Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo  (Read 13801 times)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:31:31 AM

Just shows how much of a pissed scammer you are brah. I'mma slap you with my dick to the face.

@chipug seems to be obsessed with dicks as well as most of you in this thread

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esadee

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 12:59:04 PM

Red dicks:
rouf553 aka Rinorbirch aka galvanbach98 aka cowanjeffrey93 aka......
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248814.msg2687849#msg2687849
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250179.0

Orange dick: zakoliverz - spamming sales threads to get his post count up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89944;sa=showPosts
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:05:13 PM

Rinor got himself hacked? Well, that'll put a damper on his high-flying "I am going to be a scammer killer" plans.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 03:54:23 PM

Just shows how much of a pissed scammer you are brah. I'mma slap you with my dick to the face.

"Seems legit", any proof of me scamming? Don't say the negative UNTRUSTED rep against me, because it's all from alts or scammers, rofl.

Note that this is a legitimate post. While it takes the piss out of yours, it actually has community input and doesn't make false accusations because "you feel like it". These are REAL scammers and people who should be traded with caution.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 03:59:37 PM

Red dicks:
rouf553 aka Rinorbirch aka galvanbach98 aka cowanjeffrey93 aka......
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248814.msg2687849#msg2687849
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250179.0

Orange dick: zakoliverz - spamming sales threads to get his post count up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89944;sa=showPosts

Added rouf553 as red.
Added zakoliverz as yellow.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:06:05 PM

It's the 21st century man. Gay or straight, liking dicks, being a dick, its all the same man.

tmbp

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:00:30 AM

It's the 21st century man. Gay or straight, liking dicks, being a dick, its all the same man.

I'm like Eminem, I laugh at people for being gay but I do not endorse anti-gay movements, it should be obvious to everyone that every single person has the right to do as he pleases with his dick, as long as I don't see it.

People take themselves way too seriously these days...
frenchphoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:19:17 AM

Big Toe for sure, tried to send me phishing
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:40:07 PM

OP is a dick.

dirtscience is a DICK using a hacked account...

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:25:03 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 10:10:59 AM by scotaloo

I think you phorgot somebody, I have a dick that is on going.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:27:41 AM

I think you forgot somebody, I have a dick that is 'on going'.

We understand you phished and got some cash from it and all seriously stop being an attention whore, no one honestly cares. You're a piece of lowlife scum that one day karma will be a bitch in return to. Personally I hope lightning strikes you and kills you, but thats just me. Anyways yeah please shut up. We get it, you're a lowlife scammer/phisher.

scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:31:04 AM

We understand you phished and got some cash from it and all seriously stop being an attention whore, no one honestly cares. You're a piece of lowlife scum that one day karma will be a bitch in return to. Personally I hope lightning strikes you and kills you, but thats just me. Anyways yeah please shut up. We get it, you're a lowlife scammer/phisher.

Wtf are you talking about oldsport? please prove these allegations, or thats all they are...allegations with no proof.

You are oldsport... see? I can do the same too.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:42:12 AM

Wtf are you talking about oldsport? please prove these allegations, or thats all they are...allegations with no proof.

You are oldsport... see? I can do the same too.

Difference is people do have proof for yours, screenshots and all. Hell you have 2 moderators coming after you and TF, one of the most invested in BTC imo. As for the oldsport allegation, I'll say it again find some real evidence to back that up. I have scammed no one and continue to use BTC to socialize in this crypto community, however I mainly use BTC for sports betting. Nothing more. It makes it easier then having to send money to random countries and receiving money from them for the offshore betting.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:49:03 AM

Ah, so on the same day a guy called "scotaloo" comes and spreads phishing links on various chat sites, compromises a few accounts including a domain name, tries to sells the mentioned domain name on bitcointalk using the same name "scotaloo", with a signature of 'plenty of phish in the sea -pirateat40', and asks someone to make a 'gone phishing' sign, and you claim you didn't phish? Also check for his sign into devinthedev bitcointalk account. And pretty sure my coinchat IPs match the ones you've signed in from bitcointalk.

This evidence is something that will definitely pass in civil courts.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:59:04 AM

Ah, so on the same day a guy called "scotaloo" comes and spreads phishing links on various chat sites, compromises a few accounts including a domain name, tries to sells the mentioned domain name on bitcointalk using the same name "scotaloo", with a signature of 'plenty of phish in the sea -pirateat40', and asks someone to make a 'gone phishing' sign, and you claim you didn't phish? Also check for his sign into devinthedev bitcointalk account. And pretty sure my coinchat IPs match the ones you've signed in from bitcointalk.

This evidence is something that will definitely pass in civil courts.

Ip addresses don't match, anyways, I would be willing to bet that whoever hacked this 'devin' person probably used a tor node that was used by hundreds of users here that day, and I only use TOR/VPN/compromised SSH servers to browse the internet.

Difference is people do have proof for yours, screenshots and all. Hell you have 2 moderators coming after you and TF, one of the most invested in BTC imo.

Maged has accused me of ban evading, saying that I owned BASICasic, even though BASICasic isn't banned. No other mod has accused me of anything just Maged.

No real evidence has been posted yet, screenshots are not evidence.

TF would be right to accuse me seeing as I've highlighted various security issues with his site, there are threads about it everywhere.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:00:58 AM

Ip addresses don't match, anyways, I would be willing to bet that whoever hacked this 'devin' person probably used a tor node that was used by hundreds of users here that day, and I only use TOR/VPN/compromised SSH servers to browse the internet.

It's not about 100% accuracy because that's impossible to prove. However, when you combine all of the events and facts, it becomes obvious that you've pretty much being trolling as the phisher and now are like "wtf i didn't do that!" trying to not get banned.

I would be willing to bet that whoever hacked this 'devin' person probably used a tor node that was used by hundreds of users here that day

Read this line again. Random people who don't phish do not put "plenty of phish in the sea -pirateat40" and ask for a "GONE PHISHING" sign.

Actually I remember you trying to sell me the bitcointalk.org secret question / answer vulnerability through coinchat that you used to compromise BitcoinOxygen.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:06:25 AM

Actually I remember you trying to sell me the bitcointalk.org secret question / answer vulnerability through coinchat that you used to compromise BitcoinOxygen.

That flaw was disclosed to Theymos before that and was already public, check the chatlogs on #btcoxygen that day.

Random people who don't phish do not put "plenty of phish in the sea -pirateat40" and ask for a "GONE PHISHING" sign..

I'd like everyone to read this, this just sums up TF in one line, this is the evidence he's using to come after me. If you look at my previous posts, I mix up word that begin with f and sometiems spell them with ph, so now I'm a hacker because I can't spell?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:12:39 AM

\
Random people who don't phish do not put "plenty of phish in the sea -pirateat40" and ask for a "GONE PHISHING" sign..

I'd like everyone to read this, this just sums up TF in one line, this is the evidence he's using to come after me after I've caused people to investigate the security of his sites.

That's just in addition to you using the same nick. What are the chances of someone using the same nick "scotaloo" on both sites on the same day? OK, the chances of that are still plausible. What are the chances that they both use tor? Still plausible. What are the chances that the forum account is selling a domain name acquired through phishing on a chat account? What are the chances that the forum account makes multiple references to phishing, and is trying to sell vulnerabilities used to compromise an account, and is used to leave trust ratings on me that I'm pirateat40, and mentions that he keeps tabs on all the other phishers, and goes

and not what either of us done in the past

and goes

I keep track of my competition

Competition obviously means he competes with them for phishing.

This is a case where there isn't one straightforward evidence, but when they are combined they hold weight.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:15:12 AM

That's just in addition to you using the same nick. What are the chances of someone using the same nick "scotaloo" on both sites on the same day? OK, the chances of that are still plausible. What are the chances that they both use tor? Still plausible. What are the chances that the forum account makes multiple references to phishing, and is trying to sell vulnerabilities used to compromise an account, and is used to leave trust ratings on me that I'm pirateat40, and mentions that he keeps tabs on all the other phishers, and goes

This account scotaloo was not logged in on the day 'devin' was hacked.

This is a case where there isn't one straightforward evidence, but when they are combined they hold weight.

Nothing you have posted is evidence.

I keep track of my competition

Competition obviously means he competes with them for phishing.

I'm facepalming hard here, read that post again.

and not what either of us done in the past

Because he was saying I was a scammer in the past, not a phisher, so I said ignore that altogether it doesn't even matter if I was.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:16:45 AM

This account scotaloo was not logged in on the day 'devin' was hacked.

Now you have lied.

this is a purchased account, thats all i can say right now

When you purchase accounts you ask them for every day they logged in from?  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: