Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo  (Read 13801 times)
scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:18:51 PM

you keep saying i'm a kid. that's why i'm so confused, i'm a grown man. you got my dox you should know this. whats your game here? i don't get it. i'm not doing shit until i'm sure of what i'm in here, which i still don't quite understand.

Let me explain, you've got some evidence, you think it's me or something well it's not. It's just some poor guy who got mixed up with us, he doesn't know anything, this goes really really deep, aussie prick knows that (see what I did there?). Also you didn't root bitcointalk like you told radnom, yep we have the chatlog.

Look someone is offering you money to disclose the info then post it please and give me some of it, we're not worried at all I can promise you fully that we won't come looking for you, yes we have your dox, we have everybodys really your not special, like trade will tell you we have guys whos job it is is to dox people 24/7.

Anyways, we will find Radnom he will answer to the consequences of what he done, in a few hours he will officially be on the no-flight list (gotta love the whole anti-terrorism thing, eh?) so he better catch that train to the airport FAST.

Radnom, or whatever else you call yourself, you were a nice guy and you served us well thats why we gave you a head start, but don't think you can just drop off the radar. We will find you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:22:17 PM

you keep saying i'm a kid. that's why i'm so confused, i'm a grown man. you got my dox you should know this. whats your game here? i don't get it. i'm not doing shit until i'm sure of what i'm in here, which i still don't quite understand.

Let me explain, you've got some evidence, you think it's me or something well it's not. It's just some poor guy who got mixed up with us, he doesn't know anything, this goes really really deep, aussie prick knows that (see what I did there?). Also you didn't root bitcointalk like you told radnom, yep we have the chatlog.

Look someone is offering you money to disclose the info then post it please and give me some of it, we're not worried at all I can promise you fully that we won't come looking for you, yes we have your dox, we have everybodys really your not special, like trade will tell you we have guys whos job it is is to dox people 24/7.

Anyways, we will find Radnom he will answer to the consequences of what he done, in a few hours he will officially be on the no-flight list (gotta love the whole anti-terrorism thing, eh?) so he better catch that train to the airport FAST.

that all sounds great. i have some shit to take care of irl and i'll get back to you.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:25:12 PM

that all sounds great. i have some shit to take care of irl and i'll get back to you.

How much did they actually offer you? I want 100BTC like I said.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:34:26 PM

For those of you who are really confused, I'm going to sum up the situation, remember Adrian Lamo? the worlds most hated hacker, thats just like TradeFortress. Remember Bradley Manning? thats Radnom, it's almost the same story.

Radnom trusted trade with his life, and trade fucked him over for some 'fame' or something.

I can't believe you were that dumb trade, thanks for letting us know we had a leak, we might not have figured out if it wasn't for all your help, would you like a tip?

This is Bitcoin, trust no one, especially TradeFortress.

And you guys actually think we don't have a donator account? Wink
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:41:10 PM

Look trade, we're reasonable guys, maybe you just want out of this situation right now I sure as hell would, well if you pay us 200BTC and move on and forget, we will too, but don't try and cross us you know what we're capable of now. You haven't got shit on us btw we're not worried at all.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 10:41:45 PM

If you're such an ub3r l33t hacker, spill my dox right here.

C'mon, I dare you. Or maybe you don't have it?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:44:34 PM

Oh no, we have your dox just to make a point  here is the name of one of your friends, Ben Golley, your dox are not as useful once you know what we have.

Stop being a keyboard warrior and STFU, you were much easier to dox than trade, we're waiting...
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:01:06 PM

Ben Golley

Who the fuck is Ben Golley? LMFAO are you delirious?

scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:03:52 PM

Doesn't matter, since you wanna play it like that we have no option but to 'prove' it to you Alex Adcock aka IYX bisildon UK, Ben Golley, Judith Jago, Miles Jago, Ishaq Ol'ah, Oliver Cole, Alex Fryett, Holly Vickers, Sara Jago, Charlotte Fryett, Graeme Fryett, Emma Coombe, Nathan Treweek.

We're giving you 15 minutes to comply with us, once thats up you will have no choice in the matter you will be target #5 not far off from trade.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:09:11 PM

Doesn't matter, since you wanna play it like that we have no option but to 'prove' it to you Alex Adcock aka IYX bisildon UK, Ben Golley, Judith Jago, Miles Jago, Ishaq Ol'ah, Oliver Cole, Alex Fryett, Holly Vickers, Sara Jago, Charlotte Fryett, Graeme Fryett, Emma Coombe, Nathan Treweek.

We're giving you 15 minutes to comply with us, once thats up you will have no choice in the matter you will be target #5 not far off from trade.

Okay then. Wink

I'm absolutely terrified, not.

Go fuck yourselves.

scotaloo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:10:33 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 11:22:38 PM by scotaloo

Okay then. Wink

Go fuck yourselves.

You've hit #5 dude, well done, your the first person under 18 to make our list, good for you! Your request will be processed within 72 hours.

Let me guess, you were hoping we'd just list out everything we have on you? doesn't work like that, only for some people, we only show our cards when it's obvious what we have.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2dvsm5y.png

15VhZxXSqiepiGPuuTCEWhXatfBCXbZUws
13v1hQUg5qWst1VyhiEcx9NaVDHJaLCkK7
1MaP6An8sgT7hZ8ADZcTU7ZNoJxatRZLc3
1Diaz9Nhs8d8GEXcwTJQKDkwzKj34UH2r4
1GtyFncEkRqiNrJPpg8P2Ue5mV6LQSgSL8
15jwt6y5Bn3oYB2ya99kNwm1WM3bfisixh

before you say it, we know they are old, you use inputs.io now instead of blockchain.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:41:15 PM

Sigh.  These useless script kiddy wanna be's are getting annoying.  Why are the powers that be allowing these idiots to continue?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 11:54:07 PM

Okay then. Wink

Go fuck yourselves.

Holy shit, you think I look this ugly? I take offense to that.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:39:18 AM

Sigh.  These useless script kiddy wanna be's are getting annoying.  Why are the powers that be allowing these idiots to continue?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:06:02 AM

My thoughts exactly. If they were any good, they wouldn't need to keep talking themselves up. Not to mention, these phishing sites and java exploits are all just pre-packaged scripts. I don't even know that these guys know how to code.

Also, this thread has given a great deal of context to things that have happened, so it was good to read. We now have verification that these are Luzsec wannabes. Only skiddies leak dox.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:08:34 AM

My thoughts exactly. If they were any good, they wouldn't need to keep talking themselves up. Not to mention, these phishing sites and java exploits are all just pre-packaged scripts. I don't even know that these guys know how to code.

Also, this thread has given a great deal of context to things that have happened, so it was good to read. We now have verification that these are Luzsec wannabes. Only skiddies leak dox.

troof.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:17:42 AM

They use RATs. Nuff said.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:22:24 PM

Gotten old long ago.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:22:09 PM

I can get you a toe in 30 minutes... with nail polish!
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:45:39 PM

Like I said before, they use DarkComet RAT. It's a packaged virus like Maged said, these people can't do shit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: