Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 05:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me what YOU want/need in your BTC/ALT hard/cold storage wallets  (Read 160 times)
Kryptknox (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:24 PM

Hello all,

I am working on the development and design of a new cryptocurrency Cold storage/Hardware storage. I have many great and new features being added in the process that, after extensive research, I have found no other wallet does. Whether it be cold storage, electronic storage, paper storage, etc. Before I finish this project I would like to hear some feedback on what your current wallets don't do that you wish they did. I would even like to know the features you believe sets your current wallet aside from the rest. This wallet will revolutionize the way we store and use our cryptocurrency. In Advance, I'd like to thank you for reading and/or participating. As an added bonus, if your idea is used by our team, you will be contacted and will receive a discount code on launch.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:01:57 AM

Honestly, the largest thing (to me) that is missing from hardware wallets is the number of coins that are supported. When I was considering buying my first hardware wallet, none of them supported enough coins that I wanted to keep offline. If you could find a way to support 20 - 25 different coins, that would definitely make me a buyer. Of course that is probably a huge undertaking, but it's what I personally was looking for in a wallet.
Kryptknox (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

Honestly, the largest thing (to me) that is missing from hardware wallets is the number of coins that are supported. When I was considering buying my first hardware wallet, none of them supported enough coins that I wanted to keep offline. If you could find a way to support 20 - 25 different coins, that would definitely make me a buyer. Of course that is probably a huge undertaking, but it's what I personally was looking for in a wallet.

Thank you for your feedback!

Our current prototype has adaptability to 12 different Coins. We are working everyday to make more possible. There is an extensive process in the research of the coin, it's developers, and the economy before it is approved by our staff. Do you have certain ones in mind? Unfortunately I cannot disclose the current supported coin but would love to know the ones we hit on your list!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: