Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange cryptocurrencies  (Read 297 times)
Dragonsith01 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for something like ShapeShift or the like that can exchange altcoins CANN/START/ & MUE currency.  Currently ShapeShift does not support.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:33:10 PM

Why not use exchanges? Buy BTC and use that to trade on exchanges like Bittrex.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
LetEpsilonBe

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:36 PM

You should find where the coin you are interested are trading. Do some research on the exchange. And if you feel comfortable trade there.

Shapeshift is great for what it is, but there are too many coins now for it to take care of everything.
Dragonsith01 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

Why not use exchanges? Buy BTC and use that to trade on exchanges like Bittrex.

Thanks. I'll take a look at it but wanted simple like Shapeshift makes it. 
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:50:06 PM

Be careful, most of those automatic exchanges that you will find on the internet are purely scam.

We all know that almost everything who is giving something with cheap rates and automaticaly, are scam. And shapeshift has a lot of scam acussations at the moment because a lot of bitcoins and ethereums are now lost in limbo.

and those coins that you are trading to buy/sell are very weird, i have never heard of them, it will be very difficult to see them listed on an exchange.

But look at coinexchange, it is a traditional exchange who is always offering weird coins that probably nobody seen before.

Hello
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

I think you could also use Nexchange (https://nexchange.io). They previously held some campaigns and giveaways on these forums and they were fairly well received. You can check out some of their threads in the services category section. I personally tried converting some ETH to BTC using their service and it worked fine too.
Dragonsith01 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

Be careful, most of those automatic exchanges that you will find on the internet are purely scam.

We all know that almost everything who is giving something with cheap rates and automaticaly, are scam. And shapeshift has a lot of scam acussations at the moment because a lot of bitcoins and ethereums are now lost in limbo.

and those coins that you are trading to buy/sell are very weird, i have never heard of them, it will be very difficult to see them listed on an exchange.

But look at coinexchange, it is a traditional exchange who is always offering weird coins that probably nobody seen before.

I have dozens upon dozens of transfers with ShapeShift and all of my transfers, not 1 issue in the past 4months or so.  I do send them all to a cold wallet right away.  Thanks, I'll check out coinexchange along with Bittrex. 
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:17:58 PM

Do some research on coinmarketcap.com, you can find information about any exchanges and currencies there.

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit are good choice.
Anyway if you wanna know where a coin is listed, you can use https://coinmarketcap.com/. Then click on the coin and then click on "markets". There you can find a list of all the exchanges which accept the coins you are interested in...
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:14 PM

this is not from me but might be of interest for you please consider that it is a few days old already

https://steemit.com/ico/@dawidrams/top-lending-coin-icos-launching-today
Dragonsith01 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit are good choice.
Anyway if you wanna know where a coin is listed, you can use https://coinmarketcap.com/. Then click on the coin and then click on "markets". There you can find a list of all the exchanges which accept the coins you are interested in...

Thx Niya.  Very useful.  Cool
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for something like ShapeShift or the like that can exchange altcoins CANN/START/ & MUE currency.  Currently ShapeShift does not support.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey, welcome to our community.
First of all, I would like to mention that ShapeShift charges huge fees compared to regular bitcoin exchanges.
Shapeshift doesn't act like an exchange, but as a broker who takes a large cut on your orders.
Starting up an exchange account is very easy and I don't see a reason for you to use ShapeShift instead of a regular exchange.

I would suggest you to open an account at bittrex, as they support most of the crypto coins, and also limits are large, and they won't ask you to verify yourself in order to trade in their exchange.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:22:16 PM

Hi,

Thanks.
You can try to go to the bittrex exchange site because all of the coin that you have mentioned in your thread already listed on the bittrex as far as i know. If may better for you to directly visit the bittrex exchange site and try to find the place to trade that coins in there. Do your own research with coinmarketcap.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

exchangers is the prime factors in the online currency.  many exchange site in the forum. Bittrex for bitcoin,hitbtc for bitcoin, etherdelta for token market etc

Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

In This online industry there are so many exchanger but all is not good so just i suggest some exchanger that is very trusted , coin exchanger , ether delta .
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

I would suggest is bittrex. Legit and tested and many new altcoin are there. Ive been used bittrex in a long time and so far there's no issues and problems i encountered. And very easy to use.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

You'll need more than one exchange account to cover most coins. Bittrex and cryptopia
should cover most of those. etherdelta is good to trade all Ethereum tokens.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

First go to coinmarketcap choose which exchange is the best for your altcoin,but i recommend you to use bittrex its very secure.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:37:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

You must go directly to a trading sites like hitbtc and c-cex because it serves most of the altcoins in which trading is their primary business. Shapeshift is good for instant converting specially it is very easy to process transaction but it cant tell altcoins data and trading details therefore i preferred direct trading sites in which you could monitor the day to day transactions with complete details of the buy and sell for our future trading referrences.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

Use Blockfoio App in your phone and find your token, almost all tokens are supported and see what Cryptocurrency exchange is supporting it.
I monitor my token values every using Blockfoio App.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: