Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][NOW: AIRDROP] BAZINGAcoin - A decentralized objective joke database  (Read 1690 times)
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

Each ethereum address can contribute 1 BZC per joke / meme. So if your post has 3000 BZC's, you'll get 3000 BZC's.

We don't know what bazinga means, we're researching this matter with our best scientists. Will report with a paper when they've found something!

Please update me if you found the meaning of bazinga. You can transfer BAZINGACOIN to anywhere in the world as long as it is connected to the internet, But how much is the transfer cost?

Transfer costs are just ether gas costs, that's all!
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Bazingacoin is giving us an opportunity to be rich someday. We must spread it on society so they would invest here because it is a great project. Goodluck dev.

We're launching the platform no matter what, and we're trying to push the date of release for YLYB to before 2018. So thanks for the enthusiasm!
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

If for example i want to be part of your team and I want to give you my joke samples, do I have to send a portfolio, or a video for your team to be reviewed?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

If for example i want to be part of your team and I want to give you my joke samples, do I have to send a portfolio, or a video for your team to be reviewed?

Visit our slack: https://join.slack.com/t/bazingacoin/shared_invite/enQtMjc5NTIwNDk1NzEyLWM2YWQyNWRlZDRlNGMyZWU0ODdiZmQ2NWNjNGJlOTI1N2JhM2M3YTM4OWU2Yzg0ODg5NTJiOTkzZDgxMzQzZjI
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:53:24 PM

Your platform is available  at youlaughyoubazinga.com but it's not working. Is there any other website where we can check your platform?

BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:14:46 AM

Your platform is available  at youlaughyoubazinga.com but it's not working. Is there any other website where we can check your platform?

It's not ready yet, we're working on it. We got a bit ambitious and we're going to try to release it before 2018!
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

Any plans on having your own mobile apps? Youlaugh bazinga apps, for example.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

Any plans on having your own mobile apps? Youlaugh bazinga apps, for example.

Yeah we can develop apps, however, we have to check how metamask evolves. In the mean time, metamask for chrome should suffice for most people.

UPDATE:

We're probably going to use 50 BZC for submitting posts and 50 BZC for rewards. (THIS MIGHT CHANGE) We're open for suggestions on the amount to be paid. If we make the posts free, the database would be flooded a bit too much and we have to think about scaling.

So we're going to make a circular system in which people can buy BZC from bazingacoin.com for ether, and submit posts with BZC on youlaughyoubazinga.com. We can use the ether for database costs + making ethereum contracts (for the JSON data of all posts) on the blockchain.

We've thought about implications on a lot of random posts, however, we're still not going to monitor it.
It would defeat the purpose of decentralization.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

A project that is about jokes? This is interesting. I wonder that jokes can I read i in this decentralize objective joke database. This project might catch the attention of more people especially that jokes that will burst out laughing the users of BAZINGA. I wish there would be a mobile app soon.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

A project that is about jokes? This is interesting. I wonder that jokes can I read i in this decentralize objective joke database. This project might catch the attention of more people especially that jokes that will burst out laughing the users of BAZINGA. I wish there would be a mobile app soon.

Mobile can access the platform as well! However, it's read only.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Oh my god what is happening? A joke database project? Is this true? Or its just an commercial or what ever but what is this project all about?

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

Having your own mobile apps is really a good idea, but you still have to consider a lot of things before doing a decentralize mobile apps.

BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:01:25 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 08:03:54 PM by BAZINGAcoin

Having your own mobile apps is really a good idea, but you still have to consider a lot of things before doing a decentralize mobile apps.

It's do-able. The consideration is mostly going to be testing on the browser platform. After we know how much BZC for a post / reward is the most functional. We can jump right into a mobile app.

EDIT:

However, we're first going to try if we can use ethereum contracts as databases, for now it's a hybrid DAPP. We might switch over to making it almost fully DAPP with the GUI being centralized only and the source of the GUI being on github.
BAZINGAcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

We've finished the platform, you can find it on ylyb.org!

We're now having an airdrop before we start the ICO tommorow.

You must post your address in our slackchannel to participate in the airdrop.

A maximum of 200 addresses will be accepted.

slack: https://join.slack.com/t/bazingacoin/shared_invite/enQtMjc5NTIwNDk1NzEyLWM2YWQyNWRlZDRlNGMyZWU0ODdiZmQ2NWNjNGJlOTI1N2JhM2M3YTM4OWU2Yzg0ODg5NTJiOTkzZDgxMzQzZjI
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: