Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Koolio be fired form BTC-E?
Yes
No

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Koolio's Trolling and Harrassment on Btc-e, got to stop / POLL  (Read 2830 times)
Online24o0n (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:19:41 AM

Koolio has just banned 13 Users in the trollbox within the last 10 Minutes.

Thats just the last 10 minutes, we all know how unprofessional koolio is on here and btc-e and the amount of trolling he is putting into the trollbox on btc-e for his own personal gain. It does no good to write to btc-e as they do not respond, several users complaining.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:24:22 AM

He's gangsta
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:27:20 AM

Posting this here doesn't really do much either.

I like how Saltyspitoon put it, keep trollbox/btc-e drama on btc-e.com.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

temor

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:29:53 AM

I really couldn't care less. Spending time in the BTC-e trollbox is less productive than banging your head against a hard surface repeatedly.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:29:58 AM

Half of the posts on this thread dont belong here, im no different by posting this. Look at how many posts people are putting up for joke-coins, and other random off topic nonsense, atleast this is somewhat related. I didnt make it to argue it, I wont anymore, I just wanted to take a poll. You guys can argue amongst yourselves.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
noel

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:20:45 AM

I really couldn't care less. Spending time in the BTC-e trollbox is less productive than banging your head against a hard surface repeatedly.

lol probably hurts more in the long run as well  Roll Eyes

My Bitcoin Address is 1A2WeFuxL2WuyoqNAYqKx4P2a5YieYaunp

Donate Please.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:38:50 AM

Can always take your business to cryptsy.com I promise I wont harass you in chat.
Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:39:39 AM

Can always take your business to cryptsy.com I promise I wont harass you in chat.
Woohoo!

- Marcus Aurelius
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:49:58 AM

Should he be fired? He's a freaking volunteer there.. as are all the mods.  People take chat WAY too seriously, just my 00000010 cents.

Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:52:22 AM

Should he be fired? He's a freaking volunteer there.. as are all the mods.  People take chat WAY too seriously, just my 00000010 cents.
Yes, we know that, fired, banned, whatever..... keep your 000010 cents

- Marcus Aurelius
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:57:50 AM

Yes, we know that, fired, banned, whatever..... keep your 000010 cents

Easy tiger, telling people to not have an opinion goes against the spirit of the hmmm... vibrant community.  If you're that upset over chat, I'm sure you're waiting for my reply like a hawk to comment. Smiley   In a moment, all this will be over.. if you're worried about a chatroom, well.. I can't help you. Best of luck to you and yours.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:58:49 AM

Thank you, yes I prefer to keep it this way. If you have a problem with Koolio on BTC-E, keep it on BTC-E. If you can't reach him, I suppose you could pm him here to get his attention, but making a thread is totally unnecessary. Ok, say you have 100,000 people vote yes in your poll, what happens next? Nothing what so ever, because BTC-E Isn't affiliated with the forums. If you want him to stop being a chat moderator take that up with support or dev, nothing that the mods and or admins here can do for you.
Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:06:34 AM

Thank you, yes I prefer to keep it this way. If you have a problem with Koolio on BTC-E, keep it on BTC-E. If you can't reach him, I suppose you could pm him here to get his attention, but making a thread is totally unnecessary. Ok, say you have 100,000 people vote yes in your poll, what happens next? Nothing what so ever, because BTC-E Isn't affiliated with the forums. If you want him to stop being a chat moderator take that up with support or dev, nothing that the mods and or admins here can do for you.
Again, the same thing could be said about 99% of the posts on this forum.... I know btce has nothing to do with this forum, but the fact 99% of us uses btce makes it related, what about cryptsy, coins-e, vircurex and all the other websites and forums people are promoting on here, they dont get taken off.... this post makes just as much sense as most of the others.

- Marcus Aurelius
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:15:00 AM

Again, the same thing could be said about 99% of the posts on this forum.... I know btce has nothing to do with this forum, but the fact 99% of us uses btce makes it related, what about cryptsy, coins-e, vircurex and all the other websites and forums people are promoting on here, they dont get taken off.... this post makes just as much sense as most of the others.

Very true, it was never a matter of, is the thread spam, and should it be deleted, it was a matter of, if you actually wanted some action to happen, perhaps you should try in another manner. If you are serious and completely frustrated by Koolio's moderating, try pming support. Believe it or not, I've been chat banned on BTC-E more than most, and I've had the occasional BS ban that I had reviewed, revoked, and the chat mod resigned rather than being fired.
Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:20:19 AM

Very true, it was never a matter of, is the thread spam, and should it be deleted, it was a matter of, if you actually wanted some action to happen, perhaps you should try in another manner. If you are serious and completely frustrated by Koolio's moderating, try pming support. Believe it or not, I've been chat banned on BTC-E more than most, and I've had the occasional BS ban that I had reviewed, revoked, and the chat mod resigned rather than being fired.
Its quite obvious no action would be taken on this poll one way or the other, its a fun poll to see if other users experience the same issues.

- Marcus Aurelius
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:03:19 AM

haha ^
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:10:30 AM

Sorry just replying to OP statement of x bans in 10 minutes... if he had bothered checking... which I doubt he did, he would have seen the mass spamming previous

Thank you, good day sirs

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:16:52 AM

Sorry just replying to OP statement of x bans in 10 minutes... if he had bothered checking... which I doubt he did, he would have seen the mass spamming previous

Thank you, good day sirs

From what I have seen koolio is pretty fair he just follows the rules.

Online24o0n (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:43:26 AM

Thank you, good day sirs

From what I have seen koolio is pretty fair he just follows the rules.

I have seen him ban many users over time just because koolio didnt agree with their opinions, they weren't cussing, spamming constantly, or doing anything against trollbox rules, and I know what they are.

He always tries (tries) to pump coins and get his opinion listened to and no one elses.

He is no different there than he was on here. Just a butthurt child.

- Marcus Aurelius
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:56:59 AM

Well put sir.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: