Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt. coins  (Read 466 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Since Bitcoins are so expensive now, wondering what is the best alt. coins to invest for newbies

Invest as what? Long term or Short term?

There's a lot of coins to invest short term if you would do your assignment. Check coinmarketcap as mentioned, look for a coins that you like then research everything that you can find and see if it fits your goal. As for long term, just the top 1-5 coins will do. Specially ETH which is also gaining this year even LTC hits above $100 recently. There are a lot of good altcoin to invest, you just have to really understand how this market works before you can see profit on your end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

I don't think the name Alt Coin is appropriate anymore...
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

There are many altcoins out there, it's true. And it is also true that with the price of the BTC right now it is easier to invest in an altcoin. Before investing, make your own solid research and read a lot. Choose a project you like and it is also legit, read the whitepaper, learn the team behind it, and learn more about the altcoin they sell. Do not invest more than you can lose and good luck!
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

Since Bitcoins are so expensive now, wondering what is the best alt. coins to invest for newbies

I can see you just registered Bitcointalk account yesterday, you should take your time reading subforums here as much as you want to invest. It's a good thing you ask, better this way than buying something and regret that brings you loss, and we all understand that but some basics you need to learn before putting real money, that's being said.
You can start watching most popular coins/tokens on www.coinmarketcap.com - Top 25 should be fine for you. There are there because each project proved is trustworthy and investors saw this as an opportunity as well.
You don't need to buy 1 Bitcoin, for example, if you want to invest 100$ you can buy a small fraction of 1 BTC - 0.0085 and keep an investment (it will still pay off)
Don't rush yourself into new ICO's - since you are newbie it may be worst choice you can do, there is a lot to learn before you can comfortably take a risk and invest the amount you can lose in new projects and sleep well when it brings loss, and this can happen.
The safe bet is BTC and ETH. You can go wrong with Top 2 in crypto.
Skip Bitconnect as in some countries is considered as scam/Ponzi scheme. Take your time before diving in crypto and believe me it will pay off. If you want to stay updated with new ICO's check YouTube: Ian Balina This guy is ex IBM employee and right now full-time crypto investor that reviews new projects. You will learn from best watching his videos.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

for newbies maybe just buy bitcoin in low price and no for alt, but if you already have experience about trading you can pick on eth and sell it with low profit, at least it is safe for newbies to try

CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

I do not know but these tips may be useful for Choosing the Type of Investment for Beginners
Top investors Warren Buffet has two principles for choosing the most appropriate type of investment: do as much research as you can, and choose the type of investment that you understand well or relate to something you enjoy. Do not use other people's success stories as the main benchmark; make sure you choose something that is right for you personally, viewed from various aspects.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

Bitcoin is just like the parent of altcoin which until now continues to show its prowess as coin with the highest price. and I know the second most expensive coin to date after the bitcoin is ethereum maybe as you are questioning another good coin for now in terms of investing of course everyone has a top choice according to them about the good altcoin at the moment but I personally have a choice that I think ethereum is a good choice for an investment. what I'm saying is that ethereum is a good coin for an investment because I think ethereum is the second most popular coin for now after bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

Everyone has a different opinion on which alts are best but ultimately you will have to decide yourself. A good strategy is to start with the main alts which are more stable before looking into the smaller and newer ones which bear a lot more risk.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Everyone has a different opinion on which alts are best but ultimately you will have to decide yourself. A good strategy is to start with the main alts which are more stable before looking into the smaller and newer ones which bear a lot more risk.
It's so important to ultimately make your own decisions as then you are responsible for them and you can't blame others if things don't work out. It also then encourages you to really look in to things yourself. I would say starting out check out the ANN threads as well as looking up some of the responses people have listed here. Make sure you take your time to read about the projects and understand them and where they fit in to the crypto space.

sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Altcoin is the small form of Alternative. Altcoins are referred to as Bitcoin alternatives because, at least to some extent, most altcoins hope to either replace or improve upon at least one Bitcoin component. Altcoin's market price is much Small than that of Bitcoin.There is a possibility of further growth.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

My favourite altcoins are Cardano and IOTA. They show very strong bull trend as of now. Moreover I suppose that they will be pumped a lot the next year.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

Invest as what? Long term or Short term?

There's a lot of coins to invest short term if you would do your assignment. Check coinmarketcap as mentioned, look for a coins that you like then research everything that you can find and see if it fits your goal. As for long term, just the top 1-5 coins will do. Specially ETH which is also gaining this year even LTC hits above $100 recently. There are a lot of good altcoin to invest, you just have to really understand how this market works before you can see profit on your end.

Invest long term in strong coins like Ethereum Ripple or Stellar that have potential in giving out good profits.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

I recommend trade.io a new blockchain trading platform and it's doing so well right now. In PRE-ICO it raised $12mill in funds and its currently in ICO and seems to be running fine.

It's got bounty programs too which im participating in too.

For more info check it's a website trade.io
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

yes, btc has soared. and it has impact decreasing alt. coins. and this makes a difficult to hold some alt.coins. also to choose to invest in some alt.coins. but, kindly wait until Q1 2018. maybe there will be a big change for alt.coins.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

I know now bitcoin price is high, but we can choose another alt coins like bitcoin diamond, bitcoin cash, indahash, comsa, playkey and many more.
They still launch, you can buy for invest from now. The price still can up again in next future.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

for me, all altcoin have a good future opportunity, just for now I would advise you to join and invest in HDAC project. You can find information on the HDAC website listed in my signature below.
deepika the crypto girl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

Investment in any Altcoins are not worth buying, there is no assurance of sure growth of profit. We always wish that we should knew about Bitcoin before.  Buy those undervalued coins. There are a lot of them. I will give you some like $xem$meu$strat$ven$
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: