Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo  (Read 13801 times)
scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:02:39 AM

Do you admit that this account is shared between multiple people? Yes / no.

Just to annoy you I refuse to answer that question even though you know the answer.

Do you have access to the forum database? Do you have access to FAIRVIEW pipes? Do you have malware embeded on this "reputable" member?

Nope, like I said, I only know the person didn't use a proxy because they never do.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:03:15 AM

If you want, I can hold your "50 BTC" in escrow and let other people quote me, on terms that if "hard evidence" is found within 1 week, you lose the BTC.

Oh wait, you wouldn't "pay back everyone" anyway.

I offered to put 50BTC into a 2 of 3 escrow, me with one key and two trusted members with keys. Each holder would then verify claims from victims, if it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt that I scammed the BTC would be released to them.

A 3 signature escrow? Of course, I could hold a key for that, which would be signed to release the escrow if your "hard evidence2 is found.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:03:39 AM

Do you admit that this account is shared between multiple people? Yes / no.

Just to annoy you I refuse to answer that question even though you know the answer.

So you do basically admit...?

scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:04:24 AM

A 3 signature escrow? Of course, I could hold a key for that, which would be signed to release the escrow if your "hard evidence2 is found.

Yeah nice one, the person who wrongly accused trekin7 of being me and left me negative trust, like I trust you. I'm not wasting time discussing that here if Maged wants to discuss it again he can PM me as he has all this evidence.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:05:33 AM

It's not against the rules to have an account that is posted on by many people, think of forum accounts for businesses and stuff.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:05:53 AM

Yeah nice one, the person who wrongly accused trekin7 of being me and left me negative trust, like I trust you. I'm not discussing that here if Maged wants to discuss it again he can PM me as he has all this evidence.

Except that if I scammed, the other members would repfuck me. The BTC wouldn't go to me anyway, I'd just hold a key.

No-one here trusts you, yet you would hold a key? kay.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:06:05 AM

It's not against the rules to have an account that is posted on by many people, think of forum accounts for businesses and stuff.

No, it isn't. Never stated it was.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:06:32 AM

That's not where I am going. You'll know soon what I'm actually doing.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:07:21 AM

Except that if I scammed, the other members would repfuck me. The BTC wouldn't go to me anyway, I'd just hold a key.

Lol I will only give keys to people I think will accurately decide if I scammed or not.

I have one key of course because I want my input in the situation too, the two trusted members can disagree with me if they want and still pay out.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:07:26 AM

Explain this statement.

2 I like this ones username I'll stick to my own threads and keep this account clean
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:08:58 AM

That's not where I am going. You'll know soon what I'm actually doing.

Yeah your trying to 'link' me to alts, because BASICasic had multiple owners too, I aint dumb bro, your the one wasting your time trying to get me banned, i'm the one distracting you from developing/running your sites.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:09:02 AM

Lol I will only give keys to people I think will accurately decide if I scammed or not.

Or, people who will be biased towards you?

That statement is utter bullshit. "I think", we already know that your thoughts are of scamming.

scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:09:56 AM

Explain this statement.

2 I like this ones username I'll stick to my own threads and keep this account clean

I meant that I will keep the chat 'clean' and not curse or spam.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:10:36 AM

Explain this statement.

I meant that I will keep the chat 'clean' and not curse or spam.

When this is in a topic about scammer accusations / phishing? Riiight.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:11:32 AM

That statement is utter bullshit. "I think", we already know that your thoughts are of scamming.

Your not making friends posting things like that Alex Adcock.... it's not fair to say such things without proof.......
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:11:54 AM

Explain this statement:

I want your honest opinion on what happened TODAY and not what either of us done in the past.

There's no "may" or "allegedly".

And this one:

*cough* I have a domain to sell you. Wink
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:12:28 AM

When this is in a topic about scammer accusations / phishing? Riiight.

Your just trying to paint me in a bad light so that the heat is taken off of you for fucking around and not securing your shit properly, everyone reading this knows that, why have you wasted hours of your time on this?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:12:36 AM

scotaloo, rouf55, obama, bitcointalkaccounts. they are all alts of one dick... and i caught that motherfucker in the act bragging about it on IRC. got screen caps and everything, emails and pms. to bad he paid me a fat wad of BTC to keep my mouth shut. ya'll motherfuckers would be surpised if you knew who really ran shit around here.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:13:14 AM

Your not making friends posting things like that Alex Adcock.... it's not fair to say such things without proof.......

OH BADDAMAN

That's publicly available info, I could give more of a shit that you posted my full name.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:14:07 AM

scotaloo, rouf55, obama, bitcointalkaccounts. they are all alts of one dick... and i caught that motherfucker in the act bragging about it on IRC. got screen caps and everything, emails and pms. to bad he paid me a fat wad of BTC to keep my mouth shut. ya'll motherfuckers would be surpised if you knew who really ran shit around here.

I'll pay you 25 BTC if you post undeniable proof Smiley

I'm still waiting for an explanation in the donator's thread / my PMs because this event seems to have uncovered something much deeper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: