-paper-CIT.pdf
take a look at our presentation for our CIT passive program https://www.cryptoindextoken.com/documents/CIT%20v2.pdf

Visit our site www.cryptoindextoken.com to participate.

contact us or follow us

email:                admin@cryptoindextoken.com
facebookpage:    https://www.facebook.com/CryptoIndexToken/
telegram:           https://t.me/CryptoIndexToken

Our biggest advantage compared to for example the famous lending ICO. We also have a passive program attached to our ICO but we have nothing to hide.

You can find the 2 founders of CIT on facebook with public pages that are around much longer than this project exists. The UK corporated company CIT-world ltd is only the beginning. All documents to corporate in Spain are with lower and governmental services. As soon as everything is approved there will be an official office in Spain.

crowd sale is live!!!!!

Less than 100 participants at this moment. We didn't wanted to benefit friends, etc to take advantage during a private presale. Everyone gets an equal chance to paricipate.

Total supply 30.000.000

7.500.000 CIT units available during crowd sale ( will be converted to CIC token at launch beginning of 2018 on a 1/1 scale)

Contributing through our platforms gets processed through coin payments and we accept BTC BCH ETH LTC and DASH as deposit option

Deposits and purchases opened 24/7. No limited timeframes to purchase or deposit.

stage 1     750.000   @ 0.80$
stage 2     750.000   @ 0.85$
stage 3   1.000.000  @ 0.90$
stage 4   1.000.000  @ 0.95$
stage 5   2.500.000  @ 1.00$
stage 6   2.500.000  @ 1.10$

Estimated value of 1 CIC estimated @ 1.10-1.20$

CIC will be a ERC20 token and will be used to build our future projects on like for example our own cloumining service

CIC is not minable. All CIC will be in possession of CIT. But only the amount of CIC backed by CIT units will be in circulation and will be 100% backed by our activities.
Not a single unbacked CIC token will be dumped on external exchanges. We have a Long term vision and will never dump tokens that cause harm to our value.

Don't forget to first have a proper look @ the white paper mentioned above to get a clear view on our intentions and how we are going to work!!!!

For any additional info sent email to admin@cryptoindextoken.com or reply on this message and we will provide you with an answer asap

Bounties

Find our bounty program here

Regards,

Kevin

CIT-world ltd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Almy

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

Crypto Index Token

CIC token will be 100% backed by the current existing crypto market in 3 ways!!!

- our core will be our long term holding that will contain 30+ existing currencies and are ranked within top of of coinmarketcap
- our short term holding that will be managed and traded on a daily base by our partner traders.
- our final but probably our most powerful support for our token. We will be involved in BTC, ETH and alt coin mining

read all details in our white paper https://www.cryptoindextoken.com/documents/white-paper-CIT.pdf
take a look at our presentation for our CIT passive program https://www.cryptoindextoken.com/documents/CIT%20v2.pdf

contact us or follow us

email:                admin@cryptoindextoken.com
facebookpage:    https://www.facebook.com/CryptoIndexToken/
telegram:           https://t.me/CryptoIndexToken

Our biggest advantage compared to for example the famous lending ICO. We also have a passive program attached to our ICO but we have nothing to hide.

You can find the 2 founders of CIT on facebook with public pages that are around much longer than this project exists. The UK corporated company CIT-world ltd is only the beginning. All documents to corporate in Spain are with lower and governmental services. As soon as everything is approved there will be an official office in Spain.

crowd sale is live!!!!!

Less than 100 participants at this moment. We didn't wanted to benefit friends, etc to take advantage during a private presale. Everyone gets an equal chance to paricipate.

Total supply 30.000.000

7.500.000 CIT units available during crowd sale ( will be converted to CIC token at launch beginning of 2018 on a 1/1 scale)

Contributing through our platforms gets processed through coin payments and we accept BTC BCH ETH LTC and DASH as deposit option

Deposits and purchases opened 24/7. No limited timeframes to purchase or deposit.

stage 1     750.000   @ 0.80$
stage 2     750.000   @ 0.85$
stage 3   1.000.000  @ 0.90$
stage 4   1.000.000  @ 0.95$
stage 5   2.500.000  @ 1.00$
stage 6   2.500.000  @ 1.10$

CIC will be a ERC20 token and will be used to build our future projects on like for example our own cloumining service

CIC is not minable. All CIC will be in possession of CIT. But only the amount of CIC backed by CIT units will be in circulation and will be 100% backed by our activities.
Not a single unbacked CIC token will be dumped on external exchanges. We have a Long term vision and will never dump tokens that cause harm to our value.

Don't forget to first have a proper look @ the white paper mentioned above to get a clear view on our intentions and how we are going to work!!!!

For any additional info sent email to admin@cryptoindextoken.com or reply on this message and we will provide you with an answer asap

Bounties

We are always open for people that want to build this huge and want to offer help for translations, positive youtube videos, etc.

1 requirement: We don't want people to apply for a bounty just to benefit some free tokens and further don't contribute to our community.We want to reward persons that truly believe in our project. We only accept persons that are active member in our CIT platform and hold CIT units. All rewards will be paid in CIT units and will deliver free CIC tokens beginning of 2018

Regards,

Kevin

CIT-world ltd

Quote for Images
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

What are your bonus programs, I see you mentioned in the post, but really not clear
colartefritz

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

Hello dev, I appreciate your coin
However, you are more focused on your posts, the topic does not have any images, they are not very nice.
CITteam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

Hello dev, I appreciate your coin
However, you are more focused on your posts, the topic does not have any images, they are not very nice.

I can always add Some pics if people would like it. However I think most important is content instead of Nice looking pictures. But Thx for the Comment
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

Please give us more information about your project to fully understand what your project is about to offer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very challenging and risky nowadays because the market is very volatile. So I think if this project develop more, and become better, you can make your success in the market. Since this project has the ability to increase the tokens value without human interference.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:33 AM

You said in your post that CIC is not minable, but does it have value? I think what we need is to read your Whitepaper and the road map to gather informations about your platforms, your concept etc..

CITteam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:15:07 AM

All information can be found in the white paper.

And yes indeed our tokens value will be fully determined by our activities like holding, trading and our most powerful tool mining.
This 3 activities will let our tokens value increase without any human interference.

So beside people can benefit from the exchange value on the upcoming trading platforms, they will always have some kind of vault where the real value behind the token is stored if the coin doesn't perform like wanted on external exchanges.
hadang

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

How does the project participate in BTC , ETH coal mining, ?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

This is like very demanding project for us. I love to join and perticipate here. Investor can invest here right now.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Altcoin mining you mean?  Wink By the way, what is the basis of the price of 1 CIC = 1.1-1.2$? That's already high for a newcomer. And if you are investing in cloud mining, I'm not sure if you will get a lot of customers as they are now learning that cloud mining services are really not profitable in the long run. And there's no guarantee that even ROI will get back to them. Even if you are legit one, sometimes it's too hard to get your money back from cloud mining business. Just my thoughts...
CITteam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:47:54 AM by CITteam

Altcoin mining you mean?  Wink By the way, what is the basis of the price of 1 CIC = 1.1-1.2$? That's already high for a newcomer. And if you are investing in cloud mining, I'm not sure if you will get a lot of customers as they are now learning that cloud mining services are really not profitable in the long run. And there's no guarantee that even ROI will get back to them. Even if you are legit one, sometimes it's too hard to get your money back from cloud mining business. Just my thoughts...

There will be NO cloud mining like you reply.

We have 2 partners we are negotiating with.
For our bitcoin mining we are negotiating with BITFURY to purchase our own blockbox mining containers with 7.5PH mining power. So we don't do our mining through cloud mining. We will have our own hardware. The only thing that bit fury asks is
a monthly 50.000$ fee per purchased box for electricity expenses, hosting and monitoring by their engineers.

For our eth  and alt coin mining we are negotiating with a south african partner. Same as with bitfury. We will purchase our own hardware, but we pay a monthly fee for electricity expenses, hosting and monitoring.

At this moment and at this value of BTC 1 blockbox can mine 40-45BTC a month what is around 450 and 500.000$

For ethereum and alt coin mining we will work with the South African company. There rigs let you change which coin to mine with 1 push on the button. So you can switch at any time to the most profitable coin to mine at that moment.

If our ICO gets sold out we are intending to purchase 3 bitfury blockboxes that will produce a total of 120-130BTC monthly.
With the monthly profits we make we will start our ETH and alt coin mining. So our alt coin rigs will be purchased with mined profits.
And this we will keep doing. Every month upto 75% of the mining profits will be used to expand our mining activities and 25% we keep as a passive return for our backers.

So there is ABSOLUTELY NO CLOUDMINING involved in our activities.

Maybe in future we will offer our own cloud mining service build on our CIC platform, but that are future plans.

About transparency for the mining. All rigs or blockboxes purchased, agreements with companies will be published in all our social media so that everyone can verify our activities and claims

About 1.1 /1.2 price. You say its quit high. But this price will be fully backed from the minute we start our operations.

Like in our white paper. Only 10% of our raised funds goes to support our affiliate system and the other 90% will go straight into the crypto market, trading and mining. So at the time we commence this coin will actually have this value.

And no matter what the exchange price does on all exchanges. Even if people dump the coin what isn't very clever thing to do and price even drops to 0 on the exchange our coin will ALWAYS keeps his real value and safe haven for investors.

That why we can also offer a buy back option to everyone that joins our CIT project.
First 6 months we want to build a strong basis and together with our members we are going to support the coin as much as possible to push it up. After 6 months we open our buy back option for those that rather want to take their money instead of seeing this project as a long term involvement
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

I read your whitepaper, it looks like road map is missing? 3 ways of earning, our coin has the potential to grow 10-20-50 or maybe even 100 times in upcoming years. How many years that upcoming?
CITteam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

I read your whitepaper, it looks like road map is missing? 3 ways of earning, our coin has the potential to grow 10-20-50 or maybe even 100 times in upcoming years. How many years that upcoming?

you read the presentation instead of the white paper. the presentation is for the marketeers to use as promo tool.

How many years?

simple answer as long as crypto exist and mining is profitable.

simulation at current mining difficulty and value of BTC. Can vary when BTC value changes or mining difficulty.

month 1      3 blockboxes                         -------->  +-145BTC mined
month 2      4 blockboxes                         -------->  +-185BTC mined
                  500.000$ eth and alt mining 
month 3      6 blockboxes (2 extra)           -------->   +-250BTC mined
                 1.000.000$ eth and alt mining -------->  approximately 6000-9000$ daily mined eth or alts
month 4.    ...........

In this way the holdings and activities that back our coin increases month after month. Maybe $ value will go down from time to time because of BTC corrections but our crypto holdings will keep increasing.

And if we know crypto market still is a tiny market compared with other markets we still have a huge growth potential. So if you look at this with a long term vision you understand that this has a huge long term potential.
If in x amount of years crypto market grows x amount our token will grow even more because in meanwhile we have been mining and expanding our holdings continuously.

According to the roadmap. there is a roadmap in the white paper, not the presentation
seriin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

The Crypto Index Token has its own way to step forward from others. I believe that you can use that to strive more and better in the mobile market. Having the ability to have a passive program attached to your ICO but have nothing to hide.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

Altcoin mining you mean?  Wink By the way, what is the basis of the price of 1 CIC = 1.1-1.2$? That's already high for a newcomer. And if you are investing in cloud mining, I'm not sure if you will get a lot of customers as they are now learning that cloud mining services are really not profitable in the long run. And there's no guarantee that even ROI will get back to them. Even if you are legit one, sometimes it's too hard to get your money back from cloud mining business. Just my thoughts...
I'm watching and thinking about your project. I think doge is coin suitable for payment, however the project is just BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ....
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

Is your token already listed in other exchanges such as Ether delta, Coin exchange, Bittrex, Hitbtc etc...or you still have to negotiate with in order to be whitelisted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

What if your ICO weren't sold out? Can you still  produce a total of 120-130BTC a month without purchasing a Bitfury boxes.

hadang

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

Crypto Index Token

- our core will be our long term holding that will contain 30+ existing currencies  ranked within top of of coinmarketcap

contact us or follow us

email:                admin@cryptoindextoken.com
facebookpage:    https://www.facebook.com/CryptoIndexToken/
telegram:           https://t.me/CryptoIndexToken

crowd sale is live!!!!!

Total supply 30.000.000

stage 1     750.000   @ 0.80$
stage 2     750.000   @ 0.85$
stage 3   1.000.000  @ 0.90$
stage 4   1.000.000  @ 0.95$
stage 5   2.500.000  @ 1.00$
stage 6   2.500.000  @ 1.10$

Bounties

Find our bounty program here

Regards,

Kevin

CIT-world ltd
Why is the core of the project is long term? The crypto in the top 30 is quite stable, it's safer but will grow less faster.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: