Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic Card Game Coin / Collectible Hmmm.  (Read 866 times)
Online24o0n (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:07:59 AM

I dont know, I was just thinking.
 What if we used the same system that Cryptocurrency uses, same deal, anonymous sending and all that jazz, similar qts.  As far as mining... maybe, you may still mine this one... check it out..

How about instead of trading numbers back and forth, (ie: all cryptos ever made) you have cards in your wallet, remember that card game called MAGIC, each card had different values based on rarity. And in your qt you can actually see and flip through your cards, not just numbers, so this would have to be completely revamped.

And you traded cards with other people, also there would have to be some kind of other uses for the cards, like a website which held tournament games with the cards you held in your qt.

You can send and receive cards from other users, there are more of the less valuable cards, and the really desirable cards are very rare, maybe only a few exist, or a grand card of which one exist, but there are many different levels...

Maybe mining could work somehow where you mine random cards, maybe hitting a valuable one... Or if mining dosent work, cards are randomly passed out evenly to all available wallets one time.

The biggest selling point is to actually be able to see your cards and the artwork, just like those magic cards.

I dont know, some people might like this, I was just bored, about to have a smoke and f%$^ my girlfriend, do with it as you will.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:11:48 AM

What if we used the same system that Cryptocurrency uses, same deal, anonymous sending and all that jazz, similar qts.  As far as mining... maybe, you may still mine this one... check it out..

How about instead of trading numbers back and forth, (ie: all cryptos ever made) you have cards in your wallet, remember that card game called MAGIC, each card had different values based on rarity. And in your qt you can actually see and flip through your cards, not just numbers, so this would have to be completely revamped.

And you traded cards with other people, also there would have to be some kind of other uses for the cards, like a website which held tournament games with the cards you held in your qt.

You can send and receive cards from other users, there are more of the less valuable cards, and the really desirable cards are very rare, maybe only a few exist, or a grand card of which one exist, but there are many different levels...

Maybe mining could work somehow where you mine random cards, maybe hitting a valuable one... Or if mining dosent work, cards are randomly passed out evenly to all available wallets one time.

The biggest selling point is to actually be able to see your cards and the artwork, just like those magic cards.

I dont know, some people might like this, I was just bored, about to have a smoke and f%$^ my girlfriend, do with it as you will.

Nice addition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Online24o0n (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:28:26 AM

Nice addition.
Funny thing is she just asked me if I wanted a sandwhich.... I said yea, but in a little bit here.. lol

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Banthex

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:27:09 PM

Maybe this thread is dead... but i like the idea of the coins for trading card games.
I'm playing magic buy myself too and i would like to use this.

Could anyone start this project?
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Has anyone made it ? lets make like Yu Gi Oh or pokemon card based game, this is awesome. we have Dapps tamagochi version  that cryptokitties game. lets make card game too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: